马上去 开着双跳灯
...self to the Commissioner's office. Now, on the double.
知道了
Swell.
莉亚 我能跟你说几句话吗
Leah, can I speak with you?
詹妮弗 你选的时间可真不错呀
Jennifer, what marvelous timing.
我正打算把你的作品放在最显眼的位置上
I'm giving your work the favored positions.
太感谢你了 但这样会使整个展览缺少卖♥♥点
That's very nice of you, but you may be wasting some good selling spots.
你在胡说什么呀 小家伙 它们是整个展览的精华
Nonsense, child. They're the jewels of the exhibit.
如果他们不能被立即卖♥♥掉也别灰心
Don't be discouraged if they don't sell immediately.
它们的表现力如此强烈 这会让人多花点时间来适应
They are so intense. It takes people time to get used to them.
说实话 我也刚刚开始适应这些画
To tell the truth, I'm just getting used to them myself.
很难想象这种发自痛苦内心的咆哮般的作品 会出自你这样一位漂亮姑娘之手
How can such a howl of anguish come from such a sweet girl as you?
我要出城去
I'm leaving town.
什么时候 - 就今天
When? - Today.
但你会错过展览和开幕式的
But you'll miss the exhibit, you'll miss the opening.
我对画画可比对应酬拿手多了
I'm much better at the painting than I am the receptions.
我能给您个地址么 这样把画寄回给我的时候就知道地方了
Can I give you an address where you can send the paintings?
当然了 但是朝着好点方面想 我们寄给你的是钱
Of course, but think positive. It's money we'll be sending.
卖♥♥画的钱
From the sales.
你打算去哪里
Where will you go?
北方 去拜访个朋友
North, to visit someone.
看那个金发小妞
Look at the blonde baby!
瞧瞧吧
Check it out!
打算干啥呢
How you doing?
她似乎想玩玩
She wants to play.
想搭车吗
Need a lift?
当然了 宝贝
Sure, baby.
那就把你屁♥股♥上的毛刮干净
Then shove a jack up your ass.
操
Puta!
在我三十多年的警♥察♥生涯中 这是我从没见过
In more than 30 years of police work, this is the single most outrageous...
最无理的越权行为
...transgression of authority I've ever heard of.
见鬼 到底你想干什么
What the hell did you think you were doing?
我的职责
My job.
你的工作难道是去骚扰一位老人 并使他心脏病发作
Is it your job to harass and incite an old man into a heart attack?
我的工作是调查凶杀案
My job is to investigate homicide.
那老人正巧是整个西海岸最大的犯罪组织的老大
That old man happens to be one of the biggest crime lords on the West Coast.
我怎么知道他刚好就要心脏病发作
How was I supposed to know he was going to vapor lock?
但这正是你所希望的
But you hoped he would.
杜可的案子是我负责的
The Doker case is mine.
案子的进展有些停滞 我正打算找到突破口
It was at a standstill. I tried to break it loose.
当然了 使用威胁和恐吓的手段 - 任何手段
Sure, with threats and intimidation. - Any way possible.
你是否意识到:
Are you aware...
你毁了我们几个月来的监视和情报收集工作
...that you have destroyed months of surveillance and intelligence work?
这意味着几万美元的经费和几千小时的人工都打了水票
We're talking thousands of dollars. Hundreds of man-hours.
特别调查组正在准备抓住一宗案子来对付史莱克斯
Special Investigations has been busting its ass preparing a case against Threlkis.
他很容易就能摆脱出来 或许以目前的状况来看我们省下了不少纳税人的钱
He would've just snaked his way out of it. Maybe we saved the taxpayers money.
我应该把你踢到交通科去
I ought to bust your ass down to Traffic.
或者直接把你赶出警♥察♥队伍
Or better yet, kick it off the force.
你真是个老古董 卡拉汉 你的想法在如今已经不适用了
You're a dinosaur, Callahan, your ideas don't fit today.
那些究竟是什么想法
Just what ideas are these?
谋杀难道不是犯罪吗 难道那就不该被惩罚吗
That murder's a crime? That it shouldn't be punished?
别来教训我 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Don't you lecture me, you son of a bitch.
你知道自己在跟谁说话吗 你知道我曾经作出的贡献吗
Do you know who you're talking to? You know my record?
是的我知道 你是你自己的偶像
Yes, you're a legend in your own mind.
你这该死的 卡拉汉
Goddamn you, Callahan.
绅士们 够了
Gentlemen, that's enough.
至少可以这样说 警官 你使用的方式不那么符合常规
Inspector, your methods are unconventional, to say the least.
你的确卓有成就
You get results.
但是通常你的成就会使我们的城市付出更加高昂的代价
But often your successes are more costly to the city and this department...
摧毁市政♥府♥在公众中的形像 而这些破坏要比你对付的那些人犯下的更严重
...in terms of publicity and destruction than most other men's failures.
新闻界对这一最新情况将大展身手
The press will have a field day with this latest escapade.
可能会有进一步的民事和法律诉讼
There may be further civil and legal repercussions.
还可能有人企图报复
There may be attempts at retaliation.
我认为让卡拉汉警官消失一段时间是个明智的决定
I think it would be wise if the Inspector took some time off.
你打算让我停职 先生
Are you suspending me, sir?
不 我只是建议你在事态平息之前先去度个假
No, I'm suggesting you take a vacation until this cools off.
但我不想去度假
I'm not up for vacation.
卡拉汉 我不打算把你软禁起来 给我消失几天
Callahan, I'm not going to fence with you. Take a few days off.
哈里 就几天而已
Harry, a couple of days.
好好考虑一下 卡拉汉
Think things over, Callahan.
留神点
Get with it.
这两天就像一场全新的球赛
It's a whole new ball game these days.
很好笑 但我从来不认为这像场比赛
Funny, I never thought of it as a game.
我已经给你的妹妹伊丽莎白做过检查了
I examined your sister Elizabeth...
明天我打算再给她做一次
...and I tested her again yesterday.
情况没有任何变化
There haven't been any changes.
电脑断层扫描没有显示出任何慢性硬膜下血肿的状况
The computerized tomogram doesn't show any evidence of a chronic subdural hematoma.
从生理上来说 她的很正常
Physically, she's in good condition.
但她仍然处于类似植物人的状态 我们至今无法找到原因
But she remains in this vegetative state that we've been unable to penetrate.
我们甚至找不到任何能刺♥激♥她的原始条件反射的方法
We can't even get a primitive startle response out of her.
现在我们正在不断尝试 我们对此充满信心
Now, we're going to keep trying, we're always hopeful.
你也应该有信心
You should be, too.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
是我
It's me.
詹
Jen.
我想死你了
I missed you.
贝丝
Beth?
我找到他们中的一个
I saw one of them.
他就出现在大街上 在我眼前
He just appeared on the street in front of me.
一开始 我还以为是可怕的幻觉
At first I thought I was having some horrible vision.
但不是 他真的在那里
But, no, he was there.
又老又丑
Older, uglier.
我跟着他
I followed him.
我观察了他几天
For days I watched him.
然后我买♥♥了把枪
Then I bought a gun.
我跟着他来到了一家酒吧
I followed him to a bar.
我想办法让他选中了我
I let him pick me up.
让他带我到一个僻静的地方
Let him drive me to a deserted spot.
让他想跟我
Let him think... .
当时我好像不在自己的身体里
It was like I was outside myself.
我就像在自己的头顶上向下看
Above me, looking down.
看着他抚摸我
Then he touched me.
接着我就杀了他
And I killed him.
贝丝
Beth?
我爱你
I love you.
昨天晚上是在地狱里渡过的吗 哈里 - 你也参加昨晚的行动了
Hell of a way to spend the night off, Harry. - Are you joining in the act, too?
没有 看在上帝的份上 往后靠点
No, for Christ's sake. Back off a little.
当心你的屁♥股♥ 别给子弹打烂或者从这里给踢出去
I'm worried about your ass. You'll get it shot off or kicked out of here.
好吧 有什么新的情况
So, what else is new?
这帮混♥蛋♥可不是一群瘾君子
These bastards are not a bunch of junkies.
在他们的概念中 就是你杀了史莱克斯 是你发动了战争
In their minds, you killed Threlkis, same as if you pulled the trigger.
他们可不会停下来 他们会在背后一直盯着你
They won't stop. They'll keep coming after you.
很好 这样我们就知道他们在哪里了
Good, that way we'll know where they are.
你这个人难以理喻 卡拉汉
You're incredible, Callahan.
从刚才开始你就在假期里了
You're also on vacation as of right now.
我没有申请度假
I'm not up for vacation.
你申请了 见鬼 我刚才批准了你的假期
You are, damn it. I just put you up.
去干♥你♥自己的事情 别再给我惹麻烦
Now go grab yourself some R and R, and stay out of trouble.
听见我说的话吗 卡拉汉
You hear me, Callahan?
给我太太平平的
Peace and quiet!
早上好 霍斯
Good morning, Horace.
甜姐莎黛 你从哪里搞到的
Sweet Sister Sadie, where the hell did you get that?
我很早就得到它了 只是刚刚想拿出来习惯一下
I've had it a while. I just thought I'd get used to it.
我听说关于你的车子的事情了 太漂亮了 他们开着坦克跟踪你
I heard about the car. Fabulous, coming after you in tanks.
没错 他们这几天就在干这些了
Yeah, they're making those these days.
为了他们的头头 一帮强盗
For sheiks and business executives, hoods.
一切都牢不可破 除了炮手
Impregnable to about anything but artillery.
很好 你能对付
Well, you got that covered.
还不错呀
Not bad.
不错 你这家伙
Not bad, my ass!
你还总是在练枪吗
You've got to strain the remains for the fingerprints.