对许多人是快乐的来源 包括我自己
It's a joy to many, including myself.It's just it's something that
只是…食物容易让人失去理智
can very easily get the best of you.
但为何我是这副模样 而你却不是?
Then why do I look like this and you don't?
自♥制♥
Control.
这是你必须努力的课题
It's something you'll learn to work on.
甚至也是我该努力的课题
It's something I even need to work on.
你看这个
See these?
这些能让我满足
Now these satisfy me.
老实说 等你一离开 我马上就要抽一根
In fact, I'm gonna have one the second you leave
连走到外面的时间都等不了
because I can't wait long enough to even get outside to do it.
这个…
This.
这个不断提醒我有多想抽烟
This is just a shitty reminder of that.
莱尔 每个人都有习惯
We all have our habits, Lyle.
让我们得到满足感 好度过漫长的一天
The things that satisfy us to get us through our day.
你来了
There he is.
帮我移一下杯垫
You wanna, uh, get the coaster?
所以呢?
So.
最近有什么新鲜事吗?
What's up with you?
没什么
Not much.
我在我表哥的婚礼遇到一个女孩
Oh, you know I met this girl at my cousin's wedding.
-真的? –没错
-Really? -Yeah, yeah.
你跟她常见面吗?
Have you been seeing her a lot?
我给了她我的电♥话♥
I give her my number,
等她打给我
so waiting for her to call.
你看起来很不错
You look good though, man.
是不是变瘦了?
I mean did you lose any weight?
应该只是衣服显瘦
It's probably just the shirt or something.
其实你可以做一些改变 象是控制饮食、运动…
You know there's stuff you could do,like you could diet, exercise.
最近很多人都劝过我
Yeah, you know a lot of people have been bringing that up lately
但这并不如你想象的简单 齐斯
and ah, it's just not as easy as you think it is.
至少对我来说不容易
At least not for me.
-但总会越来越简单 –是啊
-It will get easier -Yeah.
这间房♥子很舒适
This place is amazing.
你怎么负担得起?
How do you even afford this?
你说对了 我负担不起
Yeah, I don't.
不知道你记不记得 我的前室友 莱恩
I don't know if you ever met my old roommate, Ryan,
他搬出去了 现在是我帮他分担
but he moved out, now I'm left pulling the slack.
电视不太清楚
TV's sick.
没错 又是莱恩
Yeah, ah, again, that's Ryan.
我们还在努力付清欠款 因为真的很贵
It's um...You know we're still paying it down and it's really, it's really expensive.
你喜欢折关节的习惯还没改吗?
You still do that thing with your knuckles?
对啊
Oh yeah.
我想改掉
Yeah, I'm trying to stop.
总会越来越简单
Well, it'll get easier.
算你行
Well played.
等你准备好 我随时可以开始
Any time you're ready to start socializing, I'm in.
我们离开好不好?我有点累了
Do you mind if we get out of here?I'm kinda tired.
好 我去尿尿
Yeah, I'm gonna go take a piss.
一小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
不会吧
No way.
爱莉莎
Alessa.
莱尔
Lyle,
你怎么也来了?
what are you doing here?
就是说啊
I know.
在办公室之外的地方看到你真开心
Wow, it's so nice to see you outside of the office.
你看起来很好
You look great.
你也是
You, too.
感觉好奇怪
It's so weird,
我不曾在公♥司♥之外遇见其他同事
I never see anyone from work out.
我也是
Me neither.
你来一会儿了吗?
You been here a while?
大概一小时
Uh, about an hour.
我们才刚来
We just got here.
要不要跟我们一起玩?
You gonna stick around?
好啊 当然好
Yeah, yeah, definitely.
我去拿外套
Let me just get my jacket.
那个胖子是谁?
Who's the fat guy?
我的同事
Just some guy from work.
借过
Excuse me.
那个女孩是谁?
Hey, who was that girl?
我们走吧
Let's go.
-什么? –借过
-What? -Excuse me.
小心点
Watch it, buddy.
128.8公斤
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
最近在干嘛?
Where have you been?
在忙
Busy.
晚点见
See you later.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
买♥♥东西
Shopping.
齐斯 你还好吗?
128.3公斤
很好
Okay.
阿莱
Lyle.
抱歉 我不小心在火车上睡着了
I'm sorry, I fell asleep on the train.
管他的
Whatever.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
那天晚上你怎么了?
What happened to you the other night?
突然就不见了
I lost you.
抱歉 那天我先走了
Yeah, sorry, I left.
突然就不想继续待在那里
Suddenly I didn't care to be there any more.
好吧
Oh.
你在加热什么?
What you got there?
煎鸡肉、综合蔬菜和糙米
Grilled chicken, mixed veggies, side of brown rice.
很健康
Nice.
是啊
Yeah.
能见到你真的很开心
Well it was really nice seeing you.
或许下次可以邀请整个公♥司♥
Maybe next time we could get the whole company to go out.
全部的人一起喝一杯
All get drinks together.
这我也不晓得
I don't know.
我想少喝点饮料
I'm trying to cut back on drinking for a bit.
吃得健康点
Wanna get in shape.
真的?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
除了煎鸡肉之外 你还有其他东西可以吃
There's more you can eat than just grilled chicken, you know?
但经过试验 这是对减重最好的肉
Yeah well, this has been proven to be the best lean meat for losing weight.
我觉得你看起来很好
I think you look great.
我已经看到差异了
I can already see a difference.
可以换个话题吗?我们聊点别的
Okay, can we change the subject?Let's talk about something else.
当然
Definitely.
今天有发生什么大事吗?
So did anything big happen today?
你们真的想不到其他话题了吗?
You guys really can't think of anything else to talk about?
詹姆斯 你去买♥♥计算机了吗?
James, did you get a chance to pick up the computer?
买♥♥了 大概两周前
Yeah, like two weeks ago.
很好
Oh, good.
莱尔 工作顺利吗?
Lyle, um, work's going okay?
还可以
Yeah.
把盘子放下吧 我来收
You can just leave your plate for me.
我自己收就好
No, I got it.
127公斤
126公斤
你看起来很累
You look tired.
我的确很累
I am.
你的睡眠时间多长?
How much sleep are you getting?
八小时
Eight
一周加起来
hours a week.
果然
That's about right.
过程很困难
It's hard.
或许你该放慢脚步
Then maybe you should slow down a bit.
我不能
I can't.
你不能?