Which is it?
莱尔 你还是离开吧
Lyle, I think you better go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吗?
You okay, buddy?
没事
Yeah.
最后半公斤
One more.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
看看有没有人跟我配对
Just checking to see if I got any matches.
配对?
Matches?
我加入了交♥友♥网♥站
Yeah, I made a profile on this single's website.
所以配对成功了吗?
Well, do you have any?
嗯…
Uh.
没有
No.
我退出健身房♥了
I had to leave the gym.
因为没钱缴会费
I don't have the money for it.
没钱买♥♥东西
I don't have the money for that.
也没钱付房♥租
I don't have the money for this.
莱尔 我没办法负担…
Ah, Lye, I can't really afford to...
我知道
I know.
那你要怎么办?
So what are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
莱尔 你每次都有办法挺过难关 这让我很钦佩
Lyle, I've always been amazed at everything you've been able to get through.
你已经通过这么多考验
You've been through so much.
一切会没事的
You'll be fine.
我永远都在这里
I'll always be here for you, man.
也不一定是这里
Well, maybe not here.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
搬回来会不习惯吗?
Feel weird to be back?
会
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
是你喜欢的料理方式
It's the way you like it, right?
对 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
我不喜欢马铃薯的味道
I don't really like how the potatoes came out.
味道很好
They're fine.
非常棒
Mm, yeah, they're great.
鸡肉好干
The chicken is so dry.
妈 很好吃
Mom, it's fine.
我们有一台跑步机
We got that treadmill, you know?
什么?
What?
几个月前我们搬了一台跑步机
We got a treadmill a few months ago.
布兰登一家人想把它丢掉
Brandon's family was throwing it out, so yeah.
就在地下室 你想用的话…
It's in the basement if you ever wanna...
没错 而且他自己搬下去的
Yeah and he didn't kill anyone getting it down there.
你搬回来我们还不习惯
It's weird having you back.
是啊
Yeah.
所以是真的?
So it's really happening.
你已经开始进行了?
You're doing it.
对
Yeah.
我想我已经准备好…
I think I'm ready to,
搬到小一点的地方
you know, get some place smaller.
因为你们两个不久后也会搬走
Especially since both of you will be out of here soon.
我在考虑找一间自己的房♥子
Yeah, I was thinking about starting to look for something of my own.
很好
That's good.
我在想如果你愿意
I was actually thinking maybe, if you wanna,
我们可以一起找一间房♥
um, we could look to get something together.
我不会干扰到你的生活
I wouldn't bother you much or anything.
应该是个好主意
Could be good.
好
Yeah.
当然
Definitely.
我很想他
I miss him.
当然
Yeah.
我晚点再吃
I'm gonna have this later.
很好吃
It's great though.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有半公斤
One more.
128.3公斤
这一切都只是表象吗?
Is it all just a facade?
抑或整个世界都是
The whole world maybe.