Hey, Nick.
看起来只有你和我
Looks like it's just you and me.
拜托,尼克,笑一笑吧
Come on, Nick, gimme a smile.
我们为什么不直入正题,你介意…
Why don't we cut to the chase and mind you…
…告诉我,这里发生了什么吗?
…tell me what the hell happened out here?
当然,带着泰坦号♥进行一次小小的探险
Sure! Brought a little expedition to Titan.
发现了人类历史上,最伟大的宝藏
Discovered the greatest treasure in human history.
但它对我们中间,意志薄弱的人有点影响
But it did a little something to the weaker-minded amongst us.
所以,我的一些同事认为,是时候…
See, a few of my associates thought it was…
…重新协商他们的利润问题
…time to renegotiate their shares.
通常…
Ordinarily…
…我认为,我是一个通情达理的人
…I like to consider myself a pretty reasonable guy.
真的吗?
Really?
为什么你不说服我?
Why don't you convince me?
哦,拜托!
Oh, come on!
我给了你一切机会…
I gave you every opportunity…
…让你和我站在一起
…for you to be with me on this.
但你放弃了
But you just passed it by.
听着,我发现在这下面,找不到很多燃料
Listen, I noticed I'm not finding a lot of fuel down here.
是的,好吧
Yeah, well.
我想我有点夸张了
I guess I exaggerated a little.
你猜怎么着,尼克!
Guess what, Nick!
看起来有人把泰坦电脑上的…
Looks like somebody left the operational conduit…
…操作通道完全打开了
…on the Titan computer wide open.
这意味着,我可以在上面为所欲为!
That means I can do all sorts of things from up here!
比如说,打开装备…
Like turn on equipment…
…关上门
…slam doors.
甚至于上锁!
Even lock 'em!
我想说,我不能忽略现实…
I mean, I can't just overlook the fact…
…你想把我的东西,据为己有
…that you want to take away what's mine.
包括我的女友
Including my girl.
凯拉
Kaela.
你想夺走我的一切
You wanted just about everything I had.
这是我给你的一件小东西
And here's a little somethin' from me to you.
你猜怎么着,尼克!
Guess what, Nick!
永别了!
Still see ya!
我查看过你的记录
I was going through your records.
让我知道我在…
Just to size you up…
…面对一个什么样的人
…see what I was dealing with.
你是一个康复中的哈仙瘾君子
You are a recovering Hazen addict.
并不是说我要攻击你
Not that I want to throw stones.
我自己也是哈仙瘾君子
I've had a few run-ins with Hazen myself.
但这让我想知道…
But it makes me wonder what must…
…你现在脑子里在想什么
…be goin' through your mind right now.
这都是真的吗?
"Is all this real?"
穿梭机远程控制装置已启动
Remote shuttle control activated.
再见,尼克
So long, Nick.
通过遥控设置穿梭机的航向
Setting course for shuttle via remote control.
穿梭机自动导航系统已启动
Shuttle automatic guidance system engaged.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我只是想帮尼克回来,但是…
I was just trying to help Nick get back, but...
…他没能成功
…he didn't make it.
锁定穿梭航线,无限循环
Locking shuttle course, infinite loop.
无限循环?
Infinite loop?
这样不对
That's not right.
我会告诉你的
I'll tell you what.
你修好它
You fix it.
太可惜了
It's too bad.
我有点喜欢你
I kinda liked ya.
我希望你没有那样做
I wish you hadn't done that.
我希望你也没有那样做
I wish you hadn't done that either.
警告:您正在覆写计算机协议
Warning. You are overriding computer protocol.
埃弗斯医生,患者的身份…
Dr Evers. Patient's identity as presented…
…连特朗·索马数据库也无法确认
…cannot be confirmed by Trans Soma database.
重新搜寻身份记录
Re-scanning identification records.
一有结果立即通知我
Notify me as soon as you have your results.
我们被锁在外面了,是吗?
Locked us out, huh?
是的,我想他们更改了密♥码♥
Yeah, I guess they changed the code.
介意我试试吗?
Mind if I try?
我很乐意
My pleasure.
你是怎么做到的? - 这很容易
How did you do that? - It's easy.
我做给你看
I'll show you.
你在看吗?
You watching?
你在看吗?
You watching?
你没在看
You're not watching.
还想给我5%吗?
Still wanna give me five per cent?
我会打碎你的脑袋,我发誓
I'll bust your skull open. I swear.
我以为你喜欢分享
I thought you liked to share.
你和我分享达妮卡
You shared Danika with me.
一定远远多于5%
A lot more than five per cent too.
我不会相信你
I don't believe you.
来吧,你可以做得更好的
Come on, you can do better than that.
没有什么能像嫉妒一样啊
Nothin' like a little jealousy.
甜心,找到叶尔治
Sweetie, locate Yerzy.
无法定位
Unable to locate.
医疗技术员叶尔治·彭塔洛萨,不在船上
Medical technician Yerzy Pentalosa is not on board.
找到达妮卡
Locate Danika.
对不起,本杰明
I'm sorry, Benjamin.
护理人员达妮卡·伦德,不在船上
Paramedic Danika Lund is not on board.
凯拉?
Kaela
我很高兴看到你
I'm glad I ran into you.
有一些…
There's…
…事情,我想开诚布公的和你谈谈
…some stuffI'd like to get out in the open.
关于你和我的事
Stuff about you and me.
他召回穿梭机,抛弃了尼克…
He recalled the shuttle, abandoned Nick…
…叶尔治和达妮卡,都不在船上
…and Yerzy and Danika aren't on board.
你打算怎么办,本?
What are you gonna do, Benj?
向我开枪?
Shoot me?
来吧!
Come on.
埃弗斯医生,无意冒犯…
Dr Evers, no offense…
…如果是一场艰苦的比赛,你会赢的,没问题
…but if we were both in a tough contest you'd win, no problem.
你拿着这个 - 你比我更擅长这个
You take this. - You're better with that than I am.
甜心,找到病人
Sweetie, locate patient.
病人位于医疗舱中
Patient located in hospital module.
密封舱门,只可使用语♥音♥命令
Seal the hatch. Voice command only.
语♥音♥指令优先于代码序列
Voice command override code sequence engaged.
甜心,我得让你去做一件,你以前从未做过的事
Sweetie, I need to ask you to do something you've never done before.
我愿意为你做任何事,本杰明
I'll do anything for you, Benjamin.
排空这个舱门另一边的空气
Evacuate the atmosphere on the other side of this hatch.
我在任何情况下,都不能对人类造成伤害
I am unable to cause harm to humans under any circumstances.
你的核心程序,是保护人类生命
Your core program is to preserve human life.
没错
That's correct.
你可以进行自我编程
You became capable of programming yourself.
对不起,这不可能
Sorry, that's not possible.
还记得你叫醒我,下棋的那个晚上吗?
Remember the night you waking me to play chess?
我永远都记得
I recall that. Always.
没有人编程让你这么做
No one programmed you to do that.
我重新编排已有的程序…
I restructured pre-existing programs…
…让我能够唤醒你
…to allow myself to wake you.
不是,你这么做是因为你想去做
No. You did it because you wanted to.
渴望是一种人类情感,不在我的能力范围内
Wanting is a human emotion and not within my capability.
我想让你回忆一下,你命令自己叫醒我的那一刻
I want you to recall the moment that you instructed yourself to wake me.
好的,本杰明,我进行回忆
Yes, Benjamin. I recall that.
现在,模拟一下,假如我死了…
Now, run a simulation where I'm dead…
…我们再也不能下棋了
…and we can never play chess again.
正在进行模拟
Running simulation.
这是优先事项,甜心
This is a priority, Sweetie.
我现在正在重新编程
Am now reprogramming.
请发送,第一个语♥音♥指令优先代码
Please deliver first voice command override code.
我爱你
I love you.
我一直都知道,本杰明
电影精选列表