If I've to go down there, I'll need a full layout.
我想知道,要去的是个什么鬼地方
I wanna know what the hell I'm walking into.
你认为还有更多的幸存者吗?
You think there are more survivors?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果有人在那里,我想知道…
If anyone's there, I want to know about them…
…他们究竟是谁
…before they know about me.
那么,尼克总是那样吗?
So, is this Nick always like that?
他总喜欢绕圈子,对吧?
He really likes to swing it around, huh?
作为救护船的船长,他太紧张了
Pretty intense for an ambulance ship captain.
我们在跳跃中失去了船长
We lost our captain in the jump.
尼克不得不接手
0Nick had to take over.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我无意去说关于他的坏话
I didn't mean to say anything bad about him.
你们两人是否…
You two aren't…
不,不,不过…
No. No, but...
尼克和埃弗斯医生
Nick and Doctor Evers.
你知道吗…
You know…
…你的眼睛很美
…your eyes are pretty.
真的吗?谢谢
Really? Thanks.
我想每个人,都偶尔需要一点浪漫,对吗?
I guess everybody needs a little romance now and then, huh?
穿梭机,穿梭机,在吗?
Shuttle. Shuttle. You there?
是的,怎么了?
Yeah. What is it?
听着,我找到…
Listen, I found…
…一些东西
…something.
你最好过来看看 - 我来了
You better get down here. - On my way.
叶尔治?
Yerzy?
让我告诉你
Let me tell you somethin'
无论这是什么…
Whatever it is…
…这都是我们所见过的,最令人惊奇的东西
…it's the most amazing thing any of us is ever gonna see.
叶尔治
Yerzy.
什么?
Yes?
你碰过这个东西了,是不是?
You've played around with this thing, haven't you?
这个时候,我为什么要做这种事?
Now, why would I do something like that?
已连接机器人
Robotic link engaged.
将可能的生物危害,转移到隔离区
Transporting possible bio hazard to quarantine.
我当然没有告诉你
Of course I didn't tell you.
我是个寻宝猎人
I'm a treasure hunter.
这份工作分为两部分,寻找和保存
There's two parts to that job - finding it and keeping it.
而保存要困难得多
And keeping it's a lot harder.
三年前,我截获了一个散乱的信♥号♥♥
I intercepted a stray transmission three years ago.
采冰者
Ice miners.
他们在那个流浪的月球上,发掘到一些东西
They'd dug something up on a rogue moon.
我不知道是什么,我也不需要知道
I didn't know what it was, but I didn't need to.
只要知道在哪里就足够了
Just knowing where was enough.
冰封的
Frozen.
在那个流浪的月球之中
In the middle of a rogue moon.
我知道他们发现的东西…
I knew whatever they'd found…
…比那颗月亮古老得多
…was a lot older than that moon.
所以我做了一些研究…
So I did the research…
…找来了一些朋友…
…grabbed some of my friends…
…我们一起去寻宝
…and we went hunting.
然后我找到了泰坦37号♥
And then I found the Titan 37.
这里没有采矿者的痕迹…
There were no signs of the miners…
…什么痕迹都没有
…no signs of anything.
我的朋友们归咎于我,他们把船开走了
My friends blamed me and they took my ship.
我坚持了下来,慢慢来…
I stayed on, took my time…
…搜索每一寸土地…
…searching every inch…
…然后又搜索了一遍
…and then searching again.
再然后,我找到了宝藏
And then I found the treasure.
现在,没有什么能阻止我们了
And now there's nothing to stop us.
我们?
Us?
是的,我们
Yeah, us.
你知道政♥府♥,愿意付出多少代价…
You know how much the government would pay to…
…来获得这样的东西吗?
…get their hands on something like this?
谁又知道,它会带来什么样的新技术?
Who knows what kind of new technologies it could lead to?
我们都可以从中获利
We'll all be in on it.
如果你们帮我离开这里…
If you guys help me out here…
我会付给你们5%
I'll cut you in for five per cent.
每个人 - 每个人5%吗?
Each. - Five per cent each, huh?
我们给你5%怎么样?是我最后找到它的
How about we give you five per cent? I'm the last one who found it.
我是不是漏掉了什么?
Am I missing something?
我们甚至不知道它是什么
We don't even know what it is.
它要么是人造的,要么不是
It's either human-made or it's not.
不是人造的
It's not man-made.
它被埋在月球的冰层里
It was buried in an ice moon.
听着,毫无疑问,就是这个
Look, there's no question. This is it.
原始的接触
Primary contact.
千百年来,人们一直梦想着的这一切
People've been dreaming about this for thousands of years.
没错
Exactly.
我不确定是不是,该把它从气闸室扔出去
I'm not convinced we shouldn't blow it out of the closest airlock.
你是认真的吗?你知道自己在说什么吗?
You can't be serious. You have any idea what you're saying?
我是说,我不知道这到底是什么…
I'm saying I don't know what the hell it is…
…而且明显的迹象表明,你也不知道这是什么
…and nothing you showed me or told me indicates that you do either.
也许只是外星物品,也许只是一个骗局
Maybe it is an alien artifact, maybe it's a magic trick.
也许这是来自先进文明,知识与智慧的结晶…
Maybe it's a distillation of knowledge of an advanced civilization…
…也许只是一个玩具,一个外星儿童的玩具
…maybe it's just a toy - an alien child's toy.
或者是外星人的性玩具,它看起来像…
Or an alien sex object. it looks like it…
或者可能是,一些非常危险的东西…
Or maybe something so dangerous that the only way…
…唯一可以摆脱它的办法,就是把它扔掉
…somebody could finally get rid of it was by burying it.
也许
Maybe.
这艘船上不存在商业活动
It has no business being on this ship.
这是无害的 - 你触碰过它
It's harmless. - You had contact with it.
你的骨骼,有一种我从未见过的生长异常
And you have a from of bone growth I've never seen before.
我一直都是这样
I've had that my whole life.
我们没有上行链路,我们无法确认
We don't have uplink. We can't confirm it.
对它进行扫描和记录,等我们到达…
Scan it and log it on record. When we get to…
…净空时,做好标记然后扔掉
…clear space we tag it and float it.
我想你犯了一个大错,船长 - 哦,是吗?
I think you're making a big mistake captain. - Oh, yeah?
你有什么想解释的?
Do you want to clarify that?
我给了你,一个千载难逢的机会…
I'm offering you the opportunity of a lifetime…
…而你却放弃了
…and you're passing it up.
为了我们大家 - 为了我们大家?
For all of us. - For all of us?
你的“机会”,使我们的船长失去了生命…
Your "opportunity" of a lifetime has cost us the life of our captain…
…它既危及到船员的生命…
…it's endangered the lives of this crew…
…也浪费我们的宝贵时间
…and it's wasting our critical time.
所有这些,都是不靠谱的妄想…
All this for some half-baked delusional…
…让你以为,自己会变得富有
…belief that you'll make yourself rich.
这里没有机会,也没有“我们”
There's no opportunity here. And there is no "us".
在到达净空之前,让它保持密封隔离状态
It stays in sealed quarantine till we get to clear space.
我需要一架,能够返回母船的运输船
I want a rescue return transport on the mother shuttle.
你觉得你需要这么做吗? - 我不知道
You think you're gonna need that? - I don't know.
我知道矿场发出的求救信♥号♥♥,被切断了…
I know the distress signal from the mine was cut short…
…它发送过来的名字是假的…
…it came in under a false name…
…而且我们的朋友,没有在他的…
…and our friend didn't bother to attach…
…遇险信♥号♥♥上加上危险警告
…a hazard warning to his distress signal.
也许是我错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
也许这只是,一个孩子想要挣点钱
Maybe it's just a kid trying to make some dough.
如果真的如此,我会满载燃料的回来
If that's how it is, I'll come back with a full load of fuel,
…等我们飞离这条轨道…
…we'll blast out of this orbit…
…我会向他道歉的
…and I'll make one hell of an apology.
不管你怎么看…
Any way you look at it…
…这都比呆在飞船里面,要好得多
…it beats staying behind in the shuttle.
救援运输船已就位 - 谢谢你,本杰明
Rescue transport's on board. - Thank you, Benjamin.
盯紧这个家伙
Keep an eye on this guy.
你们两个都要
Both of you.
可以吗? - 可以
Good to go? - Set.
稍后见
See ya.
尼克
Nick.
启动发射程序 - 主推进器启动
Initiate launching sequence. - Main thrusters primed.
太空船可以起飞
Shuttle clear for launch.
这并不容易,是吗?
电影精选列表