好吧 这是玛格鲁 44口径自动手♥枪♥
Well, this is the .44 Magnum Auto-Mag.
它有着300-grain的弹夹
It holds a 300-grain cartridge.
如果好好使用的话 它连指纹都能磨掉
And, if properly used, it can remove the fingerprints.
听说你在度假 我知道有个惟一能去的地方
I heard you got a vacation. I know just the place for you to go.
没搞错吧 - 你可没得选择
You've got that wrong. - You don't have a choice.
我可不这样认为
I think maybe I do.
你不是想退出吧
Are you thinking about quitting?
我曾经想过
I might just do that.
看看你的手感 看你是怎么瞄准的
Look at your feel. Look at what you did up there.
恩 打得的确不怎么样
Well, it's not quite good enough.
你可不能退出 那就是我们的处境 明白了 jamf
You can't quit, that's where we're at, okay, jamf? .
这些铜块是干什么用的
What's the brass going to do?
他们是如何处理处理溃疡的 他们又跟谁去抱怨
What'll they do about their ulcers? Who are they going to complain to?
公♥关♥部的人正在讨好几个混球 被你教训的那些混球
And the PR men kissing ass, ass that you kicked.
你除了当警♥察♥ 其它啥都干不好
You ain't nothing but a cop.
你曾经是 也将永远是个jamf
That's all you've been and all you'll ever be...jamf.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
听着 如果你被开除了那对洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Listen, when you get cut...
可是个大损失 jamf
...you'll bleed P.D. Blue, jamf.
这个见鬼的"jamf"到底是什么意思
What the hell's a "jamf"?
意思是晃着屁♥股♥的老妈 - 就当我没问吧
That means you're a jive-ass mother... - Forget I asked.
都打中了
Almost there.
希望房♥子能合你心意
I hope the house is suitable.
在西海岸这里稍微有点偏僻了
It's a bit deserted out there in West Cliff.
不过我想你会喜欢那里的宁静 当你寻找灵感的时候
I thought you'd appreciate the solitude, as you seek inspiration and all that.
房♥子很不错
The house is lovely.
我在冰箱和碗橱里为你放了不少吃的
I've left the fridge and the cupboard stocked for you.
而且 壁炉里生火用的木头也都在
And there's firewood for a fire.
让我想象 对了给你房♥子的钥匙
Let's see, here are the keys for the carousel house.
你所需要的东西都在了
Everything you need should be right here.
当然如果你有其它需要的话 我们在邓斯坦湖还有分部
But if you have any additional wants, we have an account in Dunstan's.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能为历史协会接管这个工作 我们真是太高兴了
I can't tell you how really happy we are that you're taking over this work for the Historical Society.
因为你的作品实在是太完美了 令人印象深刻
Because your work is so impressive and so impeccably authentic.
我正在摸索
I do my research.
能把那些又老又丑的东西修好 肯定会使你感觉不错
It must give you a great feeling of satisfaction to make old ugly things right again.
是的 有时候的确如此
Yes, sometimes it does.
喜欢我给你带来的东西吗
Do you like what I brought you, baby?
乐一下 让他们知道你喜欢这样
Show them that you like it.
别忘记了 我还要干另一个
Don't forget, I get my shot at the other one.
来吧 艾尔比
Come on, Alby.
你是什么 同性恋吗
What are you, queer?
他在那儿
There he is.
我们让你知道什么才是真正的狗屎 卡拉汉 - 快 让我们去教训这个蠢货
We'll show you what dog shit is, Callahan! - Come on. Let's go kick some ass.
他在那里 我们逮到他了
There he is! We've got him!
这就是你想出来新的休闲与娱乐
So that's your idea of rest and recreation?
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
布里奇斯已经火冒三丈了 政♥府♥专员也一天到晚钉在我的屁♥股♥后面
Briggs has gone berserk and the Commissioner's climbing my ass.
很抱歉听到这些
I'm sorry to hear about that.
哈里你就不能把事情搞得简单一些吗
Can't you do anything the easy way?
我现在算是在岗吗 - 算 当然算
Am I on the job or not? - Yes, you are.
很好 那就让我来处理
Good. Then I'll get to it.
事情没你想的那么简单
It's not what you're thinking.
你记得那个死在悬崖屋外边嫖♥客♥吗
You remember that cock-shot stiff out by the cliff house?
他在这里已经住了几年了 似乎很遵纪守法 可绝对不那么干净
He's been in the city a few years, mostly clean, but definitely shady.
看上去只是个小角色 可谁知道 可能他从来没被逮着而已
He looks small-time, but who knows? Maybe he just never got caught.
他是从圣保罗来的 生在那里长在那里
He came from San Paulo, born and raised.
我打算让你去一次 去调查他的背景
I want you to go there and find out what you can about his background.
这算什么烂案子
What is this crap?
哈里 这可是谋杀案
It's a murder case, Harry.
就这样把我赶到外国去
And you're shipping me out.
见鬼 卡拉汉 我这是在帮你
Damn it, Callahan, I'm doing you a favor.
你走到哪里 哪里就是战场
You are a walking frigging combat zone.
在你周围的人都把死亡当作业余爱好
People have a nasty habit of getting dead around you.
我可不想让所有的人都染上这种恶习
I don't want any civilians taking the fall.
你想要任务 很好 去干吧
You want to work? Fine. Work.
你已经得到任务了 赶紧离开这里 去接手你的任务吧
You've got your assignment. Get the hell out of here and get on with it.
需要干多久就干多久 别急着回来
Take all the time you need. You don't have to hurry back.
或许那里的海风会喜欢你的
Maybe the salt air will agree with you.
对此有何评论
Any comments?
很好
Swell.
别动
Freeze!
在街角
Around the corner!
这么急干什么 去杀人吗
What's the matter with you? You trying to kill someone?
警务人员正在追踪一宗劫案的疑犯
Police officer in pursuit of a robbery suspect.
抓好了
Hang on.
把他的屁♥股♥给撞烂了 孩子 - 逮住那个杂种
Shag his ass, son! - Get that sucker!
我想最好读一下你的权利
I guess I'd better read you your rights.
这是我加入老年之家以后最棒的一次旅行了
Best damn day trip I've had since they dropped me in that damn home.
那么
So...
你就是那位大名鼎鼎的哈里 卡拉汉
...you're the famous Harry Callahan.
我尽量说得简短而又温馨一些 我只说一遍
I'm going to make this short and sweet. I'm only going to say it once.
我们这里不需要大城市里的枪林弹雨
We don't need any big city hotshot to come here...
也不需要城里人来教我们这些乡巴佬该怎样处理我们自己的事情
...and show us dumb yokels how to do our business.
我们知道该如何处理 所以别来插手我们的事
We know how to do our business, so you keep your nose out of it.
听懂了 哈里
You read me, Harry?
是的 先生
Aye, aye, sir.
放松点 小家伙
Easy, boy.
霍斯 你这个混♥蛋♥
Horace, you son of a bitch.
好极了
Swell.
糟糕 小猪头
Damn, Meathead.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
我只是对我的狗说的
I was talking to the dog.
这是你的狗 - 是的
Is that your dog? - Yes.
怎么了 你想要
Why? Do you want him?
如果你不能管住它的话 用皮带拴柱它 这是法律规定的
If you can't control him, get a leash. There are laws.
安静点
Quiet!
你看上去没事了
You seem to be all right.
我没事 但你最好跟它一起多走走
I'm fine, but you better get it together.
安静点
Quiet!
这边请 警官
This way, Inspector.
这就是了 警官
This is it, Inspector.
大堂里有咖啡厅 另一侧是厕所
The coffee room's down the hall, the john's on the other side of it.
没问题的话 我就回去工作了
And if that's all, I think I'll get back to work.
昨天太棒了 警官
Nice work yesterday, Inspector.
就是我
It was me.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
谢谢你
Thanks.
好吧
Right.
如果有什么
If there's anything... .
我能帮你吗 - 一杯酒
Can I help you? - Draft.
我赢啦 我赢啦 你们这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的
My game! My game! You son of a bitch.
来吧 傻瓜
Come on, dickhead.
最好在我把你的睾丸踢进鼻子前 把钱给我交出来
Fork over the bucks before I kick your nuts up in your nose!
我一分钱都没有 蕾 我刚刚都花完了
I don't have any bucks, Ray. I've just pissed them away.
那你呢
What about you?
你裤子里有些什么东西 除了那根湿漉漉的脏东西
Pull something out of your pants besides your wet string!
我没钱了 蕾 我们在这里一整天
I don't have nothing, Ray. We've been here all day...
他们连易拉罐啤酒都不会给我们了
...and they won't run us no more tab.
把你的钱拿出来 要不然我就在你的脸上来这么一下
Give me what you got, twat-lips, before I give your face its first period.
想跟我来两下吗
You want to go a couple of chugalugs for some scratch?
跟我们干吧
What about us?
舔我的屁♥股♥吧
Suck my ass with a straw!
怎么样 克鲁格 考虑好了吗 - 我要走了
How about it, Kruger, what do you say? - I'm out of here.
靠 克鲁格 你就他妈的是团狗屎
Shit, Kruger! You're good for shit anymore.
不知道你这是发什么神经
I don't know what's happened to you.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 美女
Hi, cutie.
给我买♥♥杯喝的怎么样
Want to buy me a drink?
今天不行
Not today.