128.3公斤
人生的重量
去年冬天太冷了
Last winter was brutal.
今年会更冷
This one's gonna be worse.
我觉得有必要买♥♥一台铲雪机
I think I'm gonna get one of those snow blowers.
别浪费钱
Don't waste money of one of those.
我来铲雪就可以了
I'll just shovel.
反正我也喜欢
I like it.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
再说吧
We'll see.
我觉得该买♥♥的是跑步机 放在地下室
One thing I think we should invest in is a treadmill or something for the basement.
你就可以运动了
It'll keep you moving.
全家都可以运动
Keep us all moving.
是啊 或是又放着积灰尘
Yeah, be another thing to collect dust.
再说我平常就有靠走路来运动
Besides I do move, I do my walks.
这样还不够
It's not enough.
况且你要怎么搬到楼下去?
And how are you gonna lug that thing downstairs anyway?
在楼梯铺张地毯滑下去就行了
I'll just put a blanket on the stairs and boom,slide it right down.
把两百多公斤的跑步机滑下楼 肯定会出差错
You can't slide a 500 pound treadmill down the stairs and hope for the best.
跑步机没那么重
They're not that heavy.
必要的话我可以自己搬下楼
I'll just bring it down by myself, if I have to.
我拿到楼上吃
I'm gonna finish upstairs.
嗨 阿莱
Hey, Lye.
周五愉快
Happy Friday.
嗨 爱莉莎
Hey Alessa.
最近有什么新鲜事?
What's going on?
没有
Nothing much.
就跟平常一样?
Yeah, just hanging out?
没错
Yeah.
你在秋季营销企划中 修的相片太棒了
I saw how well your shots came out from the fall campaign.
我个人是不太满意
Uh, I don't know how happy I am with them.
你就别谦虚了
Don't play the humble card.
你自己也知道成品很出色
You know they came out great.
谢谢
Thanks.
你认为马克近期会让你升职吗?
So you think Mark'll give you a bump up any time soon?
我还没有认真想过
Haven't really thought about it.
我好像没试过那个
I don't think I've tried that one.
这个蛮好吃的
Oh, this, yeah they're pretty good.
只要是有焦糖的零食我都喜欢
I like any of the ones that have like caramel in them.
或是口感不会太干的口味
Or any of the other flavors that aren't too dry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
不然会黏在你的上颚
Otherwise they get stuck to the roof of your mouth.
我现在就去买♥♥一个好了
Kinda could go for one of those right now actually.
拿去吧 给你吃
Where here, take mine.
不 我不是要…
No, Lyle, I didn't...
反正我也不该吃
Shouldn't even be eating them anyway.
谢了 阿莱
Thanks, Lye.
莱尔 还要再一份吗?
Hey, Lyle, throw another one in?
管它的 好啊
Fuck it.Yeah,
反正今天是星期五
why not, it's Friday.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
一切都很好 别管我
Everything's fine.Just let me be.
我今晚不想聊
Tonight's not the night.
好吧
Okay.
我今天去卖♥♥场
So I was at the store today
刚好有这种肉排的试吃品
and there was this guy giving out free samples of this meat and the
等我回过神我已经买♥♥了两盒
next thing I knew I had bought two cases.
希望不贵
I hope it didn't cost a lot.
我们现在可没有本钱被骗
We're definitely not in the place to get gypped on expensive meat.
我只是提醒一下
That's all I'm saying.
莱尔 今晚有计划吗?
Lyle, any plans tonight?
没有
Nothing really.
詹姆斯呢?
James?
吃完饭后要去健身房♥
I'll hit the gym after this
今天可能会晚点回来
and probably be out late.
我还没吃饱
I wasn't finished.
都冷掉了 你也不会想吃
They're cold, you don't want these any more.
詹姆斯 何不带莱尔 一起去健身房♥?
James, why don't you and Lyle go to the gym together?
别想了
Yeah, right.
怎么?说不定我会想去
Why, maybe I wanna go?
他会拖慢我的进度
He slows me down.
什么?
What?
怎么了?
What?
你说我会拖慢你的进度
You said I slow you down.
这话是什么意思?
What does that mean I slow you down?
意思是我对器材都很熟悉
It means I know where everything is
我不想花时间 一一跟你讲解怎么使用
and I don't feel like explaining to you where the machines are.
我知道你真正的意思
No, I know what you meant.
好了 可以了
All right.All right.
他又开始玻璃心了
He's all sensitive again.
莱尔 不要这样想
Don't take it that way, Lyle.
为何要这样?我们为什么不谈了?
Why do you do that?Why don't we say anything any more?
他是你的大儿子 我们必须重启这个话题
He's your oldest son,we have to start talking about it again.
-快把我逼疯了 –够了
-It's killing me. -Stop.
不 让他说
No.Let him go.
是关于…
It's just,
你的体重
your weight.
我们每晚坐在这里 看着你一步步深陷泥淖
We sit here every night and continue to watch you fall deeper and deeper down the hole.
你希望年纪轻轻 就不敢面对镜子里的自己吗?
Do you wanna be 30 and not be able to look at yourself in the mirror?
你多吃一口 就离深渊更近一步
With every extra bite you take you fall further down.
我们比任何人都了解
We know better than anybody.
世界的脚步越来越快
The world is moving faster and faster
绝不可能停下来等你
and it's not gonna slow down for you.
发生那件事情之后 你不该有借口再堕落
And after what happened, there's no excuse for you to follow the same way.
你想再找回自信吗?
You wanna start feeling good again?
一个人的自信有七成是源于外表
70% of feeling good is looking good.
爱莉莎葛雷汉
海滩
The beach.
请进
Yeah?
你还好吗?
How we doing?
很好
Fine.
我还记得你和詹姆斯小的时候
You know I remember when you and James were little.
在这一切发生之前
Before all of this and what happened.
他把你视为他的偶像
He looked up to you like you were his idol.
你做什么他就做什么
Everything that you did, he wanted to do.
你去哪里他就跟到哪里
Everywhere you went, he wanted to go.
你喜欢的东西…他当然也喜欢
If you liked something, sure enough, so did he.
但一切突然停止了
Then it stopped.
毕竟…我们长大了
Yeah well, we grew up.
我觉得他希望回到过去 那段你和他拥有的时光
I think he's trying to get that back.That time for both of you.
妈 时间不早了
It's getting late, mom.
安德鲁.伊.泰勒医学博士
所以你治疗过我这种病人?
So you treated people like me before?
当然
Sure.
你成功帮助了他们?
And you've helped them?
我只是引导他们
I'm just a guide.
成功与否要看病人自己
It's really up to the person.
过程可能会很漫长
However long that might take.
想到医药费 真希望你一天就能治好我
The kinda money this stuff costs,I hoped you be able to fix me in a day.
你想要治好的部分是什么?
What is it that you want fixed?
你从小到大一直都过重吗?
Have you been big all your life?
你的家人呢?
And your family?
不算是
No, not really.
所以他们让你很不好过
And I take it, they been giving you a hard time about it?
我知道别人对我的期望
I get what people want out of me,
但我就是停不下来
But I can't stop.
跟平常一样?
The usual?
我希望能停下来但我做不到
I wish I could stop, but I can't.
几分钟的欢愉感
Those few minutes where I feel this rush,
满足感
satisfaction
但随后就消失不见
and then it's gone.
食物是美妙的东西
You know food is a wonderful thing.