Moving on.
她好像打算把房♥子卖♥♥了
Think she's looking to sell the house.
至少她有跟一些人提起
I think she's talking to some people about it.
是喔 何时要卖♥♥?
Really?When?
应该快了吧
Soon, I'm guessing.
我觉得这是好事一件
Well that's a good thing, I think.
反正那间屋子也没剩下什么了
Yeah, not much left there any way.
你呢?
What about you?
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
很高兴你过得很好
Glad you're doing well.
你开心吗?
You feel good?
开心
Yeah.
一个人的自信有七成是源于外表
70% of feeling good is looking good.
是吧?
Right?
有机会再见
I'll see you around.
还有1.8公斤
Four.
妈妈 只是想告诉你我很好
这是好消息!
恢复元气 助眠配方
我今天在火车上看到一个美女
I saw a beautiful girl on the train today.
真的? –真的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
我坐在她隔壁 我们小聊了一下
I sat next to her, we got to talking.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't get how you can do that.
什么?
What?
突然跟隔壁的陌生人聊天
Just sit next to somebody and start talking.
又不会少块肉
I mean what do I have to lose?
或许吧
I guess.
总之 她订婚了
Anyway, she's engaged.
真的? –没错
-Really? -Yeah.
虽然我没看到她戴戒指
I didn't see a ring on her finger, though.
可能是她今天忘了戴
So she probably just forgot to wear it or something today.
一定是这样
Yeah, I'm sure that's it.
能不能别把脚放在桌子上?
Can you not put your feet on the table?
那是我吃饭的地方
I eat there, man.
好啦
Okay.
那是谁?
Who's that?
以前的女同事
It's a girl I used to work with.
是那天我在酒吧看到的吗?
Is this the girl from that bar that one night?
就是她
Yeah.
她单身吗?
Is she single?
对
Yeah.
她好相处吗?
Is she cool?
她…挺好相处的
She's...Yeah.
那你为何还不约她出去?
So why haven't you asked her out yet?
认识她的时候我比现在还胖
I mean I only really knew her when I was bigger
我不知道 就是没约过
and I don't know, just never did.
现在为何不约?
So why not now?
不要
Nah.
为什么?你已经瘦下来了
Why not?You're not big any more.
是没错 但…
Yeah, but...
莱尔 又不会有损失
Lyle, what do you have to lose?
下次吧
Another time.
欢迎!莱尔班尼特
余额:343.17美元
爱莉莎葛雷汉
爱莉莎!
爱莉莎! 希望能约你出来聊聊!
没问题!
要吃点吗?
You want some?
我不饿
No, I'm not hungry.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
你不需要再吃这些东西了
You know, you don't need any more of this stuff.
希望这是最后一次
Hopefully, this is it.
73.48元
73.48.
糟糕 涨价了?
Whoa, the price went up?
明显是的
Yeah, apparently.
好吧 没关系
Uh, okay, that's fine.
詹姆斯好吗?
So how's James doing?
很好
Uh, great.
谢谢 再见
Thanks.See ya.
很好
Okay.
脚又受伤了?
Again with the feet?
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
没事
It's nothing.
你快减到92公斤了
Are you almost at 203?
我还差1.3公斤
I'm three pounds away.
差1.3公斤真的有这么大的差别吗?
Is losing three pounds really gonna make that much of a difference?
我懂什么
Well, what do I know?
这周末我要跟爱莉莎出去
I'm going out with Alessa this weekend.
我在想我还能有什么损失?
I figured what do I have to lose?
之后再好好感谢我
You can thank me later.
你会饿吗?
Are you hungry?
不会
Nope.
我打算戒烟了
I gave up smoking.
真的?
Really?
我向我女儿承诺要戒烟
I made a promise to my daughter.
现在呢?
So what now?
打算嚼口香糖或薄荷糖
You gonna start chewing the gum or mints
或改抽电子烟吗?
or those electric ones they have now?
没有
No.
什么都不做?
Nothing?
什么都不做
Nothing.
我爸以前也会抽烟
My dad used to smoke.
真的?
Did he?
对
Yeah.
我一直想叫他戒掉
I always wanted him to stop,
但我知道他很喜欢抽
but I knew how much he enjoyed them,
所以我没有一直烦他
so I didn't bother him about it.
早知道我就多关心他一点
In hindsight, I wish I had looked out for him more.
听起来你的家人也是这样关心你
Kinda the way you're family wanted to look out for you.
我的家人会买♥♥披萨
My family used to order a pizza
但同时叫我要吃得健康
and then tell me I should eat better.
我不认为这是关心
I don't consider that looking out for me.
而是放纵
I think that's enabling.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
我现在只想放眼未来
I'm more focused on what's ahead.
很好 什么样的未来?
Okay, what's ahead?
我没办法再来找你了 泰勒医生
I don't think I'm gonna be able to see you any more, Dr. Taylor.
现在对我来说不是好时机
Its just not the best time for me right now.
我指的是经济上
Financially,
我需要先缴房♥租
my rent comes first, you know?
不过我现在的状态 让我可以继续向前
But that's okay 'cause I feel like I'm in a place now where
我变瘦了 感觉也更开心
I can move forward.I look better, I feel better.
工作也越来越顺利
Things are lining up for me at work.
我真的感觉很好
Really, this has been great.
我很感谢你
I can't thank you enough.
你是位好医生
You're a good man.
如果你真的这么认为
Now, if that's the way you feel about it,
我也无法阻止你
I can't stop you.
是 我真的这么认为
It is, it truly is.
我想问你…不…
I just wanna ask...No.
我必须问你
I just need to ask, is it...
这一切…
Is everything...
这一切会不会只是表象?
Is it all just a facade, Lyle?
很高兴认识你
It's been a pleasure.
妈妈 我很想你!
嘿 萝妮在催房♥租了
Hey, Ronnie needs the rent.
我现在没有钱
I don't have it right now.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你先帮我垫 我明天再还你
I need you to spot me, just for now.
莱尔 我没办法帮你垫
I'll pay you back tomorrow.Whoa, Lyle, I can't spot you.
明天就还你
Just for today?
那你明天一定要还我
Then I, I need it tomorrow,
我说真的
I'm serious.
好
Okay.
你说真的?