It's not easy, is it?
看着你关心的人离开
Watching someone you care about go away.
你离开的时候,他也会这样
That's how it was for him when you left.
我知道这让你很惊讶,但这是事实
I know that surprises you, but it's the truth.
我知道你也很关心他 - 我有很多工作要做
I know you cared about him too. - I have a lot of work to do.
凯拉
Kaela.
如果你什么需要…
If you need anything…
…无论什么,都可以告诉我
…anything at all, you just let me know.
警告:高重力场,造成接近速度过快
Warning. High-gravity field creating excessive rate of approach.
这就解释了,为什么我们来得这么快
That would explain why we're going so fast.
这是为了搞笑吗,尼克?
Was that meant to be funny, Nick?
拜托,甜心,你的幽默感在哪里?
Come on. Where's your sense of humor, Sweetie?
和你一样,我从来都没有的
Like you, I was never given one.
没有太多的回旋余地
Not much room to maneuver.
你是对的,尼克
You are correct, Nick.
引擎处于待命状态,部署往返式救援船
Engines on standby. Deploy RRT.
往返式救援船已就绪
Rescue return transport deployed.
大概知道你会来这里
Kinda knew you'd be comin' this way.
真有趣
It's funny.
我们在这里…
Here we are…
…被蓝巨星的引力所捕获…
…caught in the gravitational pull of a blue giant…
…而你心心念念的唯一一件事…
…and the one thing you keep thinking about…
…是性
…is sex.
你知道自己想要个孩子
You know you want a baby.
你只是需要弄清楚,他是否是合适的人选
You just need to figure out if he's the right one to have it with.
我不明白,你怎么知道的?就像…
I don't get it. How did you know? It's like…
这不是读心术
it's not mind-reading.
这更像是…
It's more like…
…就是知道
…just knowing.
只有在对方,希望我知道的时候
Only if the other person wants me to.
就像你希望我知道
Like you want me to.
你也想要别的东西
You want something else too.
这不可能 - 不要对自己太苛刻
This isn't right. - Don't be so hard on yourself.
之后你的感受会…
What you're feeling afterwards…
…告诉你,和他在一起是对是错
…will tell you if being with him is right or wrong.
如果看起来是对的…
If it seems right…
…你决定和他呆在一起…
…and you decide to stay with him…
…那么这可能是你最后一个…
…then this could be your last…
…疯狂…
…wild…
…冲动的激♥情♥时刻
…impulsive moment of passion.
如果看起来是错的…
And if it seems wrong…
…那么,你现在就应该让他知道
…then you'll let him know. Now.
在一切都太迟之前
Before it's too late.
在他真正受伤之前
Before he really gets hurt.
唯一真正的罪恶…
The only real sin…
…是遗憾
…is regret.
甜心,燃料供给在什么位置?
Sweetie, what's the location of the fuel supply?
泰坦号♥记录显示,所有燃料供给…
Titan records show all fuel supply areas…
…均位于开采区域的最底层
…are on the lower mining level.
尼克,你正前方有气动…
Access is by pneumatic elevator…
…电梯可以直接到达
…directly ahead of you, Nick.
知道他们开采的深度吗?
Any idea how deep they were mining?
最后记录:3,200米
Last report: 3,200 metres.
长途跋涉
Long ride down.
没那么夸张,尼克
Not really, Nick.
我已经更新了,对未知物体的分♥析♥结果
I've updated my analysis of the unknown object.
通过对原子质量到量子质量计算…
Computing atomic mass to quantum weight…
…表明了,超维度同位素物质的存在
…suggests the presence of extra-dimensional isotopic matter.
超维度?
Extra-dimensional?
是的
Yes.
同位素物质,实际上似乎是第九维度的
The isotopic matter appears to be ninth-dimensional in nature.
解释第九维度的定义
Define ninth-dimensional matter.
虽然数学,可以证明这种物质的存在…
While mathematics can demonstrate the existence of this matter…
…但恐怕人类语言,缺乏任何词汇来描述它
…I'm afraid human language lacks any vocabulary to describe it.
这个物体,是由这种超维度材料制成的吗?
The object is made of this extra-dimensional material?
不,这个物体只是一个三维外壳……
No. The object is a three-dimensional shell…
…包裹着第九维度的物质
…encasing ninth-dimensional matter.
这个容器的功能是什么?
What's the function of the container?
扩散里面的物质
Dispersal of contents.
具体说明扩散方式 - 全方位的
Specify type of dispersal. - Omni-directional.
能描述一下,第九维度物质对…
Describe effect of ninth-dimensional material…
…第三维度宇宙有什么影响?
…upon a third-dimensional universe?
自主创造新的三维空间物质
Spontaneous creation of new three-dimensional matter.
这是一个炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
是的,尽管爆♥炸♥也会补充…
Yes. Though the explosion would also…
…生命所必需的元素
…replenish the elements essential to life.
我们的宇宙正在膨胀…
Our universe is expanding…
…但其中的物质是有限的
…but the matter in it is finite.
这个东西,可以解决这个问题
This thing's designed to fix that problem.
它创造新的物质来保持宇宙的年轻
It creates new matter to keep the universe young.
创造物质的装置
A creation device.
是的,当你们把它带回家
Yeah, until you get it home.
然后它会燃烧你的星球,超新星爆发…
Then it burns your planet, supernovas your sun…
…吞噬你们的太阳,蒸发整个太阳系
…and evaporates your solar system.
为什么?
Why?
这是一种补充宇宙…
It's a way to replenish the universe…
…并消除任何竞争的方式
…and also eliminate any competition.
都是达尔文进化论的基本原则
All the basic principles of Darwinian evolution.
任何先进到足以进入…
Any species that's advanced enough to travel…
…深空的物种都会把它带回家
…into deep space picks it up, takes it home.
然后,宇宙中就会出现一些比较落后的物种
Then there's one less advanced species in the universe.
谁会想到这样的事情?
Who would think of something like that?
不管是谁,他们都像上帝一样聪明…
Whoever they are, they're smart as God…
…而且不那么友善
…and a lot less nice.
哦,不!
Oh no!
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
叶尔治
Yerzy
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
我需要你帮我做点事情
I need you to do something for me.
你放开手吧
I need you to move your fingers.
我知道你会这么做,是因为你爱我
I know you're gonna do it because you love me.
过来这边吧
Come towards me.
达妮卡?
Danika
我在这里,宝贝
I'm right here, baby.
我在这里
I'm right here.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
这对他有什么影响呢?
What's it doing to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会尽力找出来的
0I'll do my best to find out.
去找特洛伊,帮我盯紧他
Go find Troy. Keep an eye on him for me.
快去
Go now.
令人印象深刻
Very impressive.
我好像用三分钟就跑了一英里
I feel like running a three-minute mile.
现在你到扫描器那边
I want you in the scanner.
马上去
Right now.
来吧,走吧
Come on. Go.
你的肌肉正在增加
You're growing new muscle mass.
我这么和你说吧
I coulda told you that.
你不觉得奇怪吗?
You don't find that strange?
任何感觉好的事情,都不奇怪
Anything that feels this good isn't strange.
器官组织、淋巴液、细胞功能
Organ tissues, lymphatic fluids, cellular functions.
你不仅变得越来越强壮
You're not just getting stronger.
你还越来越年轻了
You're getting younger.
甜心
Sweetie.
直接联络埃弗斯医生
Gimme a direct link to Dr Evers.
甜心
Sweetie.
甜心、甜心、请回答
Sweetie ,Sweetie, respond.
甜心,我需要信♥号♥♥增强
Sweetie, I need a signal boost.
警告:禁止传出讯息
Warning. Outgoing signal blocked.
警告:传入信息… - 甜心,我无法理解
Warning. Incoming signal being... - Sweetie, I'm not reading…
嗨,尼克
电影精选列表