欢迎回来 SG-9 在星门大厅里等一下
Welcome back, SG-9. Stay in the gate room.
兰德里将军会下来听你们的简报
General Landry will be down for a short debrief.
我花了10年 寄了差不多1000个电邮申请
So, after 10 years and about 1,000 e-mail requests,
终于拿到了自己的停车位
I finally get my own parking spot.
两天后...
Two days after...
长官好
Sir.
长官好
Sir.
-戴维斯少校好 -早上好
-Major Davis. -Morning.
-早上好 两位上校 -你好 少校
-Good morning, Colonels. -Major.
拨号♥吧 军士长 他们来得正是时候
Dial it up, Chief. They're right on schedule.
我为什么要签这个
What am I signing this time?
没什么长官 我只是想要你的签名
Nothing, sir, just wanted your autograph.
一号♥标志编码完成
Chevron one encoded.
您确定不来吗 长官
Sure you don't want to come along, sir?
这可是百年一遇啊
Might never be another one of these.
虽然我很想去
Tempting as it is,
但你们出去得这段时间我还有文件要写
I'll be doing paperwork the whole time you're gone.
另外 有一位将军去照看你们应该已经足够了
Besides, one general looking over your shoulders is plenty.
对了 说到杰克...
Yes, speaking of Jack...
他和SG-3先去正式交接犯人了
He went ahead with SG-3 to officially hand over the prisoner.
嗯 我猜他清楚我们要处理的人是谁
Well, I guess he knows who we're dealing with.
这样的防范措施是不必要的
Such precautions are unnecessary.
自♥由♥珈法舰队出动了一半兵力在塔克拉母星上空保卫
Half of the free Jaffa fleet stands guard over the Tok'ra homeworld
以确保巴的死刑按计划执行
to ensure that the execution of Ba'al takes place as planned.
肌肉男 你比任何人都清楚这只是分离
You know better than anyone, muscles, this is an extraction,
不是死刑
not an execution.
三号♥标志编码完成
Chevron three encoded.
哦 这个只是以防万一
Oh, well, this is just in case.
不 不行 勤务兵过来 你不能带着这个去参加
No. No, no. Airman, you're not walking into
我的第一个分离仪式
my first extraction ceremony carrying that thing.
喔 等一下 这是你的第一次
Whoa, wait a minute. This is your first?
是的 应该会很有意思的
Yeah, it should be interesting.
它会让你疯掉的
It'll blow your mind.
确实非常超乎想像
It is pretty incredible.
嗯 见证一个古尔德被从宿主里分离出来是一回事
Well, witnessing a Goa'uld being extracted from a host is one thing.
真正体验这个过程又是另外一回事了
Actually experiencing it is something else.
五号♥标志编码完成
Chevron five encoded.
多年来 共生体控制着你的一举一动
To feel the sensation of the symbiote that has controlled your every action
而你只能呆在思维的一个黑暗角落...
for so many years, while you watched helplessly
无助地观察
from the darkest recess of your mind,
当它终于被从你的身体里除去
as it is finally excised from your body
并被丢在日光中挣扎的时候...
and left to writhe in the light of day...
六号♥标志编码完成
Chevron six encoded.
这个感觉是想象不了的
Well, that is incredible.
七号♥标志完成锁定
Chevron seven locked!
去吧 SG-1
Go to it, SG-1.
好的 我一定要好好看看
Okay, this I gotta see.
我会在家等你们的
I'll leave the light on.
在无聊之国的历史中
Never in the history of boredom
还有人能比我现在更无聊吗
has anyone been more bored than I am right now.
好了 长官 仪式才进行了...哇
Come on, sir, it's only been... Whoa.
很快就好了
It's almost over.
他们列出的罪行听上去已经有点熟悉了
The crimes they're listing are starting to sound familiar.
罪行
Crimes?
他们过去三小时就是在哼这个
That's what they've been crooning about for the last three hours?
小调不错啊 不是吗
Quite the ditty, ain't it?
不管怎么样 这对于宿主来说一点也不公平
It's not at all fair to the host, anyway.
瓦拉 你不会真的以为他还有希望吧...
Vala, you don't really think there's any hope for the...
我是说 你当奎特的宿主 只当了相对很短的时间
I mean, you were host to Qetesh for a relatively short period of time.
而巴已经在那个人身体里待了2000年了
Ba'al's been inhabiting this guy for over 2,000 years.
唤醒犯人
Revive the prisoner.
看看他要怎么尝试逃跑
Watch him try and make a run for it.
但是这次保安这么严格
Well, with all this security,
我不觉得他能跑多远
I really don't think he's going to get very far.
瓦拉
Vala?
犯人向前走
The prisoner will step forward.
巴 最后一个古尔德系统领主
Ba'al, last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
杀人无数的罪犯
murderer of untold millions,
下面就是你的遗言了
these will be your last words.
说吧
Speak.
我和塔克拉没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to the Tok'ra.
SG-1还有杰克·奥尼尔将军
SG-1 and General Jack O'Neill.
好啊 好啊
Well, well.
近来还好吧 B
How's tricks, B?
恐怕我好一些了 你呢
I've been better, I'm afraid. And you?
实际上还不错 蛮好的
Not so bad, actually. Quite good.
真是不错啊
How nice for you.
你还有什么遗言要说吗
How about those last words?
如你所愿
As you wish.
提尔克...
Teal'c...
我会一直遗憾你没有成为我的第一勇士
I will always regret that you never became my First Prime.
我亲爱的奎特呢
And where is my dear Qetesh?
嗯 瓦拉刚才在这的
Well, Vala was here.
很有意思
Interesting.
哦 看在上帝的份上 她很可能是去洗手间了
Oh, she's probably gone to the bathroom, for heaven's sake.
另外我是下一个
I'm next in line, by the way.
我们能开始了吗
Can we get on with this?
还有一件事
There is one more thing.
你们都犯了一个很严重的错误
You've all made a terrible mistake.
没错 他们都这么说
Yes, that is what they all say.
你犯下的这些罪名十分确凿
There can be no doubt of your crimes.
我想说得是 我不是最后一个系统领主
What I mean to say is, I'm not the last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
尽管我承认我可能是我最后一个克隆体
though I do admit, I may be last of the clones.
我们的数量太多了 这种事很难确定
There were so many of us. It is difficult to be certain.
米切尔
Mitchell?
我们把他们全找到了 长官 这是最后一个
We tracked them all, sir. This one is the last one.
你确定
You sure?
那毕竟是我们到这里
That is, after all, why we've come,
还要忍♥受那么长的歌♥的原因
why we had to endure all that singing.
除掉最后一个坏蛋 我们就能吃蛋糕了
Get rid of the last bad guy, and then there's cake.
卡特
Carter?
嗯 就像您所知道的 为了追踪它们
Well, as you know, in order to track his clones,
巴给所有克隆都装了
Ba'al gave each of them a tracking device
在整个星系范围内都可以检测到的跟踪装置
detectable from anywhere in the galaxy.
而且他还在自己身上放了一个
Now, he also placed one in himself,
这样我们就不能区分
so we wouldn't be able to tell the difference
原型和克隆体了
between a clone and the original.
那么 因为他是原型 所以他是唯一那个
And because he was the original, he was the only one of us
可以将自己身上的跟踪装置取下来的人
who possessed a tracking device that could be removed.
明白没有 最后一个古尔德系统领主
So, you see, the last of the Goa'uld System Lords,
我的最后一位兄弟还在外面
the last of my dear brothers is still out there,
此时 既然他知道自己是最后一个了
and since as of this moment he knows he's the last,
所以为你们准备了很特别的计划
he has very special plans for you.
你是说"计划"
"Plans," you say.
是一个最近才完成的保险措施
A recently completed failsafe device
以防某种不幸的情况发生
should an unfortunate circumstance,
比如说我马上要被执行的死刑
such as my imminent death, arise.
它的创意其实源自于你们
It was you who gave us the idea, actually.
而且我怀疑它已经被启动了
I suspect it has already been put into action.
他在撒谎
He lies.
你知道他经常会这样
He does that, you know.
我们走着瞧吧
We shall see.
时间到了
It is time.
这会很酷的
This is going to be cool.
把航向设为3-5-0
Make your course three-five-zero.
3-5-0 是 船长
Three-five-zero. Aye, Captain.
如果我们不在大西洋上绕的话
We'd be in Boston by now
我们早就可以到达波士顿了
if we weren't zigzagging all over the bloody Atlantic.
你想让德军潜艇轻易击沉我们
You'd rather make it easy for the U-boats?
我们还没开战呢
We're not at war yet.
电影精选列表