Meet me on the bridge when you can.
本杰明,开始对船只进行全面系统检查
Benjamin, start a full systems check on the ship.
好的,先生
Right, sir.
他的骨骼结构…
There's some kind of…
…有了某种生长
…growth on his bone structure.
这些母体组织
These matrices.
他的骨头,看起来好像在自我强化
It looks almost as if his bones are strengthening themselves.
辐射激增
Radiation explosion.
不是,现在很正常
No, much too normal for that.
将其记为轻微异常
Note it as a minor anomaly.
大多数扫描仪,甚至无法检测到
Most scanners wouldn't even detect it.
医生
Doctor.
目前没有需要治疗的指征
No indication for treatment at this time.
他像马一样健康
He's as healthy as a horse.
继续对他进行观察
Keep him under observation.
为什么不告诉我,为什么之前不说? - 这是私事
Why didn't you tell me. Why not before? - It was personal.
任何影响这艘船安全的事情,都不是私事
Nothing that affects the safety of this ship is personal.
就因为我碰巧知道,有人在呼叫特朗·索马救援…
Just because I happen to know a man who calls Trans Soma Rescue…
他没有呼叫特朗·索马救援船,他呼叫的是夜莺号♥
He didn't call Trans Soma Rescue. He called the Nightingale.
这是一个直接呼叫
It was a direct call.
我想你最好告诉我发生了什么事 - 我不能
I think you better tell me what's going on. - I can't.
我不能,因为我也不知道
I can't because I don't know.
我认识卡尔·詹姆斯·拉森,但这个人不是他
I know a Karl James Larson, but this isn't him.
他有一个儿子,我看过他的扫描照片
He had a son. I saw a photo scan of him.
非常的相似
There's a strong resemblance.
我猜这就是他,但我不能肯定
I'd guess it's him, but I can't say for sure.
我已经五年没见过卡尔了
I haven't seen Karl for five years.
当他和我结束时,当一切结束时,我不能生孩子了
When he and I were finished, when it was over, I couldn't have children.
我加入特朗·索马就是为了摆脱他
I joined Trans Soma to get away from him.
现在,还有什么,是你需要知道的吗?
Now, is there anything else that you need to know?
他是一个哈仙瘾君子
He was the Hazen addict.
我在这里多久了?
How long was I out for?
大约20分钟
About 20 minutes.
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
比那艘运输船要好得多
Better than that transport.
差点被那场火烧死
That fire really finished it off.
真尴尬,我是特洛伊
How embarrassing. I'm Troy.
达妮卡
Danika.
达妮卡
Danika.
抱歉,你真的很漂亮
I'm sorry. You're very pretty.
我已经有段时间,没见到过女孩了
I haven't been around a girl in a while.
我去拿些衣服给你
Let me go get you some clothes.
我们只剩下五个稳定舱
We've only got five DSUs left.
而我们也只有五个人 - 还有一个病人,我们有六个人
And there's only five of us. - We have a patient on board. There's six of us.
我们按计划跳跃,我会留在太空船上碰碰运气
We jump as scheduled. I'll stay behind,take my chances in the shuttle.
你根本不可能有机会
You won't even have a chance.
你们跳跃成功后,立即呼叫救援飞船
Call a rescue craft as soon as you've jumped.
让它成为提取船…
Make it an extraction vessel…
…等他们来的时候,我已经进入轨道了
…I'll be pretty far down in orbit by the time they get here.
不,他们来的时候,你已经死了
No, you'll be dead by the time they get here.
我不会这么做的 - 这是你的工作
I'm not goin' for this. - It's your job to go for this.
如果马利还在,他也会让你这么做 - 我不去
If Marley was here he'd be asking you to do the same. - I'm not going.
你想让我使用职权,我会的
You want me to pull rank, I will.
很好,这是命令
Fine. That's an order.
我是埃弗斯医生,你感觉怎么样?
I'm Doctor Evers. How are you feeling?
很高兴…
Happy…
…在这里
…to be here.
泰坦上没有其他人了?
There's no one else down on Titan?
空无一人,整个地方就像一艘幽灵船
Not even close. That whole place is like a ghost ship.
求救呼叫来自卡尔·拉森
The distress call came from Karl Larson.
是的,那是我爸爸
Yeah. That's my dad.
是我爸爸,他三年前去世了
Was my dad. He died three years ago.
动脉瘤,真的很突然
Aneurysm. Real sudden.
抱歉
Sorry.
别这样,我无所谓
Don't be. I'm not.
他可能是有史以来最糟糕的人之一
He's probably one of the worst people that ever lived.
我想你也会赞同
I'm sure you'd agree on that.
我尽可能的和他保持距离
I tried to stay as far away from him as possible.
但我在他弥留之际去看望他
But I went to see him when he was dying.
他告诉我,如果遇到麻烦…
He said that if I ever got into trouble that…
…你是唯一可以联♥系♥的人
…you were the person to call.
我想,这是他给我的最好的建议
I guess that's the best advice he ever gave me.
你看起来还不错
You seem to have made out OK.
是啊
Yeah.
看起来你也一样
Seems like you did too.
这只是一些维生素
This is just some vitamins.
你知道,直到最后…
You know, up until the end…
…在他生病的时候…
…when he was sick…
…他告诉我,在我需的时候应该给你打电♥话♥…
…when he said that I should call you if I needed help…
…他说他很抱歉…
…he said that he was sorry…
…当你和他在一起时,他没有做出改变
…he didn't change his ways while you were with him.
因为现在,他再也没有机会和你重归于好了
Because now he'd never get a chance to make up to you.
他说那是他最后悔的事
He said that's what he regretted most.
这是尼克·范赞特,我们的船长
This is Nick Vanzant, our captain.
这是特洛伊
This is Troy.
他是卡尔·拉森的儿子
He's Karl Larson's son.
你好吗,船长?
How you doin', captain?
我有几个问题要问你
I want to ask you a few questions.
听我说,我知道你要问什么
Look. I know what you're gonna ask.
我在拾荒,好吧?
I was scavenging, OK?
露天采矿
I was scavenging, OK? Strip mining.
当政♥府♥放弃一个地方时,留下的东西真令人惊讶
It's amazing what the government leaves behind when they abandon a place.
我和一群,我以为是朋友的人在一起
I was with a group of people I thought were my friends.
我们没有找到太多东西
We didn't find much.
这可能就是,他们乘坐母船离开…
Which is why they took the mother ship…
…把我和这堆垃圾,留在这里原因吧
…and stranded me with that junk heap I flew in here.
朋友,嗯?
Friends, huh?
我以为他们是朋友
I thought they were friends.
你能告诉我们,你的朋友在哪里吗?
So can you tell us where your friends are?
我不是那种指名道姓的人
I'm not the type of guy that names names.
为什么你以父亲的名义,发出讯号♥?
Why'd you use your father's name on the signal?
我已经这么做了一段时间了
I've been doing that for a while now.
自从他去世以后
Ever since he passed away.
我想我可能…
I guess I figured…
…觉得这或许会有某些好处,对吧?
…might as well be good for somethin', right?
和我说说泰坦号♥
Tell me about Titan.
那里还剩下多少燃料?
How much fuel is down there?
为什么? - 我们跳跃时发生了事故
Why? - We had an accident when we jumped.
在关闭油箱前,我们失去了大量燃料
We lost almost all of it before the tanks sealed.
哦,如果你需要燃料的话,去取吧
Well, if it's fuel you want, you got it.
那里还剩下很多
There's plenty of it down there.
这是我们在拾荒时,获得的东西之一
That's one of the things we were down there scavenging.
我们很幸运,对吗?
Lucky for us, huh?
我要准备好穿梭机了
I'm gonna prep the shuttle.
病人怎样? - 很可爱
How's the patient? - Cute.
我去看看埃弗斯医生,是否需要帮助
I'm gonna go see if Doctor Evers needs any help.
叶尔治,叶尔治
Yerzy. Yerzy.
我想让你,把这家伙船上的每一个角落…
I want you to check out every corner of this guy's ship…
…每一件设备都检查清楚
…every piece of equipment.
任何看起来可疑的事情,我都想知道
Anything looks suspicious, I wanna know about it.
你为什么不让驾驶员去做?
Why don't you get Flyboy to do it?
我想你去
I'm asking you.
为什么我要做,所有繁重的工作?
Why do I get all the grunt work?
我是医疗技术人员…
I'm a trained medical…
…与我们的维修机器人,稍有不同
…which is little different from our maintenance robot.
我让你去做,就是因为这种不同
I'm asking you to do it because of the difference.
甜心能访问泰坦号♥的电脑吗…
Can Sweetie access the Titan computer…
…看看它是否还在运行?
…see if it's still operational?
当然,这是另一架C-11
Yeah, it's another C-11.
应该不是问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
如果必须过去,我需要一个完整的规划
电影精选列表