另外我们开得很快
Besides, we're riding too high in the water
U型潜艇的艇长才不会为我们浪费一枚鱼雷呢
for a U-boat captain to waste a torpedo.
你去看看货物有没有固定好
Check to see the cargo's secure.
你是不会告诉我那是什么东西 是不
You're never going to tell me what it is, are you?
我要是知道就好了...
If I knew myself...
那可不是鱼雷
That's no torpedo.
是什么 船长
What is it, Captain?
所有船员注意 紧急状态
Emergency stations! All hands!
保持航向 孩子
Maintain your heading, son.
明白 长官
Aye, sir.
我去检查一下损坏情况
I'm gonna check for damage.
占领这艘船 准备好星门
Secure the ship. Make ready the Chappa'ai.
不用着急 珈法
Take your time, Jaffa.
全世界的时间都属于我们
We have all the time in the world.
开始分离进程
Begin the extraction process.
我说真的 有人看见瓦拉到哪去了吗
Seriously, did anybody see where Vala went?
也许是分离仪式带来了太多不好的回忆
Maybe extractions bring up too many bad memories.
嗨 你们有试过在金字塔中找厕所吗
Hey, have you ever tried to find a bathroom in a pyramid?
她不可能走得太远奥尼尔 这有...
She cannot have gone far, O'Neill. There are...
卡特
Carter?
我不清楚 长官 他不是被传送出去的
I don't know, sir. He wasn't beamed out.
就像他前一秒钟还在那...
It's like he was there one second, and...
后一秒他就消失了 就像瓦拉一样
The next he was gone, just like Vala.
我们我们最好赶快离开
I think we'd better get the hell out of here.
大家保持镇静
Everyone, remain calm!
你对我的人做了什么
What have you done with my people?
长官
Sir!
杰克
Jack.
到星门那去
Go to the gate.
我们不能把你丢下
Not without you.
快走
Go.
好了 你们都听见了 我们走吧
All right, you heard the man. Let's go.
卡特
Carter!
小心点
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
这艘船安全了 主人
The vessel is secure, my lord.
拨号♥星门
Dial the Chappa'ai.
杰克逊
Jackson!
快走
Move!
好吧 这不是地球
Okay, not Earth.
我拨的是地球啊
I dialed Earth.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know,
我已经看过你拨了几百次了
like I've seen you do a hundred times before,
但是我专业的眼光发现这个地方
but my keen professional eye is seeing a few differences
和星门总部有一些区别
between this place and Stargate Command.
那个 算一个 还有...星门是在一个箱子里
That, for one, and... The stargate is in a box.
卡特 到底是怎么回事
Carter, what's going on?
山姆
Sam?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我知道刚才那里发生了什么
Look, I know what happened back there,
但我们需要你
but we need you in the here and now.
不管是在何时何地
Wherever or whenever that is.
对
Right.
好吧
Okay.
看起来星门的活动让周围稍为暖和了一点
Looks like the active gate warmed things up for a bit.
暖和了一点
Warmed things up?
是的 因为温度又在下降了
Yeah, because the temperature's falling again.
刚刚过了零下20度
It's just gone past minus 20.
这真是很冷 我们还是走动走动吧
Okay, that's chilly. Let's not just stand around.
我没有看到任何像拨号♥装置的东西
I don't see anything that could be a DHD.
这一定和在塔克拉母星上
This has to be connected to what was happening
发生的事有连系
on the Tok'ra homeworld.
所以瓦拉和提尔克在空气中消失
All right, so Vala and Teal'c disappear into thin air,
而我们被星门传送到了某人的冰箱中
we gate into somebody's freezer,
把这些迷题集中在一起 然后...
put the pieces of that puzzle together, and...
我什么也没解出来 你呢
I got nothing. You?
嗯 从所有方向都检测不到
Well, there is almost no EM of any kind from any direction
可以帮我们定位的电磁波
to help us determine our location.
求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday.
我是卡梅伦·米切尔中校 有人听见吗 请回话
This is Colonel Cameron Mitchell. Do you hear me? Please respond.
求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday.
我觉得没人会听见你的
I don't think anybody's going to hear you.
我们在一艘船的货舱里
We're in the cargo hold of a ship.
什么
What?
这艘船还很特别
Not just any ship.
这是阿喀琉斯号♥
This is the Achilles.
这名字很熟悉
That name's familiar.
嗯 因为这就是在二战之前
Yeah, because it was the ship that brought the stargate
把星门从非洲运到美国的那艘船
from Africa to America before the outbreak of World War II.
不 不是这个原因
No, that's not why.
你想 在当时他们认为星门可能是某种武器
See, at the time, they thought the stargate might be a weapon of some kind,
所以他们要防止它落入纳粹之手
so they wanted to keep it out of the hands of the Nazis.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you realize what this means?
伙计们 我不想打断你们 但是温度正在下降
Guys, I hate to interrupt, but the temperature's falling.
刚刚跌过了零下40度
We just passed minus 40.
摄氏还是华氏
Celsius or Fahrenheit?
在那个温度 它们是一样的
At that temperature, they're the same.
真的 我都不知道
Really? Didn't know that.
还有差不多3分钟 我们就会开始有冻伤
We've got about three minutes before frostbite sets in.
再过5分钟就会体温过低
Hypothermia, five minutes after that.
我已经开始感觉不到我的手指了
I'm already starting to lose the feeling in my fingers.
好吧 把紧急背包里的野营炉拿出来吧
All right, break out the camp stove from the emergency pack.
哦 你是说提尔克带的那个
Oh, you mean the one that was with Teal'c?
我们不能在这点火 烟排不出去
We can't light a fire in here. There's nowhere to vent the smoke.
捂住耳朵
Cover your ears.
你知道那不会有什么效果的
You realize that's not going to do much.
我还没弄完呢
I'm not done yet.
如果你没有在冰上炸开一个口子
If you don't blow a hole in the ice with that, the entire blast is going
所有爆♥炸♥的碎片都会飞到这个房♥间里来
to come flying back into this compartment.
更糟的是 要是这堵冰墙后面是海水怎么办
Or worse, what if that ice is holding back seawater?
是的 我承认 这个点子有些问题
Yeah, I admit, there's a few problems with this idea.
卡特 现在温度多少了
Carter, how cold is it?
呃...
Uh...
零下43度
Minus 43.
要爆♥炸♥了
Fire in the hole.
好了 暖和一些了
Well, it's warmer.
嗯 我看见星星了 生火吧
Yeah, I'm seeing stars. Let's get this fire started.
怎么回事
What was that?
一定是爆♥炸♥使船开始移♥动♥了
Okay, the explosion must've dislodged the ship from the ice.
别告诉我 我们在下沉
Don't tell me. We're sinking.
嗯 反正我们迟早都要离开的
Well, we had to leave sooner or later!
这附近一定有
Foul-weather gear.
一些极端天气下用的衣服
There's got to be some around here somewhere.
嗨 这里有水进来了
Hey, we've got water coming in over here!
嗨 我找到了什么
Hey, I've got something!
杰克逊 试试看大小
Jackson, try this on for size!
卡特
Carter!
嗨 我们必须离开了
Hey, we've got to go!
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson!
船里还暖和一点呢
The ship was warmer.
你想回去吗
You want to go back?
不 我很好了
No, I'm good.
好吧 朝哪个方向走
All right. So, which way?
嗯 我们在北极圈以上 方向有什么区别吗
Well, we're above the Arctic Circle, so does it really matter?
那就向南走吧
South it is.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
我知道
I know.
在船上我踩破了甲板
Back on the ship, my foot went through the deck
水涌了进来
where water was coming in.
我靴子上的鞋带冻住了 我没法把它脱掉
It froze the laces on my boots. I couldn't get it off.
电影精选列表