Oh, God.
把这个地方清理干净
Clean this place up.
甜心 - 现在需要我回来吗,尼克?
Sweetie. - Do you need me back now, Nick?
我们的状况如何?
What's our status?
燃料损失:82%
Fuel loss: 82%.
维度引擎,必须重新充电…
The dimension drive must recharge in order…
…才能逃离,太阳高重力场域
…to escape high solar gravity field.
充电时间呢? - 17小时1分钟
Time to recharge? - 17 hours, one minute.
基于剩余燃料,到达太阳的时间呢?
Time to flashpoint based on remaining fuel?
到达太阳被焚烧的时间为:17小时12分钟
Time to Solar incineration in 17 hours, 12 minutes.
尼克,你还有11分钟的时间
That leaves you an 11-minute window, Nick.
保持轨道运行,每15分钟,进行6秒推进
Maintain orbit, six-second thrusts, 15-minute intervals.
我会维持在轨道运行
I will maintain orbit.
开始广播身份和位置信息…
Start broadcasting ID and position…
…向所有坐标,循环播放
……automatic beckon cycle, all coordinates.
看看能否联♥系♥上泰坦号♥
See if you can contact the Titan.
这里是特朗·索马救援船,夜莺229号♥…
This is Trans Soma rescue vessel Nightingale 229…
…呼叫矿业飞船泰坦37号♥
…hailing TSMO Titan 37.
马利舰长?
Captain Marley?
这里是特朗·索马救援船,夜莺229号♥…
This is Trans Soma rescue vessel Nightingale 229…
…呼叫特朗·索马矿业飞船,泰坦37号♥
…hailing Trans Soma mining operation Titan 37.
重复,这里是特朗·索马救援船,夜莺229号♥…
Repeat: This is Trans Soma rescue vessel Nightingale 229…
…呼叫特朗·索马矿业飞船,泰坦37号♥
…hailing Trans Soma mining operation Titan 37.
重复,这里是特朗·索马救援船,夜莺229号♥…
Repeat: This is Trans Soma rescue vessel Nightingale 229…
哦,我吵醒你了吗?我…
Oh. Did I wake you? I'm…
我以为你可能在看书或者…
I thought you might be reading or...
不管怎样,我设法带上了一瓶相当好的…
Anyway, I managed to bring on board a fairly good bottle of…
…27年的白兰地梨酒,我想…
…27 year old pear brandy, and I thought…
…本着友谊的精神…
…in the spirit of friendship…
…也许我们可以一起喝一杯
…maybe we could share a glass.
这个…好吧,我们…
It's…it's all right. We'll...
让我看看这瓶酒
Lemme see the bottle.
你认为,他们是怎么做到的?
How do you think they get that in there?
他们把瓶子放在树枝上…
They put the bottles on the branches…
…这样花苞就在里面生长…
…so that the buds are inside…
…然后,梨就在里面长大
…and the pears grow right in them.
然后,当梨成熟后…
Then, when they're ripe…
…他们摘下瓶子…
…they pick the bottles…
…再倒入白兰地…
…pour in the brandy and…
当然,真正的问题是,该如何把它弄出来
Of course, the real question is how the hell you get it out.
车到E7区
Rook to E7.
祝贺你,本杰明
Congratulations, Benjamin.
你的策略既巧妙又有效
Your strategy was both subtle and forceful.
你可以随时和我一起玩
You can play with me whenever you want.
生孩子的许可?
Permission to have a child?
自从你告诉我想要孩子以后,我就去申请了
I've been trying to get it ever since you told me you wanted a kid.
如果他们只批准我们中的一个呢?
What if they only approve one of us?
两个像我们这样…
Two fine, non-genetically…
…优秀的非基因工程样本?
…engineered specimens like you and me?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
我们会得到批准的
We're gonna get approved.
然后,我们就可以生孩子了
And then we're gonna make us a baby.
舰桥 - 请讲
Bridge. - Check.
尼克,有些东西你应该看一下
Nick, I think there's something you oughta see.
就是这个,4号♥空间稳定舱
Then there's this. DSU four.
通风口没有调节 - 就是这个杀死了马利
The vents weren't modulating. - That's what killed Marley.
这就是我们跳跃前,警告一直在响的原因
The thing is the multifunction warning was going before we jumped.
你是说他也看到了? - 一定是
You mean he saw that too? - He had to.
所以他拿走了我的稳定舱 - 他为什么不取消跳跃?
So he took my DSU. - Why didn't he cancel the jump?
他认为这个风险可以接受
He thought it was an acceptable risk.
他应该把呼叫,转到另一艘医疗船上…
He should have transferred the call to another medical vessel…
…那么我们就不会在这里 - 那么马利就还活着…
…and we wouldn't be out here. - Then Marley would be alive…
…而你还可以和甜心下棋
…and you'd be playing chess with Sweetie.
如果他们没把基♥督♥钉在十字架上呢?但他们做了
And what if they never crucified Christ? But they did.
马利死了,我们来了,事情就是这样
And Marley's gone and here we are and that's how it is.
我们只有抓住所拥有的
We've got what we've got.
全体船员,回舰桥报到
All crew, report to bridge.
全体船员,回舰桥报到
All crew, report to bridge.
大家都休息过了,说一下我们现在的状况
Now that you've all had some rest, here's what we've got.
当我们,跳进这个高重力场时…
We were hit in our main tank when we jumped…
我们的主油箱被击中了…
…into this high-gravity field.
在转移到备用油箱之前…
We lost most of our fuel…
…我们已经损失了大部分燃料
…we transferred it to the spare tank.
好消息是…
The good news is…
…我们还有足够的燃料,用于对接推进器
…we've got enough left for our docking thrusters.
在维度驱动器,重新充满电之前…
They'll be keeping us above incineration level…
…它可以保证我们,不会被烧死
…till the dimension drive recharges.
然后我们就可以跳回家了…
Then we can dimension-jump home…
不过这个时间间隔会很短
…but we'll be cutting it close.
有多短? - 11分钟
How close? - 11 minutes.
你是什么意思,你是告诉我们…
What do you mean. Are you telling us that…
…在烧死前11分钟,我们才能跳跃吗?
…we can't jump until 11 minutes before we burn?
我告诉你,我们还有11分钟
I'm telling you we have 11 minutes.
这足够了
IIt's enough.
我经历过,更糟糕的状况…
I've gotten out of worse situations…
我们会摆脱这一切的…
…before we'll get out of this one…
这艘船不会有问题的
This ship is going to be fine.
我们没有犯错的余地 - 我们不能什么都不做
We have no margin for error. - Then we won't make any.
请注意,L级运输船…
Attention. L-class transport ship…
…离开泰坦号♥月球采矿作业船
…departing Titan lunar mining operation.
他们一定在撤离
They must be evacuating.
甜心,追踪一下
Sweetie, track that.
请注意,运输船…
Attention. Transport ship…
…已锁定夜莺号♥的通讯信♥号♥♥
…has locked on to our communication signal.
准备拦截
Prepare for intercept.
准备好
Suit up.
驾驶员没有回应
No response from pilot.
运输船现在,正在自动接近
Transport ship is on automatic approach.
你没事吧? - 没事
You OK? - Sure.
你说遇到过,比现在更糟糕的状况…
When you said you'd been in worse situations…
…你说的是真的吗?
… than this were you telling the truth?
当然,当时飞船坠落,引擎熄火…
Sure. When the ship was falling and the engines cut out…
…比现在更糟
…that was worse.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
警告,探测器侦测到,正在靠近的的船只内起火
Warning. Indicator suggests of fire on board approaching vessel.
它必须立即靠港
It must dock immediately.
注意接近的船只,请启动对接推进器
Attention approaching vessel, please engage docking thrusters.
重复,请启动对接推进器
Repeat, please engage docking thrusters.
我们没有多余的燃料,进行悬停连接…
Can't spare the fuel for a standard hover link maneuver…
…我们得赶紧抓住她 - 注意…
…we'll have to catch her on a roll. - Caution…
…速度仍在增加,接近速度过快
…Speed still increasing. Excessive rate of approach.
消毒舱
Sterilization bay?
已检查
Check.
对接时,会受到一些撞击
We're taking a little hit when it docks.
好的,谢谢你告诉我们
Right. Thanks for letting us know.
15秒后撞击
15 seconds to impact.
接近的船只,仍然没有回应
Still no response from approaching ship
他一直在沉默
He's running silent.
或者失去意识
Or unconscious.
小心 - 让开
Watch out. - Clear.
我们着火了!
We got a fire.
摘下他的头盔
Get his helmet off.
检查他的生命体征
Check his vital signs.
这是你最可怕的噩梦吗?
This is your worst nightmare?
这不是卡尔
It's not Karl.
舰桥,一名伤患,男性,20岁出头…
Bridge. One patient, male, early 20s…
…精神创伤,昏迷但病情稳定
…traumatized, unconscious but stable.
这不是发出讯息的那个人
And this isn’t the person who sent the call.
你需要再说一次
You wanna run that by me one more time.
这不是卡尔·拉森
This isn't Karl Larson.
如果可以的话,来舰桥上见我
电影精选列表