我们唯一能为他复仇的事情就是
Our only hope of avenging him
比奎特抢先到达普埃克斯
is to arrive at the planet Praxyon before she does,
而我们唯一的选择就是利用星门
and the only way to do that is through a Chappa'ai.
但你已经下令把星门摧毁了
But you yourself ordered it destroyed.
这里还有另外一个星门
There is another.
多谢你的帮忙 伙计们
Thanks for the top-up, boys.
这是SG领机
Sierra Golf leader,
我们将很快回到原处...
we're going to be right back where we started...
该死 卡特 右转 右转
Son of a bitch! Carter, break right! Break right!
那是哪个城市
What city is that?
华盛顿
Washington.
听我说
Listen to me,
我感觉我们俩都活不长了
because I don't think either one of us has much time left.
如果你有任何信息可以帮助我们
If you have anything, any information that could help...
尤里 我听不清 你说什么
Yuri, I can't hear you! What?
你们也发现一个文物
You've also discovered an artifact?
它的位置在哪
Where is it located?
我们又收到一条加密信息
We're receiving another encoded message with new flight instructions.
内容是"俄♥国♥人有另外一个"
Message reads, "The Russians have the other one."
有希望了
Hello.
"做你们该做的"
"Do what you need to do."
收到
Roger that.
坐标收到了 加上加油的时间
Coordinates received. Stopping for gas.
我估计我们会在19:30点到达
I estimate ETA at 19:30 Zulu.
那我们就赶快动身吧
Let's do what we need to do.
我们已经转换到备有电源 长官
We're on emergency power, sir,
还有所有的电梯井都塌了
and all the elevator shafts have collapsed.
看来 我们暂时被困在这里
We're not getting out of here anytime soon.
我们确定SG-1收到我们信息了吗
Do we have confirmation that our message got through to SG-1?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他们现在早该在北大西洋之上了
By now, they're well over the North Atlantic.
刚才那个KC-135加油机的飞行员有点吝啬啊
That last KC-135 pilot was a bit stingy.
我们的油只能勉强飞到目的地
Fuel's going to be close.
雷达显示有多个不明物体 以3.5倍的音速向我们接近
I have multiple contacts down range approaching at Mach 3.5.
滑翔机
Gliders?
嗯 可能就是它们
Yeah, that's a good bet.
它们从8万尺向我们俯冲下来
They're coming through at 80,000 feet.
护航机 我们必须完成任务
Sierra Golf escort, we must complete our mission.
你们明白吧
Do you understand?
明白
Affirmative.
SG1和2号♥ 脱离编队 准备交火
Sierra Golf One and Two, proceed to target. We will engage.
他们来了
Here they come.
耶 你还说 杰克逊 你就在后面歇着吧
Oh, yeah! Just go ahead and fall asleep back there, Jackson.
接下来的慢慢长路会很无聊的
It's going to be a long, dull ride!
实在对不起 我们后面有几架敌机
Yeah, sorry about that. How many on our six?
数不清了
Too many!
我们在这个高度甩不开他们
We can't shake them at altitude.
我们只能往低飞
We're going to have to go down to the deck.
嗯 我们跟在你后面
Yeah, we're right behind you.
我又侦测到6架飞机 正冲着我们而来
I've got another contact, six bogies, dead ahead, coming right at us.
对不起山姆 我现在也爱莫能助
Sorry, Sam, we're kind of busy right now.
我估计他们不是滑翔机 他们是米格战机
I don't think they're gliders. They're MiGs!
杰克逊 赶快用无线电联♥系♥他们
Jackson, get on the radio!
你到底说了些什么
What the hell did you just say?
"我们是美国人 请干掉在后面追我们的敌机"
"We're Americans. Please shoot the people chasing us!"
我们已经等候多时了 祝你们好运
We have been expecting you! Good luck!
也祝你们也好运
Yeah, back at you.
我看到海岸线了
I can see the coast.
所有SG战机归队 我们准备着陆
Sierra, rejoin, we're going to head on down.
明白
Copy that.
这情况看起来不太乐观
This is not encouraging.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
他们都回家了 我也该回去的
At home with their families, where I should be.
我需要给跟这项目的主要科学家说话
I need to speak to the lead scientist on this project.
他不在这里 好几周都没人来这了
He is not here. None of them have been here for weeks.
真的
Really?
我们不知道这是干什么的
We had no idea of purpose of artifact.
我们叫它船锚 因为他是从海底发现的
We named it Anchor, because it was found on bottom of ocean.
这附近有成人可以和我们谈谈吗
Are there any grown-ups around that we could talk to?
伙计们 我们需要更多的能量
Boys, we need power.
所有东西靠备用电源供电
What you see now is emergency batteries.
三个小时前我们就失去主电源了
We lost main power to facility over three hours ago.
嗯 我们知道 但我们横跨整个大西洋
Oh, okay, we understand that, but we've come a very, very long way
就是为了用这个东西
to use this device.
这事我也是爱莫能助了
I cannot give you what I do not have.
那是什么声音
What was that?
听起来像艘船 欧凯士
It sounds like a ship. Al'kesh?
它刚好降落到房♥顶了 这麻烦大了
And it's landing on the roof. Just great.
我们需要立刻撤退
We must get out of here.
把你的武器留下
Hey, your weapon.
举起手来
Hands up.
你也别动
Don't.
提尔克
Teal'c?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我知道的多了 你来自丘拉克
I can do better than that. You're from Chulak,
你最好朋友的名字是伯瑞塔
your best friend goes by the name of Bra'tac,
你还是侍奉...
and you're the First Prime of...
杰克逊 他头上的标记是谁的
Jackson, whose mark is that?
巴
Ba'al.
他给了你什么承诺来说服你
What did he promise to win you over?
我的人♥民♥的自♥由♥
The freedom of my people.
我不得不称赞他很会动脑
I'll give him credit for knowing which button to push.
巴已被他的皇后杀了
Ba'al is dead. Slain by his queen.
让我猜猜 她是奎特
Oh, don't tell us, Qetesh.
没错
Indeed.
为什么
Why?
这个跟你们没关系
That is none of your concern.
让我们通过星门 你们都可以保住性命
Allow us passage through the Chappa'ai, and your lives may be spared.
或者你告诉我你的计划 我们饶你们一命
Or you tell us what you're up to, and your lives will be spared.
我只在乎我的任务
My only concern is my mission.
那是什么
Which is?
为巴复仇 第一勇士的最后一项职责
To avenge Ba'al's death. The final task of a First Prime.
没错
Indeed.
这事听起来好极了
Well, that sounds great.
我们也来帮忙 对不
We'll help out, right, guys?
那还用说
Sure, why not?
我现在也不忙
I'm not busy.
那我们就一起走吧
Let's do it.
我不需要你们协助
I do not require your assistance.
我的船也被发现了
My ship has been detected.
我把它的护罩扩展到这座楼和星门
Its shields have been extended to protect this building and the Chappa'ai,
但它也不会坚持住很久
but it will not hold for long.
那我们为何不都赶紧逃出这里
What do you say we all get out of here?
我们可以在这里等死
We can all die here when that shield fails,
或者我们可以
or we can go through the gate together
穿过星门后继续争论
and continue this discussion on the other side.
是死是活 由你决定了
It's up to you.
这个会给星门提供能量
This device will power the Chappa'ai.
我喜欢你办事麻利的方法
I like that. No hesitation.
大家赶快走
Let's go! Go!
告诉我 我为何不应该干掉你
Give me a reason I should not kill you where you stand.
因为你是个大好人
Because you're a good man.
因为
Because
在你的心灵深处
somewhere, deep down,
你知道我们本该是同一条战线上的
you realize we're supposed to be on the same side.
因为我们可以帮助解放你的人♥民♥
Because we can offer you the freedom of your people.
真的
Really?
这一定是巴的保险措施
This is Ba'al's failsafe. It has to be.
我想这个地方就是他的时间机器
I think this whole place is his time machine.
提尔克 你需要知道 在我们的时间线里
Teal'c, you have to understand, in the timeline we just came from,
电影精选列表