我偶尔会去参加鸡尾酒会,
I would go out occasionally to a cockail party,
我被我在那里看到的一切所吸引。
and I was fascinated by all of what I saw there.
有几个人在和几个人跳舞,
There were a few guys dancing with a few guys,
几个姑娘和几个姑娘跳舞。
a couple of gals dancing with a couple gals.
那只是个派对,人们
It was just a party, and people were
跳舞,玩得很开心。
dancing and having a good time.
这样的聚会是非法的。
Paries like this were illegal.
然后我就知道警♥察♥来了。
And the nex think I know the cops came in.
门突然开了,他们就在那里。
Doors burst open, there they were.
他们逮捕了一群同性恋。
They were arresting a bunch of queers.
他们把我们带到警♥察♥局。
They took us down to the police station.
我想,天哪,这太可怕了。
I thought, oh, my god, this is terrible.
我想,如果我被逮捕了,我妈妈会怎么想?
I thought, what would my mother think of my being arrested?
这会影响我想要的事业吗
Will it affect this career that I'm trying to get
盯着电影看?
stared in the motion pictures?
律师哈里·韦斯(Harry Weiss)出现了。
An attorney, Harry Weiss, appeared.
他的细心是出了名的
He was well known for taking care
很多很多好莱坞人都遇到过这样的情况
of situations like that with many, many Hollywood people.
他说,你必须比你自己更敏锐。
And he said, you've got to be a lot sharper than you are.
你现在在好莱坞。
You're in Hollywood now.
你想成为一名演员,给我定下了规矩。
You want to be an actor and really laid down the law to me.
然后我被释放了。
And then I was released.
我不知道它会跳起来
I had no idea it was going to jump up and be
多年后扔给我的。
thrown at me years later.
他就是你一直在等的那个年轻人,
He's the young fellow you've been waiting for,
女士们先生们,Tab Hunter。
ladies and gentlemen, Tab Hunter.
六英尺高的壮汉可以
MAN: Six feet of rugged manhood can
激起每个女人的心。
stir the hear of every woman.
哦,天哪,我太惊讶了!
Oh, my goodness, I'm fabbergasted!
选项卡猎人。
Tab Hunter.
男:你是怎么刮胡子的,塔布?
MAN: How do you shave, Tab'?
当然是吉列超高速。
With Gillette Super Speed of course.
选项卡猎人!
Tab Hunter!
你告诉我哪里能找到猎人。
You tell me where I can fne Tab Hunter.
嗯,你做得很好。
Well, you do pretty good.
哎呀,谢谢。
Gee, thanks.
男:你喜欢《Tab Hunter》的什么?
MAN: What do you like about Tab Hunter?
嗯,(笑)很多事情。
Well, (LAUGHING) quite a few things.
男人(唱歌♥):那干净利落的刀锋,不受Tab Hunter的影响。
MAN (SINGING): That clean cut, unaffected Tab Hunter.
女孩:选项卡!
GIRLS: Tab!
男人(唱歌♥):那个典型的美国男孩。
MAN (SINGING): That All-American boy.
令人震惊,但真实的故事一个年轻人发现自己
Shocking, but true story of a young man who found himself
被一种奇怪的冲动所压倒。
overwhelmed by a strange compulsion.
大家好,我是Tab Hunter,我有个秘密。
Hello, I'm Tab Hunter, and I've got a secret.
我绝对不会谈论我的私人生活
Well, I would never have talked about my personal life
20世纪50年代。
in the 1950s.
怎么了,孩子?
Something the matter, kid?
怎么啦?
What?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
不,一点也不。
No, not a thing.
TAB HUNTER:很明显,我没有公开。
TAB HUNTER: I obviously was very closeted.
我相信这是一件非常困难的事情
And I'm sure it's a very diffcult thing
想想,问题出在哪里?
to think, what's the problem?
但是有一个问题。
But there was a problem.
我的一生都很艰难
It's been very diffcult for me my whole life
谈论我的另一面。
talking about that side of me.
让我像这样走出自我
For me to come out of myself like this
分享这一切是非常困难的。
and to share all of this is exremely diffcult.
我从来没有像对你这么坦诚过
I've never been as open as I am with you
因为有人写过,管他呢?
because it's been written about and what the heck?
你知道,我是个老人了。
You know, I'm an old man.
这是我的生活,没什么大不了的。
You know, this my life-- big deal.
(mum-nus)
(mum-nus)
当我数到三的时候,所有的女士都会
When I count three, will all of the ladies in the audience
请走吧(叹气)。
please go, (SIGHING).
泰布,我小的时候,我第一次见到他,
Tab, when I was young, when I frst saw him,
看,除了演技,他长得很帅。
looked-- beside acting, he just was amazing looking.
哇,这就像飞碟降落的样子
Whoa, this was like a fying saucer landed looking
比如那个可爱美丽的加州冲浪者,
like that cute-- beautiful, California surfer,
帅到每个单身男女都想和他亲热。
handsome that every single girl or boy wanted to make out with.
女孩:你是Tab Hunter吗?
GIRL: Are you Tab Hunter'?
嗯,是的,是的。
Uh, yeah-- yeah.
我想我已经死了,去了天堂。
I think I've died and gone to heaven.
孩子们和粉丝们都被他吸引了
Kids and the fans just gravitated to him
就像磁铁一样。
just like a magnet.
他很受欢迎,很多人都认为他就是那个人。
He was so popular, and so many people just thought he was it.
他确实是。
And he was.
(笑)我打赌。
(LAUGHING) I'll bet.
他是最大的。
He was as big as they could come.
他有明星的气质,他有x因素。
He had the star quality and he had the x-factor.
Tab Hunter先生- Tab。
Mr. Tab Hunter- Tab.
在每张照片里,他们都设法把他的衬衫脱掉了。
And in every picture they managed to take his shir off.
(mum-nus)
(mum-nus)
嘿,小子!
Hey, kid!
没人能把目光从Tab Hunter身上移开。
Nobody could take their eyes off Tab Hunter.
他是全美男孩,没有人比他更能推销这一形象。
He was the All-American boy, and nobody sold that image better.
他是那个漂亮的水手,或者他
He was the good-looking sailor, or he
是帅气的陆战队员,而他是帅气的空军
was the good-looking Marine, and he was the good-looking Air
力的飞行员。
Force pilot.
我拍了很多军事片,所以我
I did so many military flms that I
在等政♥府♥给我发养老金。
was waiting for the government to send me a pension.
我是说,天哪,我一直穿着制♥服♥。
I mean, my gosh, I was in uniform all the time.
香烟吗?
Cigarette?
我看过他演的《战斗呐喊》
I saw him in "Battle Cry."
他和多萝西·马龙一起扮演一名年轻的海军陆战队员。
He played a young Marine with Dorothy Malone.
他们确实有一场爱情戏。
They did have a love scene.
这在工作室引起了很多评论。
It caused a lot of comment at the studio.
我们去游泳池里泡一泡吧。
Let's take a dip in the pool.
我们不能让一个年轻的海军陆战队员
We can't have one of our young Marines having
与已婚妇女有染。
an affair with a married woman.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
(mum-nus)
(mum-nus)
我觉得你是我见过的最漂亮的女人。
I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met.
他做的那个是索菲亚·罗兰的吗?
What was the one he did was Sophia Loren'?
播音员:“那种女人——”
ANNOUNCER: "That Kind of Woman--"
《那种女人》没错,当然,
"That Kind of Woman," yeah, and of course,
我也很喜欢她,我想,多般配的一对啊。
I adored her too, and I thought, ooh, what a couple.
他看起来还不够喝酒的年龄。
He doesn't look old enough to drink.
我已经长大了,可以做任何事
I'm old enough to do anything,
凭借他的魅力,英俊的外表和他的魅力,
With his charm and good looks and his magnetic presence,
他是美国青年男子气概的化身。
he was the embodiment of youthful American masculinity.
非常感谢,谢谢大家。
Thank you very much and thank you.
他来了,好莱坞的合格单身汉。
There he goes, the eligible bachelor from Hollywood.
当然,现在我已经习惯了Tab Hunter,
By now I'm used to Tab Hunter, of course,
这么多年过去了。
after all these years.
我是阿格连长大的。
I grew up as Ar Gelien.
我出生于1931年——1931年7月11日。
I was born in 1931-- July, 11,1931.
我母亲的名字是格鲁德·格连。
My mother's name was Gerrude Gelien.
她来自德国汉堡。
She was from Hamburg, Germany.
我以前总说她是穷♥人♥版的玛琳·黛德丽。
I always used to say she was a poor-man's Marlene Dietrich.
她有两个孩子,我哥哥,
She had two children-- my older brother,
沃尔特,他比我大11个月。
Walt, who was 11 months older than me.
我的母亲和父亲相处不好。
My mother and father did not get along at all.
他对她虐待得很厉害。
He was terribly abusive to her.
我母亲离开我父亲后,它
Once my mother left my father, it
是不是负担很大,压力很大
was a lot of burden, a lot of stress
对于一个在那个年代养育两个孩子的单身女人来说。
for a single woman raising two children in those days.
她非常严格。
She was very strict.
前一刻她可能很暴躁,
One moment she could be very explosive,
而另一时刻,她又会非常温柔可爱。
电影精选列表