队长,我没事。
Captain, I'm okay.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的,谢谢。
Yeah, thank you.
好的。
Okay.
欢迎。
Welcome.
身体正在重新适应重力,
Body's reacclimating the
gravity,
小心不要把自己逼得太紧。
careful pushing yourself too
hard.
我不想让你在我们面前昏倒。
Don't want you passing out on
us.
这确实是一件大事。
This really is
something.
你♥爸♥爸为你感到非常骄傲。
Your dad's very proud of you.
尴尬到了极点。
To an embarrassing
degree.
我要带你去参观一下。
I'm gonna give you the tour.
- 你还好吗? - 嗯。
- Are you okay?
- Mm-hm.
10英亩的维吉尼亚荒野,
10 acres
of Virginia wilderness,
距离华盛顿特区仅 30 分钟路程。
only 30 minutes from DC.
- 比我家好一点。
- It's a bit nicer than my
place.
- 显然,政♥府♥在 1950 年代购买♥♥了这块土地
- Apparently, the government
bought this land in the '50s
用于武器测试。
for weapons testing.
哈里斯将军告诉我们
General Harris tells us
现在它主要用作外交官的住房♥。
it's just mostly housing
for diplomats now.
下一栋房♥子距离这里还有好几哩路。
Next house is miles away.
哦。
Oh.
听起来像一部恐怖电影。
Sounds like a horror movie.
这栋房♥子有两层。
The house is two stories.
这里有浴室、图书馆,
Up here, we have the bathroom,
library,
设施齐全的厨房♥、餐厅和客厅。
fully stocked kitchen,
dining, and living room.
在那后面的角落里
In the nook back there
我们将在这里为您进行一些医学检查。
is where we'll do some
of your medical tests.
这太神奇了。
This is amazing.
- 楼下有三间卧室,
- Downstairs, there's three
bedrooms,
三间浴室、一间书房♥和一间家庭健身房♥,
three bathrooms, a den, and a
home gym,
它将成为你的新朋友
which is about to be your new
best friend
因为如你所知,萎缩是。
because as you know, atrophy is.
一个婊♥子♥。
A bitch.
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
我确信你很怀念太空。
I'm sure you miss space.
- 我曾经有一个像这样的。
- I used to have one just like
this.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
太响了。
Just so ringing.
- 这是耳鸣,保持冷静,
- It's tinnitus, stay super
calm,
只要你相信,一切都会过去的。
and just weighty that, it'll
pass.
感觉好些了吗?
Feeling better?
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
- 我知道你在飞行前已经听过简报,
- I know you were briefed
pre-flight,
但提醒一下,恶心是不可避免的
but just as a reminder,
expect everything from nausea
头晕、发烧、流鼻血、出现幻觉。
to dizziness, fever,
nosebleeds, hallucinations.
人体需要时间记忆
The human body takes time to
remember
如何在地球上运作。
how to function on earth.
正确的。
Right.
- 您向我们报告的越多,
- The more you report back to
us,
我们就能更好地确定
the better we'll be able to
determine
我们是否需要考虑推迟未来的任务。
if we need to consider
delaying future missions.
推迟未来的任务?
Delaying future missions?
- 如果您出现任何异常症状
- If you exhibit any unusual
symptoms
或严重的副作用,
or severe side effects,
我们不能就这样把你送回去接受训练。
we can't just send you back to
training.
好的。
All right.
一。
Um.
所以,抱歉,我只是,我应该出去
So, sorry, I'm just, it's,
I'm supposed to go out
两个月后到达国际太空站。
to the ISS in, um, two months.
- 老实说,我不会担心这个。
- Honestly, I wouldn't worry
about it.
显然,我宁愿你在基地受到监视,
Obviously, I'd rather have
you monitored at base,
但我不想冒犯任何人。
but I don't wanna step on any
toes.
我们每天早上 7:30 准时到这里,
We'll be here every
morning at 7:30 on the dot,
所以请确保你已经做好准备。
so make sure you're up and
ready.
充分休息。
Get plenty of rest.
复♥制♥它。
Copy that.
- 接下来的几天很快就会过去。
- These next few days will
be over before you know it.
如果您有任何需要,请给我们打电♥话♥。
If you need anything, just call
us.
明天见。
See you tomorrow.
♪ 远离你的前门 ♪
♪ Stay away from your front door ♪
♪ 不再
♪ no more
♪ 但我很爱你
♪ But I love you, oh, so badly
♪ 你不知道我疯狂地爱着你吗 ♪
♪ Don't you know that I love you
madly ♪
♪ 我不能留下
♪ I can't stay
♪ 我不能说
♪ I can't say
♪ 离开
♪ Away
♪ 是的,我现在不能说
♪ Yeah, I can't say away now
♪ 我无法说出口
♪ I can't say away
♪ 哦,不,不,不,宝贝
♪ Oh, no, no, no, baby
♪ 远离
♪ Stay away
♪ 远离你的家
♪ Stay away from your house
♪ 远离
♪ Stay away
♪ 但我很爱你
♪ But I love you, oh, so badly
♪ 远离
♪ Stay away
♪ 你不知道我疯狂地爱着你吗 ♪
♪ Don't you know that I love you
madly ♪
♪ 我不能留下
♪ I can't stay
我的天,你还活着。
Holy shit, you're alive.
瓦尔。
Val.
- 我从来没有屏住呼吸这么久。
- I've never held my breath for
so long.
请不要再这样对我了。
Don't ever do that to me again,
please.
- 我知道,他们还在想办法
- I know, they're still
trying to figure out
我发生了什么事。
what happened to me.
这就是大家都在谈论的事情。
That's all
everybody's talking about.
我敢肯定。
I'm sure.
但是,嘿,看。
But hey, look.
看看我住在哪里。
Look where I'm staying.
哦。
Oh.
听起来就像一个漂亮、时髦、别致的绿洲。
Hearing like a nice swanky chic
oasis.
但我并没有收到邀请。
And I didn't get an invite.
独自的。
Sam.
你好?
Hello?
地球对萨姆来说。
Earth to Sam.
山姆,怎么了?
Sam, what is it?
独自的。
Sam.
抱歉,一。
Sorry, um.
我只是以为,