让我难以入睡
I really can't fall asleep.
但我不该有借口
It's no excuse though.
我保证会让这种情况停止
It'll stop, I promise.
你不该让自己饿肚子
You shouldn't be starving yourself.
我没有
I'm not.
只是需要习惯而已
It's just something I gotta get used to.
不管你在工作之余想做什么 都不能影响到你的工作
But whatever you do outside of work,that has to stay outside of work.
你已经和我们共事超过五年了
I mean you've been with us for over five years.
你从不曾草草了事
You've never handed anything short of spectacular.
我希望你能恢复正轨
I don't want that to change.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Oh hey.
你结束了吗?
You all finished?
对 怎么了?
Yeah, why?
我想说你要不要跟我一起举重
I wanted to know if you wanted to lift with me.
我可以教你一些技巧
I can show you a few things.
不用了
No, I'm good.
你做错了
No, you're doing it wrong.
把手腕打直 –我努力了
-Straighten your wrists. -I'm trying.
等等 我再做一次给你看
Hold on.I'll show you again.
你看
See.
把手腕打直才不会受伤
Straighten your wrists, so you don't snap 'em off.
然后往上推
And then just push out.
清楚吗?
All right?
过来吧
Come on.
躺下来再试一次
Get down there, do it again.
不用了 我都看懂了
No, I'm good, I got it.
你还没懂 快过来再试一次
No, you don't got it.Get down and do it again.
詹姆斯 我懂了
James, I got it.
快点试
Do it.
开始吧
All right.
手腕打直
Straighten your wrists.
你必须学着…
You gotta learn to...
去你的
Fuck man.
我说了我不想做
I told you I was done.
你干嘛?冷静点
What are you doing?Calm down.
听好 从现在起不要再管我
Look, from now on just let me be.
那是什么?
What is that?
维他命
A vitamin.
发生什么事了吗?
Did something happen?
没事
No.
你又装了一盘
Another plate, huh?
没错
Yeah.
真是不公平
How about that?
你居然一句话也没说
Not a word from you.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你从不曾 对詹姆斯的食量说过半句话
It's funny, I can't remember you saying anything to James about taking another plate,
只针对我
only me.
别说笑了
Don't be crazy.
我当然有
Of course, I did.
没有
No,
有些事我想忘也忘不了 而这就是其中一项
there's just certain things I can't help but remember and that's one of them.
你是怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
我一点事也没有
Nothing's wrong with me.
老实说 我现在再好不过了
In fact, I've never been better.
正是你们想要的模样
Exactly what you guys wanted.
所以我有必要好好感谢你们
So I guess I have you to thank.
我不懂
I'm confused.
难道你想和爸一样吗?
Were you planning on ending up like dad?
难道要我们默不作声任其发生?
Should we just not have said anything and let it happen?
但爸的问题不只在于体重
Yeah, well his weight wasn't the only problem.
你就继续这样催眠自己吧
Please, keep telling yourself that.
别吵了
Shut up.
我无法继续住在家里了
I can't live here any more.
我要用厕所
I gotta get in there.
我快迟到了
I'm late.
你今天要找工作吗?
You gonna do some job hunting today?
会 但晚一点
Yeah, maybe later on.
这句话你已经讲三个月了
You've been saying that for three months.
这次是真的 我的计算机已经弄好了
Yeah, but this time's for real.I've already got my laptop set up.
没看到之前我都不会信
I'll believe it when I see it.
享受长假有什么错?
What's wrong with enjoying an extended vacation?
原来这是「被开除」的新说法
Oh, is that what they call gettin' fired nowadays?
上班愉快
Have fun in your cube.
记得洗碗盘好吗?
Would you just wash the dishes, please.
我会
Yeah, yeah.
94.3公斤
所以你离目标还有两公斤多?
So you're five pounds away?
是的
Yeah.
你看起来很快乐
You look happy.
谢谢
Thanks.
但你真的如此感觉吗?
But are you?
什么?
What?
快乐
Happy.
我现在的状态能让我看得更透
I'm at a point now, where I'm seeing things a lot clearer.
但你快乐吗?
But are you happy, Lyle?
是 我从不曾像现在如此快乐
Yes.I'm the happiest I've been in a long time.
你会跟家人交谈吗?
Talked to your family?
詹姆斯和我有时候会说话
James every now and then.
我和妈妈比较常传简讯 而不打电♥话♥
My mom and I have been texting more than calling.
我认为她不会恢复了
I don't think she's ever gonna bounce back.
从什么恢复?
From what?
对我的失望
Me.
对我爸的失望
My dad.
这非常困难
It's a lot.
你常想起你父亲吗?
Do you think about your dad a lot?
有时候
Sometimes.
你想谈谈吗?
You wanna talk about it?
不想
No.
为什么?
Why?
因为没什么好说的
Because there's nothing to say.
但你不认为如果说出来…
But don't you think if you talk about it...
我做不到
I can't.
就是做不到
I just can't.
好吧
Okay.
工作顺利吗?
How's work?
你的经理仍然…
Is your manager still...
工作很好
Work's fine.
我的精神好多了
I've got a lot more energy there now.
可以应付更多工作
I can put up with a lot more.
我很满意
It's great.
我的生活很好
Life is pretty great.
新发型很好看
Nice hair cut.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
很适合你
It fits you.
你现在也会来这里了?
So you come here now, too?
我有几张周末免费入场券
I got one of those free passes for the week.
你呢?
And you?
我来好几个月了
Been here a couple of months.
偶尔换个地方还不错
It's good to switch things up, you know.
换到这来可要花不少钱
It's an expensive switch.
家里还好吗?
How's the house?
很安静
Quiet.
你住的地方如何?
How's your place?
不错
Great.
你怎么都没来找我?
How come you don't stop by?
因为没有人邀请我
I haven't been invited.
妈还好吗?
Mom's doing good?
很好 刻意让自己忙碌
Yeah, she's keeping herself busy.
是吗?忙什么?
Yeah, with what?
忙着继续过生活