I'll get it later.
你心智真成熟
That's real mature.
你快接吧 她都已经是你女朋友啦
Yeah. You should answer it, because she's your girlfriend.
是 没错 我女朋友
It's... Yeah. My girlfriend.
看啊 她又打过来了
Shit. She's calling again.
连着打啊
Back to back?
快接电♥话♥吧 她可能是让你买♥♥尿布呢
Answer that phone! She might need you to pick up diapers!
或者是卫生巾之类的
Or, like, tampons, or something like that.
我是跟你们一起出来玩的 不会接她的电♥话♥的
I'm outwith you guys. I'm not fucking answering it.
-你不接我接 -我真希望没跟你们出来
-Well, I'm gonna answer it. -I wish lwasn't.
艾莉 你好吗 我是丹尼尔 我是杰森的伴郎啊
Hey, Ellie! What's up? No, it's Daniel. It's Jason's best man.
-他太过分了 -我是他伴郎朋友啊
-He just crossed a line. -It's his best man friend.
-伴郎 你胡说什么啊 -对
-Best man? What are you talking about? -Yeah.
好了 我这就把电♥话♥给他
All right. Here he is. Here he is.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
-你好 -管的真严啊
-Hello. -All strong arm-y. You wanna strong arm me?
他生气了哦
He gets so angry.
喂
Yeah. Hello?
我听得到
I can hear you.
艾莉
Ellie?
-天啊 -怎么了
-Oh, my God. -What? What's up?
她爸爸刚刚过世了
Her dad just died.
她爸爸过世了
Her dad died.
你得去 没得商量
You have to. It's not even a question.
你必须要去她爸爸的葬礼
You have to show up at that funeral.
如果我去那个葬礼的话 那我们就绝对是在约会了
If I set foot anywhere near that funeral, then we're dating.
那就别去呗
Then don't go, dude.
你胡说些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
那你又在胡说些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
如果他不想去参加葬礼 他何必非要去
If he doesn't want to go to the funeral, why should he go to the funeral?
你还算人嘛 你有良心没有啊
Are you not a human being? Do you not have a soul?
严格来说 她并没有邀请我去
Technically, she didn't even invite me.
严格来说 去葬礼还需要邀请的
Technically? She has to invite you to a funeral?
难道他要去那个葬礼自我介绍说
Yeah. What, he's supposed to show up and say,
"大家好我是杰森 我跟死者女儿打炮来着"
"Hey. I'm Jason. I'm actually fucking the dead guy's daughter"?
-你在说什么啊 -我只会让她分神的
-What're you talking about? -If anything, I'm just gonna be a distraction.
-就好像 -那也比当个混♥蛋♥好很多 好吗
-It's like... -it's better than being an asshole. Okay?
比当个混♥蛋♥好很多
It's better than being an asshole.
我知道 我也想回家
I know. I wish I could be home, too.
明年一定回 感恩节快乐
Next year. I promise. But happy Thanksgiving.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
帮我跟爸爸问好
Tell Dad I say hello.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
没关系 你慢慢来
Yeah, no. Take your time. Take your time.
这里有我来就好
I'll be here. Finishing up. Yeah.
这里放好了
Here. That's set.
你能来真好
I'm so glad you came.
你真漂亮
You look great.
你也很好看 花真漂亮
You look great. Nice flowers.
谢谢 不过花不是给你的 是给你奶奶的
Thank you. They're not for you. They're for your grandma.
-奶奶 -送您的
-Grandma. -There you go.
来的路上我自己摘的 小菜一碟
I picked them myself on the way over. No big deal.
上帝啊 她真好
God. She is so sweet.
我知道你这么漂亮是遗传谁了
I see where you get your looks from.
-你真是不要脸 -对
-Shameless of you. -Yeah.
怎么了 我又没说要跟你奶奶上♥床♥
What? I'm not trying to have sex with your grandma.
恶心死了
Gross.
除非她有意跟我
Unless you think she's into it.
-我不觉得她 -她想我就上 奶奶等我
-Don't think she's... -Then maybe I will. Grandma!
-别这样嘛 -我开玩笑的
-Don't... He may be into it. -I'm just kidding.
我就是这么一说
All right. I'm just saying.
如果我跟她两代之间发♥生♥关♥系♥ 可能还能生出你哦
Like, in two generations I could be responsible for making you again.
-好了 -很科学的哦
-Okay. -It's called science.
明明是很恶心
It's called disgusting.
米奇和杰森会来吗
So are Mikey and Jason coming?
估计不来了吧
No, I don't think they're gonna make it this year.
亲爱的 对不起 我回来晚了
Babe, I'm so sorry. I know I'm late.
-交通太糟糕了 -节假日嘛
-Traffic was awful. -It's a holiday.
嗨
Hi.
火鸡太美妙了
The turkey looks beautiful!
红酒也是我喜欢的
And you got the red I like.
我做的一切都是按照你喜欢的样子来的
I made everything just how you like it.
我知道
I know you did.
红酒很柔和
This red is so smooth.
我不知道 对我来说味道有些不平衡
I don't know. It feels a little off balance to me.
怎么了
Yeah? What do you mean?
我不知道 有些味道不对劲
I don't know. Like something doesn't belong.
可能要多接触一会空气
Maybe it needs to breathe a little.
可能是因为巧克力的后调
It has, like, a chocolate undertone.
你对这种味道不适应吧
Maybe you're just reacting to that flavor.
或者因为你还在跟哈罗德上♥床♥ 我不知道
Or maybe 'cause you're still fucking Harold. I can't tell.
你知道他的外套还在衣柜里挂着吗
You know his jacket is still in the closet?
挺不错的外套 但是为什么会在你的衣柜里
It's a great jacket. Why's it in the fucking closet?
我们就不能好好吃个饭吗
Can we please just enjoy this?
我一直都在假装什么都没变
I've been trying to pretend that things haven't changed.
但是事情一直在变
Things have changed.
那我们现在这是干什么
Then what are we doing?
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
我们在一起挺高兴的 我不知道
We're having fun. I don't know.
"不知道"
"I don't know"?
就这样
That's it?
你不知道
"I don't know"?
我们曾经拥有一切
We had everything we wanted.
不错的公♥寓♥ 不错的工作
A great apartment. A great job.
你一年之内就能升职 我也进了急诊室
You're making partner in a year. I'm in the ER.
我们的选项都选好了
We checked each other's boxes!
为什么我们从来没谈过孩子的问题
Why didn't we ever talk about kids?
因为我们根本看不见未来 你知道事实就是这样
It's because neither of us saw that future and you know that's true.
我该走了
Maybe I should go.
我想听你告诉我
I just need to hear you say it.
说啊
Just say it.
我不爱你了
I don't love you anymore.
午饭的时候我跟保罗说
So, I said to Paul, after our first lunch downtown,
我觉得你们俩真是太配了
I thought you two would be perfect for one another.
妈妈
Mom.
苏珊 说实话 我觉得我跟谁在一起都行
Susan, to be honest, I feel like I'd be perfect with anybody.
跟你的女儿在一起 只是天时地利人和
You know, for your daughter, it was just right place at the right time.
就好像谷歌♥一样
You know, like working at Google.
你在谷歌♥工作
You've got a job at Google?
没有 我只是在说
No. I was just... You know, that's not...
-可能性 -对
-Possible. -Right.
爸爸 丹尼尔刚才正在说他对于我来说 过于完美了
Daddy, Daniel was actually just telling Mom that he was too good for me.
-没有 丹尼尔可没这么说 -不是吗
-No. Daniel wasn't. -Was that right?
你得把我的话放在特定语境里看 先生
Now there, you're... Well, you're taking it out of context, sir.
其实是反过来的意思 我是说我很幸运
It's the other way around. I'm very lucky.
淡定点 丹尼尔
Calm down, Daniel.
我们都知道你对切尔西来说并没那么好
We know you're not too good for Chelsea.
-保罗 -爸爸
-Paul? -Dad?
你能来我们很高兴
And well, we are very happy to have you here.
我能有个喝酒的伴了
I've got 3 grand on the Cowboys. I could use a drinking buddy.
我现在就很想喝了
Yeah, I'd love a drink right now.
-我们快去喝酒吧 -好的
-Let's get a drink! -Okay, great.
你看看你把孩子都吓跑了
You scared them away.
谢谢
Thanks.
咋了
What?
自从你走进来以后 我就一直想把你的衣服扯掉
I have wanted to rip your clothes off ever since you walked into this party.
天啊 奶奶 你的手上还有填料的味道
Oh, my God, Grandma! Your hands smell like stuffing!
等等 我不知道 我们在这里做合适吗
Wait, wait. I don't know. Should we do this right now?
你不想跟我打炮
What, you're gonna say no to sex?
不不不 我喜欢打炮 跟你打炮
No. I love sex. I love sex with you.
我是说 你全家人都在外面
电影精选列表