我会把他关进我的监狱里的
And I've got him in my jail.
你把他留给我吧
You just leave him to me.
他一直在敲诈艾尔比和我
He's preyed on Alby and me ever since.
够了 事情该结束了
That, too, is going to end.
是吗 莱斯特老兄
Is that so, Lester boy?
把枪放下 莱斯特
Put down the piece, Lester.
否则 我就开枪让这痴呆的脑子飞得满地都是
Or I'll splatter what's left of the retard's brains all over the floor.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, babe.
这就是你一直想为我准备的礼物
Is this what you had in mind for me?
你差点搞糟了 莱斯特
You almost fucked up here, Lester!
别担心 我会把一切都搞定的
But don't worry, I'm going to take care of everything.
你只要坐在那里什么都不用干
And you won't have to do a damn thing but sit on your fat ass.
首先 我要和小妞重温一下过去的美好时光
But first, me and the little babe are going to relive us some old times.
见鬼 米奇
Damn, Mick!
你没说要对警长下手
You didn't say nothing about doing the Chief.
别担心 这不过是个意外
Don't sweat it. It's a freebie.
我们只要把这事推倒这小妞头上就行了
We just signed our little honey's name to it.
霍斯
Horace?
真该死
Shit, man.
还记得这个地方吗 宝贝
Hey, you remember this place, babe?
当然了 你肯定记得
Sure. You remember.
不知道这么多年过去了 这里是不是会变得更好些
I wonder if it's any better after all these years.
我先来 你们两个过一会也可以分一杯羹
If there's anything left, you boys can have a piece.
好吧 你这个硬不起来的杂种
Okay, you prickless scum!
你还想再来一次
You want to try it again?
你认为 这次你能让它硬起来
You think you can get it up this time?
你认为 它这次会有用
Think you can make it work this time?
想跟我♥干♥吗 你这肮脏的蛆
You want me, you filthy maggot?
那你就来吧
You take me!
因为这次你只能强♥奸♥我的尸体
Because this time you'll have to rape my dead body!
慢着
No!
这婊♥子♥是我的
The bitch is mine!
你这个烂货
You lousy cunt!
你还好吧 米奇 - 抓住她
You all right, Mick? - Get her!
抓住那婊♥子♥
Get the bitch!
在哪里
Where is she?
她在那儿
There she is.
这边 艾迪
That way, Eddie.
你跑不出去了 宝贝
You ain't getting out of here, babe.
门那里 抓住她
The door! Get her!
见鬼
Holy shit!
来吧 警♥察♥
Come on, cop!
过来我们一起乐乐
Come up and enjoy the party!
我们有个不错的聚会
We've got a kind of reunion happening up here!
放了那女孩
Let the girl go, punk!
放了我的宝贝
Let my baby go?
这可不行
I can't do that!
这是我的宝贝
This is my baby.
这是我的奖品
This is my prize.
来吧警♥察♥!你知道我不会那样的
Come on, cop! You know I can't do that!
放了她
Just let her go.
就剩下你和我
Then it would be just you and me!
来吧 让我高兴高兴
Come on. Make my day.
这注意不坏 是吧
That's not a bad idea, is it?
现在该怎么办
What happens now?
我想我应该
I guess now I've got to...
给我读我的权利
Read me my rights?
我的权利到底是什么
What exactly are my rights?
当我在被殴打的时候我的权利又在哪里
Where was all this concern for my rights when I was being beaten and mauled?
在我妹妹被残酷对待的时候 她的权利又在哪里
And what about my sister's rights when she was being brutalized?
有一种叫做正义的东西
There is a thing called justice.
当人们需要它的时候 它就远远的跑开
And was it justice that they should all just walk away?
你永远不会明白 卡拉汉
You'd never understand, Callahan.
警官 我们在他的身上找到了一把 38口径的手♥枪♥
Inspector, we found a .38 snub in his belt.
去做一下弹道测试
Run it through ballistics.
我想你会发现几桩凶杀案 都是他用这把枪干的
I think you'll find his gun there was used in all the killings.
那就能结案了
Then it's over?
是的 结案了
Yes, it's over.