克林特·伊斯特伍德
拨 云 见 日
桑德拉·洛克
帕特·亨格尔
布拉福德·迪尔曼
保罗·德瑞克
奥德丽·尼南
杰克·唐蒂博
迈克尔·柯里
艾伯特·波普威尔
马克·凯伦
请全体起立
All rise, please.
加利福尼亚州立法♥院♥现在开庭
The Court of California is now in session.
大♥法♥官茱蒂 林德斯道姆主持庭审
The Honorable Judge Lundstrom presiding.
大家请落座
Please be seated.
安布罗西亚先生 这个案件简直是个笑话
Mr. D'Ambrosia, this case is a travesty.
您没有任何证据能显示出被告与谋杀案有联♥系♥
You have no evidence whatsoever linking the accused to the murder.
在他汽车中发现的枪 但这是"非法搜查"的结果
The gun found in his car was obtained as the result of an illegal search.
法♥院♥将不会接受这种证据
In the eyes of the court it does not exist.
这是非法搜查
The search was illegal...
因为卡拉汉警官
...because Inspector Callahan...
这也不是什么新鲜事了
...and this is an old story...
没有足够的证据
...did not have sufficient probable cause...
就私自拘捕霍金斯先生
...for detaining Mr. Hawkins.
因此这把枪不能作为控告的证据
The gun is inadmissible and the charges against the defendant are dismissed!
安布罗西亚先生
Mr. D'Ambrosia...
请放心 我将与您讨论该案件细节上的技术性问题 与地区检查官一起
...be assured that I will discuss your case preparation techniques with the District Attorney.
下一个案件
Bailiff, next!
已经第几次了 卡拉汉 只靠第六感是没用的
How many times, Callahan? Sixth sense doesn't count anymore.
你不能仅仅凭着想象他们有罪 就把人给抓起来
You can't bust them because you think they're dirty.
心灵感应毫无用处
Psychic don't cut it.
嗨 卡拉汉
Hey, Callahan.
别这样垂头丧气
Don't look so puked-out.
祝你下次好运 蠢货
Better luck next time, fool.
给我听着 垃圾
Listen, punk.
对我来说 你只不过是堆狗屎 懂了
To me, you're nothing but dog shit, you understand?
在狗屎上可能发生任何事情
A lot of things can happen to dog shit.
它有可能被铲子铲起来 埋到土里
It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground.
有可能晒干后被风吹散在空气中 或者被靴子踩成泥桨
It can dry up and blow away in the wind, or it can be stepped on and squashed.
所以记住我的忠告:到哪里都给我小心点 你这堆狗屎
So, take my advice: Be careful where the dog shits you.
你的表演很精采 卡拉汉
You're a class act, Callahan.
真的很精采
A real class act.
你好 洛丽塔
Loretta.
很好 伙计 你对那个警♥察♥干得不错
All right, folks! You did real good with that cop!
现在 把所有的东西都给我 钱 手表 戒指 所有的
Now, I want everything. Money, watches, rings, everything.
快 动起来
Quick! Move!
你跟我来 让我们乐乐
You're coming with me. We'll have a little party!
你在这里干什么 你脑子有问题
What are you doing, you pig-head sucker?
已经10年了 每天洛丽塔都会给我一大杯黑咖啡
Every day for the last 10 years, Loretta has been giving me a large black coffee.
今天她也给了我一大杯黑咖啡 但是加了糖
Today she gives me a large black coffee, but it has sugar in it.
很多的糖
A lot of sugar.
我只是回来讨个说法
I just came back to complain.
好了 伙计 把枪都放下
Now, you boys, put those guns down.
什么
What?
我们可不打算让你们从这里走出去
We're not just going to let you walk out of here.
谁是"我们"
Who is "we," sucker?
史密斯 威森
Smith and Wesson...
世界著名枪♥械♥制♥造♥商 卡拉汉的点四四口径手♥枪♥就是S&W牌子
还有我
...and me.
来吧
Go ahead.
让我高兴高兴
Make my day.
给地方检察官办公室的安布罗西亚打个电♥话♥ 问问他: 咖啡是否属于心灵感应
Call D'Ambrosia in the DA's office. Ask him if coffee is psychic.
恩尼 - 什么事
Ernie. - What?
快看 正在上宾馆台阶的人
Look at that, going up the steps into the hotel.
你觉得这不会是他吧
Is that who I think it is?
他妈的
Shit!
为什么派我来
Why me?
情况一无所知 这种监视真♥他♥妈♥的是糟糕透了
A nothing detail! A lousy goddamn peeper tour!
那么 我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们给布里格斯队长打电♥话♥ 让他来决定
We call Captain Briggs and let him decide.
能看下您的邀请信么 先生
May I have your invitation, sir?
我不明白 卡拉汉警官
I don't understand, Inspector Callahan.
你知道旧金山市立医院的急救电♥话♥吗
Do you know the emergency number for San Francisco General?
是的 知道
Yes, I do.
现在你为什么不打电♥话♥给他们 让他们派一辆急救车来
Why don't you call them right now and have them send down an ambulance?
告诉他们 这里有两个长相很衰的混球
Tell them there are two sorry-looking assholes here...
多处擦伤 严重挫伤 还有骨折
...with multiple contusions, various abrasions and broken bones.
卡拉汉警官
Inspector Callahan.
我要跟史莱克斯说几句话
I want to talk to Threlkis.
在他孙女的婚礼上 出什么大事情了吗
At his granddaughter's wedding? On what business?
我是来帮他抓花束的 - 它们违法法律了 警官
I want to help him catch the bouquet. - They have harassment laws, Inspector.
请坐
Sit down.
香槟 进口货
Champagne? It's imported.
你知道的 男人 就该和酒变得更醇一样 而变得更文明
You know, men, like wine, should grow finer, more civilized.
他们应该变得醇和 更加通情达理
They should mellow, become more worldly.
不过卡拉汉可不是这样的
But not Callahan.
卡拉汉在这个多变的世界上是唯一永恒不变的
Callahan is the one constant in an ever-changing universe.
知道琳达 杜可么
Linda Doker?
一个多月前她被仍在海湾里喂鱼
She was fished out of the bay a month ago.
她的乳♥房♥♥被割了下来
Her breasts were slashed.
两只脚都烧焦了
Her feet burned.
脸也被捣成了烂柿子
Her face smashed to a pulp.
我从报纸上读到过 一个妓♥女♥ 不是吗
I read about it. A hooker, wasn't she?
一个价码很高的妓♥女♥
A very expensive one.
事实上 正是她的特殊服务让那些老渣滓们变得更醇和通情达理
In fact, her specialty was making old scumbags mellow and worldly.
我认为她有一个特殊客户 告诉了她很多事情
I think she had a special customer who told her a lot of things.
你是个笨蛋 卡拉汉
You are a fool, Callahan.
或许她还足够聪明写下了这些东西
She might have been clever enough to write these things down.
或许她还复♥制♥了一份
Maybe she made a copy of it.
或许她在受酷刑和殴打的时候没说出来
Maybe she didn't tell about it when she was being tortured and beaten.
我很想知道 当找到这东西的时候 那个渣滓老板会说些什么
I wonder what that old scumbag's bosses will say when they find out about it.
或者 他的家人想说些什么
Or maybe his family.
或许他有些坐不住了
Maybe his ass is in a ringer.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucker... .
来人帮帮忙
Would someone help us?
出问题了
Something's wrong here.
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
抱歉 警官 但是布里格斯队长
Sorry, Inspector, but Captain Briggs... .
出什么事了
What happened?
有人心脏病发作了 肯定是看了这些账单引发的
Someone grabbed their chest. They must have seen the bill.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
请靠后站
Stand back, please.
哈里 正等着你来呢 看看我们发现了什么
Harry, wait till you see what we got here.
似乎有醉鬼给自己做了个 38毫米口径(手♥枪♥口径)的输精管结扎术
Some stiff's got himself a .38-caliber vasectomy.
哈里 你看上去不太热情呀
Harry, you don't look so hot.
昨天晚上很糟?没找到什么证据吧
Bad night? All nookied-out?
你怎么想 是帮派仇杀 无目标随机杀人 倒霉的嫖♥客♥
What do you think? Gang hit? Screwed-up drug score? Unlucky John?
或者就是情杀
Or an unhappy love affair?
别告诉我那个烂案子影响到你了 不会吧 哈里 卡拉汉
Don't tell me this shit's getting to you. Not Harry Callahan.
告诉我到底是不是
Say it ain't so.
不 这案子一点都没影响到我
No, this stuff isn't getting to me.
枪击 刀砍 殴打
The shootings, the knifings, the beatings.
老太太因为社区安全检查而被砸破脑袋
Old ladies being bashed in the head for their Social Security checks.
学生得不到他们想要的成绩而把老师从四楼扔下来
Teachers thrown from fourth floor windows because they don't give A's.
这些都不会对我有任何影响
That doesn't bother me a bit.
得啦 哈里 放轻松点
Come on, Harry, take it easy.
就像这份工作 必需努力除掉这个城市中的败类
Or this job either, having to wade through the scum of this city.
但这正被越来越严重的腐♥败♥ 官僚主义和繁文缛节所拖累
Being swept away by bigger and bigger waves of corruption, apathy and red tape.
不 这对我没有影响 但你知道为什么对我没有影响么
No, that doesn't bother me. But do you know what does bother me?
你知道什么事情才让我正真感到倒胃口吗
You know what makes me really sick to my stomach?
什么事
What?
看着你狼吞虎咽地吃着热狗
Watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs.
没有人会把蕃茄酱涂在热狗上
Nobody, I mean, nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog.
见鬼你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
当整个堤坝崩溃的时候我们还在用手指去堵那几个窟窿
About having our fingers in the holes while the entire dike crumbles around us.
卡拉汉警官 唐纳中尉让你去一次市长办公室
Inspector Callahan? Lieutenant Donnelly says to get your...