You can't?
从小到大每个人都告诉我 要减肥、保持身体健康
My whole life people have been telling me ose weight, get in shape and when
现在我终于开始执行 也看到效果了
I'm finally doing it and it's working, am
你却叫我放慢脚步?
I suppose to slow down?
我并不是不支持你
I'm not saying you don't have my support.
而是你要做出聪明的选择
Just be smart about it.
我一直做一样的梦
You know I've always had this one recurring dream.
每次醒来都全身紧张
The type of dream you wake up nervous from.
让我无法再次入睡
Makes it hard to fall asleep after.
我坐在桌前
I'm at my table,
我猜应该是餐桌
I think it's my dining room,
我正准备吃晚餐
and I'm about to eat dinner
当我准备咬一口食物时
and as I go to take a bite, I look up
抬头看到柜子上 停着一只猫头鹰
and there's an owl perched up on the counter above me.
坐在那里盯着我
Just sitting there, staring at me
用牠邪恶、愤怒的眼睛
with these vicious angry eyes.
我低头望向自己的盘子
And I look down to my plate,
但还是能感受到猫头鹰盯着我
but I could still feel the owl just staring right through me.
看着我吃东西
Watching me eat.
有趣的是我已经一整周 没有做那个梦了
Funny thing is I haven't had that dream all week.
做出聪明的选择
Be smart about it.
这是我做过最聪明的事
This is the smartest thing I've ever done.
齐斯 来我家 我们一起去玩
不了 已经睡了 我想戒酒
真是好朋友
你做什么工作?
So what do you do?
我在广♥告♥公♥司♥上班
I work in advertising.
帮客户的相片修图
I do photo editing for a lot of client photography.
所以你负责让人看起来很假
Oh, so you make people look fake?
没错 这就是我的工作
Yeah, pretty much that's what I do.
你为什么不喝酒?
And why aren't you drinking?
是啊莱尔 你为何不喝?
Yeah, Lye, why aren't you drinking?
蜜雪儿和我想知道
Michelle and I wanna know.
我想少喝一点
Just trying to cut back a little bit.
别这样 放松一点
Oh, come on, loosen up.
何不帮他点杯酒?
Why don't you get him something to drink?
当然
Yeah.
莱尔和我以前打过少棒
Yeah, so Lyle and I played Little League together.
我们分别在不同队伍
I'm on one team, he's on the other
-有一次打冠军赛 –别说了
-and it's the championship game. -Please don't.
-别扫兴嘛 -是啊 别扫兴
-Oh, come on, please. -Yeah, come on.
好吧 你说
Fine, tell it.
我准备打击 而他在右外野
Okay, I'm at bat and he's in right field.
没错 通常没什么动静的地方
Yeah, the place where there's no action.
他们把我分到那里 只是为了让我出赛
I think I was only there because legally they needed to play me a certain amount of games...
让我说
Let me tell 'em.
那是个晴朗的好天气
So it's a bright and sunny day
我准备打击 但我的技术很差
and I'm up at bat, but like look, I'm terrible, okay?
我已经两好球了
So it's like I have like two strikes against me,
总之 我突然出棒打到了球
anyway out of nowhere I just like hit this ball.
球直接往右外野朝莱尔飞去
I knocked it straight in the right field,
我准备绕过一垒往二垒跑去
right at Lyle and I'm rounding 1st base,
因为我觉得他一定接不到球
I'm like there's no way this guy doesn't catch it.
我还记得他跑得喘不过气
I just remember seeing him like scurrying around,huffing and puffing.
突然那颗球从天而降 打中他的头顶
And then out of nowhere it just comes down and hits him right on top of the head.
他就晕过去了 看起来超级拙
Knocked him out, he looked like just a loser.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
我还记得你在草地上躺了三分钟
I just remember seeing you like,laying out on the grass for three minutes.
要不要吃点东西?
Uh, should we get some food?
好啊 我饿死了
Yeah, I'm starving.
需要看菜单吗?
Need any menus?
不用 我要一个汉堡
Nah, I'm gonna have a burger, ah,
中份薯条
medium with fries.
今天是减肥休息日
Yeah, it's a cheat day.
你已经休息一整周了
More like a cheat week.
我也要一样的
I'll have the same.
我要鸡柳条配蜂蜜芥末酱
Um, I'll have a chicken fingers with honey mustard.
你呢?
And for you?
我不用 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
什么? 他要一份培根起司三明治配薯条
What?He'll have grilled cheese with bacon and fries.
够了
Stop.
怎么了?
What?
这是你最喜欢的消夜 不要紧的
It's a late night favorite of yours, you're fine.
莱尔 没关系
Yeah, Lyle, you're fine.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
要走了吗?
Ready to go, guys?
谢谢
Thanks.
出租车要来了
Taxi's coming.
你这么快就要回家了吗?
Oh, you're gonna go so soon.
我们可以去我家续摊
We could go back to my place for a little post-game.
下次吧
Maybe another time.
所以你们要走了吗?
So you guys are heading out?
没错 看起来是如此
Yeah, looks like it.
太好了 我之后可以跟你传讯息聊天吗?
That's cool, so maybe I can text you sometime?
抱歉莱尔 我有男朋友了
Thing is, sorry Lyle, I actually have a boyfriend.
喔 好吧
Oh, okay.
抱歉 你是个很棒的人
Yeah, um, I mean I think you're a great guy.
只是我觉得我不该这样
I just don't think it's the right thing to do.
当然 你没错
Yeah, of course, right.
很高兴认识你们两位
Well, it was really nice meeting you two.
我也是
You, too.
很庆幸你有出来吧?
So, glad you came out, right?
她才没有男朋友
She didn't have a boyfriend.
该死
Fuck.
饿了吗?
Hungry?
昨晚你为何逼我吃垃圾食物?
Why did you make me eat that shit last night?
我没有逼你做任何事
I didn't make you do anything.
害我一切都白费了
This ruins everything.
我觉得你反应过度了
I think you're overreacting a bit.
才没有 我不想吃也不想喝
No, I didn't wanna eat or drink anything,
但你两样都逼我做了
you made me do both.
别装了 你明知道我的目标
Come on, man, you know what I'm trying to do.
知道 但我不认为 一份起司三明治会让一切砸锅
Yeah, I just don't think a grilled cheese is gonna ruin everything.
我要走了
I gotta go.
该死
Fuck.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you with anything?
好啊 你是辛西亚吗?
Uh, yeah, are you Cynthia?
对 我是
Yeah, I am.
嗨 我是莱尔班尼特
Hey, I'm Lyle Bennett,
詹姆斯的哥哥
James' brother.
我不知道詹姆斯有哥哥
Oh I didn't know James had a brother.
他的确有
Yeah, he does.
你有特别想找什么东西吗?
So are you looking for anything specific?
我在找能让我健康一点的产品
Yeah, I'm looking for something to help me get in better shape.
我知道了
Okay.
这是消化酵素 你可以看看
Oh this is our um, digestive enzyme,you can take a look at that.
这是绿咖啡豆萃取物 非常热销
This is our Green Coffee Bean Extract,that one's really popular.
还有覆盆子酮
And also, oh, our um, Raspberry Ketone.
可以帮你提升新陈代谢
This one helps you speed up your metabolism.
味道如何?
How's it taste?
蛮不错的
They taste pretty good.
嗨 阿莱
Hey, Lye.
嗨 有事吗?
Hey, what's up?
没什么 马克请你去找他
Nothing, uh, Mark told me to tell you to go see him.
怎么了?
Why?
不知道
I don't know.
好
Okay.
你到底是怎么了?
What is going on with you?
对不起 马克
I'm sorry, Mark.
我这两周都没睡好
I've been having trouble sleeping these last two weeks.
我看得出来 你经常在座位上睡着
I can see that, you've been falling asleep at your desk.
是因为我最近的饮食
It's this diet I'm on.