紧急医疗救援船
夜莺号♥
本杰明
Benjamin.
本杰明?
Benjamin?
什么事? - 没有事
What's wrong? - Nothing's wrong.
那为什么叫我起来? - 我进行一个测试
Then why did you wake me? - I was running a test.
但我们没有安排任何测试
But we didn't schedule any tests.
我正在进行一项计划外的测试
I was running a test to perform an unscheduled test.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
请问的更具体一点,本杰明
Please. Be more specific, Benjamin.
你为什么要叫醒我…
Why did you want to wake me…
…进行一个计划外的测试?
…and perform an unscheduled test?
欲望是人类的情绪…
Wanting is a human emotion…
…我并没有这种能力
…and not within my capability.
明白了 - 本杰明
I know that. - Benjamin.
现在可以和我下棋吗?
Can we play chess now?
汤姆和杰瑞:宣泄和疏导
Tom and Jerry: catharsis and cathexis.
AJ 马利,人类学博士的论文
AJ Marley. Dissertation for doctorate - anthropology.
队长,开始录音
Begin recording, captain.
这些栩栩如生的卡♥通♥,可以作为…
This animated animosity regularly served…
…大众的集体精神发泄工具
…as a collective catharsis for the masses.
当暴♥力♥动画在21世纪初…
When violent animation was banned by statutory law…
…被法律明文禁止时…
…at the beginning of the 21st century…
…随后出现的,这些表面上…
…the subsequent idealized…
…看似温和的卡♥通♥生物…
…and seemingly benign cartoon creatures…
…可以消除人类的恶意…
…unharnessed a human malevolence...
还有社会的对立
…and a reverse social polarity was...
范赞特副驾驶,开始前要听点音乐吗?
Would you like some music before we begin, Copilot Vanzant?
随你喜欢
Whatever you like.
这个如何,范赞特副驾驶?
How's this, Copilot Vanzant?
确认身份和状态
Confirming identity and status.
年龄:32岁
Age: 32.
结束哈仙康复治疗时间:六个月
Release from Hazen rehabilitation: six months.
飞行执照已重置
Pilot's license restored.
缓刑期工作:深空救援和回收
Work probation: deep space rescue and recovery.
反射商:1.5
Reflex quotient: 1.5.
应力极限:-4
Stress Limit: minus 4.
尼克,你必须保证这些数字有效
You'll have to work on those numbers, Nick.
神经扫描没有问题 - 很好
Neuroscan's fine. - Good.
你的机械人怎么了? - 没事
What happened to your robot? - Nothing.
真的?但愿“没事”不会发生在我身上
Really? Hope "nothing" doesn't happen to me.
这位队长酷爱20世纪的文物…
The captain's big on 20th century cultural artifacts…
…所以我们把他培养成,一战战斗机飞行员
…so we did him up as a World War One fighter pilot.
有时我们做这样的事,只是为了互相消遣
Sometimes we do things like that just to amuse each other.
每个人都努力在这里,和睦相处
Everyone tries to get along here.
我相处得很好
I get along fine.
你在太空船上十二天了
You've been on board 12 days.
询问机器人,是你对这艘船或船员…
Asking about a robot's the first sign of interest…
…感兴趣的第一个迹象
…you've shown in this ship or crew.
我看到船长在看卡♥通♥… - 他正在攻读博士学位
I got a captain who watches cartoons… - He's working on his PhD.
一名称呼电脑主机为…
A computer tech who calls…
…“甜心”的电脑技术人员…
…his mainframe Sweetie…
…和两个在任何角落,练习…
…and two medical techs practicing anatomy…
…解剖学的医学技术人员
…in any corner they can find.
我和这个团队,参加过六次护送任务
I've been on six paramedic tours with this crew.
他们成功完成工作
They get the job done.
我们在太空已经几个月了
We're out here for months.
什么都没发生
Nothing happens.
大家感到寂寞
People get lonely.
然后突然间,一切都失控了…
Then suddenly all hell breaks loose…
…做好自己的工作…
…you do your job…
…然后,一切都会回归于平常
…then it all goes back to nothing happens.
这个团队还不错
This crew's OK.
好的
OK.
你想告诉我,你为什么会在这里吗?
You want to tell me what you're doing out here?
前军事飞行员,通常不会要求在…
Ex-military pilots don't usually request work…
…救护船上,进行缓刑工作
…probation on paramedic ships.
我喜欢外太空,这里十分宁静
I like deep space. it's quiet.
这里的人们,倾向于尊重彼此的隐私
People out here tend to respect each other's privacy.
每天吃一次,你可以穿上衣服了
Take one a day.You can put your shirt on.
沙维康,嗯?
Zyracon, huh?
快乐药丸
Happy pills.
我很快乐
I'm happy.
哈仙是一种,很难戒除的毒品
Hazen's a tough drug to kick.
沙维康有助于消除残留的影响
Zyracon helps with the residual effects.
我没事了
I'm clean.
多与人沟通,也有帮助
Human interaction helps too.
这个团队还不错
The crew's OK.
也许你应该花点时间,去了解他们
Maybe you should take the time to get to know them.
谢谢你,医生
Thank you, doctor.
根据我对牌局的分♥析♥…
My analysis of cards played…
…显示你输掉的机会是77%,本杰明
…shows a 77% chance of you losing, Benjamin.
我不是在抱怨…
Not that I complain…
…但五英里的光纤有点…
…but five miles of fiber optics sort of spoils…
…破坏了比赛的精神,对吧,亲爱的?
…the spirit of competition, don't you think, Sweetie?
赢了
Gin.
为了这次行动,我对她重新编程…
When I reprogrammed her for this tour…
…我为她的个性设置,增加了一些人性特征
…I put some human traits into her personality profile.
我有点想让他们知道…
I sort of wanted them to find out…
…因为这样会触怒他们
…because it'd really piss them off.
但如果真这样,我死定了
But if they ever do, I'm dead.
我认为你不会告发我
I'm assuming you're not
gonna turn me in...
你对我的了解,还不到做出这种假设的程度
You don't know me well enough to make that assumption.
该你发牌了
Your deal.
我对范赞特副驾驶,生命体征的分♥析♥表明…
My analysis of Copilot Vanzant's vital signs suggests…
…他很有可能会告发你,本杰明
…very high probability that he will turn you in, Benjamin.
我不会告发你
I'm not gonna turn you in.
激光脉冲,是满足外科手术质量的光束…
The laser pulse is then focused into a surgical-quality beam…
…能够进行最精确的切割
…capable of the most precise incisions.
医生,你好,介意我坐下来吗?
Hello, doctor. Mind if I sit down?
如果介意呢?
What if I do?
只是听从要求,“去了解船员们”
Just following orders - get to know the crew.
所以,沙维康是有效的
So, the Zyracon worked.
我表现的好,你会得到赞扬吗?
I act nice and you want the credit?
你表现的好,现代医学才值得赞扬
You act nice, modern medicine gets the credit.
我发现,不吸毒才有点像活着
I've found staying clean is sort of like staying alive.
是还是不是…
You either are…
…全看选择,数数吧,它们全都在
…or you aren't. Count them. They're all there.
听着,既然我们没有展现出,彼此愉快的一面
Look, since we obviously don't bring out the pleasant side in each other,
你为什么不告诉我,到底是什么让你如此困扰,以便…
why don't you tell me what the hell bothers you so much about me, so that…
我讨厌哈仙
I don't like Hazen.
这不仅仅是H型人格,逃避现实的幻想
It's not just a type-H mind-altering escape.
我不喜欢,它对服用者的影响…
I don't like what it does to people who take it…
…我不喜欢,它影响了其他人
…I don't like what they do to others.
我知道有些人… - 我不是有些人
I used to know someone… - I'm not someone.
我没有说你是
Didn't say you were.
我无法改变过去,无论是你的还是我的
There's nothing I can do to change the past, yours or mine.
医治自己吧,医生
Heal thyself, doctor.
收到紧急遇险信♥号♥♥
Emergency distress signal received.
叶尔治医生,我们正在工作 - 被需要的感觉真好
Dr Yerzy, we're still in business. - Yeah, nothing like being wanted.
再说一遍,我会待在引擎室
Say that again, I'll be in the engine room.
我什么都忘了,我的工作是什么?我该做什么?
I've forgotten everything.What's my job? What do I do?
来吧 - 已经那么久了
Come on. - It's been that long.
收到紧急遇险信♥号♥♥
Emergency distress signal received.
舰桥
Bridge.
检查完毕
Check.
医疗
Medical.
检查完毕
Check.
收到什么讯息?
What have we got?
接收到讯号♥
Signal received.
紧急呼救信♥号♥♥,情况严重
电影精选列表