好吧 我们就等在这里
Well, we'll be here.
让我们好好招待她
Make her feel real welcome.
泰隆和艾尔比怎么了
Well, what about Tyrone and Alby?
我没有泰隆的消息
I don't give a fuck about Tyrone.
艾尔比痴呆了
And Alby's covered.
怎么
How?
那小子像个僵尸
The guy's a zombie.
他自己连尿裤子都不知道
He doesn't even know if he's pissing himself.
他已经痴呆了
He's covered.
好吧
Okay.
你从不放弃 是吗
You never give up, do you?
这是我的工作 记得吗
It's my job, remember?
你想从我这里得到什么 卡拉汉
What do you want from me, Callahan?
我想知道你为什么总是亲自出面调查这个案子
I want to know why you're dragging your ass on this investigation.
所有的人手都派到大街上去了
Every available man is on the street.
镇政♥府♥已经负担不起我们的加班费了
We're logging more overtime than the township can afford to pay.
我们要抓住这个疯子
We'll get that maniac.
你认为这些案子都是巧合
Do you believe these killings are random?
目前我拒绝对这个案子妄下定论
I reject no theory at this time.
你没意识到这案子就和
But if you haven't noticed, there's been no truth...
抢劫 撬窃
...declared on the muggings...
酒后驾车一样根本就没什么真♥相♥可以调查
...the shoplifting, the burglaries, the drunken driving.
我们每天在这里碰到的都是这种鸡毛蒜皮的小案子
All these less-headline-grabbing crimes that we face here every day.
现在我们正尽力干好
Now, we're doing the best we can.
或许你们干得还不够好
Maybe that's not good enough.
卡拉汉 在这里你没有司法管辖权 所以你别插手
Callahan, this is not, repeat, not your jurisdiction, so you stay out of it.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
难道你对我为什么来这里没有一点好奇
Aren't you curious as to why I was here?
还记得我跟你说的那个聚会
Remember the party I told you about?
我不能去了 我妹妹来看我了
I can't. My sister's visiting.
她也是大学生
She a college girl, too?
不她还是个高中生
No, she's a junior in high school.
带上她吧
Bring her.
人越多越好
The more, the merrier.
我想可能不行
I don't think so.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我们本地人都配不上你们
Us locals not good enough for you?
当然不是 你没理解我
It's not that! You don't understand!
好吧 我们一起来 不过我们要早点离开
All right, we'll come, but we have to leave early.
随时可以离开
Leave whenever you like.
可谁知道呀
Who knows?
或许你们能玩得很高兴呢
You may have a nice time.
我是卡拉汉 我找本尼特
This is Callahan. Can I talk to Bennett?
我给你接通
I'll patch you through.
我是本尼特
Bennett here.
本尼特 帮我查一个车牌
Bennett, would you run a plate for me?
1-Adam-Queen-Ida-1-7-5
1-Adam-Queen-Ida-1-7-5.
好的 警官 - 谢谢
All right, Inspector. - Thanks.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你这头发♥情♥的母猪 - 就跟我来一下吧
You fucking pig! - Just give me a little!
别用你的脏手碰我
Get your hands off of me!
我只想要
All I wanted was... .
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
What the hell is this?
警♥察♥ 我想问你们几个问题
Police officer. I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我♥操♥
My ass!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你这混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
别打了
Stop it!
来吧 小子 跟我到镇上去回答几个问题
Now, boy, you'll come downtown and answer some questions.
什么都别说 米奇
Answer nothing, Mick!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我要找律师
You son of a bitch, I'll get a lawyer!
他明天早上就能出来 你这混♥蛋♥
He'll be out tomorrow, you fucking bastard!
你这婊♥子♥终于来了
The bitch is here.
告诉我
So, tell me.
你那个骚货妹妹怎么样了
How's your slut sister?
给他登记一下
Book him!
这个时候欣赏海浪似乎有些晚了 不是吗
A little late for wave watching, isn't it?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
啤酒 - 谢谢
A beer? - Thanks.
天黑了一个人在外边可不安全呀
It's not safe to be out alone after dark.
人生难道不是处处有风险吗
Life's full of risks, isn't it?
我还是回家吧
I better go home.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
你骑自行车来的
Did you bicycle down here?
不 我散步过来的 这能使我放松
No, I walked. It relaxes me.
我开车送你回去
I'll give you a ride home.
不用了 没关系的
No, that's all right.
没问题 送你能让我放松
It's okay, it relaxes me.
到了
This is it.
谢谢让我搭车
Well, thanks for the lift.
想喝点比啤酒来劲的东西吗
Would you like something stronger to drink than beer?
快进来吧
Come on in.
如果你不介意的话
Don't mind if I do.
我去拿些白兰地
I'll get some brandy.
很特别
Unusual.
我有个准则: 不和画评家一起喝酒
I have a rule. Never drink with a critic.
今天晚上你想一个人渡过吗 卡拉汉
Do you want to be alone tonight, Callahan?
我也不想
Neither do I.
来吧 哈里 醒醒 伙计
Okay, Harry. Wake up, sucker.
风头过去了让我们庆祝一下
The heat's off and we're going to celebrate.
不错 不错
Well, well.
跟这个世界说再见吧 黑鬼
Kiss your ass good-bye, Sambo.
本尼特
Bennett.
本尼特 你最好派人来一次蕾 帕金斯的住处
Bennett, you better send someone out to Ray Parkins' place.
她被打死了
She's getting ripe.
我带来的家伙被关进审讯室了吗
And have that punk brought to the interrogation room.
我要问他几个问题
I've got to ask him some questions.
抱歉警官 他已经被释放了
Sorry, Inspector, but he's been released.
谁把他放了
Who sprung him?
克鲁格的小舅子们把他保释出去了
Kruger's brother-in-law picked him up less than an hour ago.
见鬼
Swell.
警官 你要我查的车牌已经查到了
Inspector, I'll get that license plate number you wanted.
算了 别管它了 那没什么用处
No, forget about that. That turned out to be nothing.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道他们在哪里 也不会回答你的任何问题
I don't know where they are. I won't answer questions.
让我一个人待着
Just leave me alone.
神探警♥察♥
Hotshot cop!
你完蛋了
Your ass is mud!
米奇 当心枪
Mick, the gun!
你这混♥蛋♥
Cock sucker!
放下枪
Drop the gun.
他活不长了
He couldn't live with it.
其它几个杂种或许不在乎
The other vermin didn't care.
但是犯罪感就像酸一样把他的腐蚀掉了
But the guilt ate at his gut like an acid.
他真的希望你能回来
He actually wanted you to come back.
他经常整夜坐在那里 边等边祈祷你能回来
He used to sit at nights, waiting, praying that you'd come back.
一天晚上他等不及了
One night he couldn't wait any longer.
他开着车到处跑 最后一头撞在围墙上
He just got in his car, drove off, and smashed himself into a retaining wall.
现在你来了 而他却什么都不知道
Now you're here, and he doesn't even know it.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我当初应该让他收到法律的制裁
I should have let him be punished then...
和那几个垃圾一起
...along with the other filth.
但他是我唯一的孩子 他妈妈生他的时候难产死了
But he's my only child. His mother died giving birth to him.
我们相依为命
We're all each other have.
我害怕失去他 我也害怕他失去我
I was afraid for him. I was afraid for me.
你知道 我是个公务员
You see, I was a public figure.
所以我做了些手脚 把这事摆平了
So, I did things. I fixed it.
现在 我希望你走吧
And now, I want you to just go.
让事情就这样过去
Let it end.
还剩下一个
There is one left.