我刚开始还以为
I was beginning to think
没办法穿过您御前的守卫
I wasn't going to get through your gauntlet of minions.
你是谁 我在和谁讲话
Who is this? Who am I speaking to?
在下名叫巴
I am Ba'al.
我想您已经探测到在下的舰队
I assume by now you've detected the presence of my fleet
正停驻于您星球的轨道之上
in orbit over your planet?
事实上 我们一直盯着你呢
As a matter of fact, we have our eye on you.
还请见谅我使用这种原始的通讯方式
Please forgive this primitive means of communication,
但若是我随意将战舰降落于您的玫瑰花♥园♥
but if I were to land my ship in your rose garden,
亦或是传送一个全息图至您的办公室
or appear as a hologram in your office,
您会觉得我们是什么样的物种呢
what kind of race of beings would you think we are?
我想提供您一份我个人的担♥保♥
I wanted to give you my personal assurance
我们和平而来 只为谋求彼此的友谊
that we come in peace, seeking nothing more than friendship.
很高兴听到您这样说
Well, we're glad to hear that down here.
那么就请允许在下亲自
Then let me further assuage your concerns
到您的椭圆形办公室打消您的疑虑吧
by meeting you in person in your Oval Office.
我相信稍后可以安排一些事项
I'm sure something can be arranged soon.
今天下午看起来不错
I was thinking this afternoon.
如果这样 我想我可以清空我的日程表
It is the kind of thing I can clear my schedule for.
很好 之后或许我们可以...
Excellent. Then perhaps we can get...
放下
Put that down.
总统先生 恐怕我得过会和您联♥系♥了
Mr. President, I'm afraid I'll have to get back to you later.
挂掉了
He hung up on me.
褐耳鹰剑刃已经被磨至
The edges of the Shikra blade have been honed
一个原子的厚度
to the thickness of a single atom.
我得好好握住我的手
I must keep my hand very still,
以免一下把你劈成两半
for fear that one slip will cut you in half.
现在 告诉我你怎么知道
Now, tell me, how can you possibly
这么多关于这个世界的讯息
know so much about this world?
我告诉过你 亲爱的
I told you, my sweet.
你悄悄地研究过
You've been studying in secret.
何时
When?
这五十年来我和你形影不离
You haven't allowed me to leave your side in 50 years.
每次敌人被你打败都是棋差一招
Every time you have defeated your enemies, you've been one step ahead,
而现在你对他们的世界如此熟悉
and now you are as familiar with their world
就好像你曾生活于此一样
as if you have lived among them,
你甚至还有一个他们的通讯工具 怎么来的
and you even have one of their communication devices. How?
我承认我在那里生活过 很短的一段时间
For a short time, I confess, I did live among them.
何时
When?
另一个时空 另一个生活
Another life, another time.
这个世界拥有很多乐趣 奎特
This world offers many pleasures, Qetesh.
我打算和你一起分享的乐趣
Pleasures I intend to share with you.
不够满足
Not good enough.
我的主人 恕我打扰
My lord, forgive the intrusion.
免礼 提尔克
Think nothing of it, Teal'c.
我已经拿到了我们在大♥陆♥最南端的搜查结果
I have the results of our search of the southernmost continent.
如您所料 那有一个恰帕艾
There is a Chappa'ai, as you predicted.
谢谢 提尔克 你可以退下了
Thank you, Teal'c. You may leave us now.
不过我的主人 它并不在冰隙之下
However, my lord, it is not lodged within a crevasse.
人类将它移♥动♥到一个小设施里
The humans have moved it to a small settlement and taken it inside.
看起来还未投入使用
It does not appear to be yet functional.
什么
What?
他们还在大♥陆♥的另一个地方
They have also drilled a shaft deep inside the ice
的冰层上钻取了一口深井
elsewhere on the continent.
不可能
Impossible.
他们怎么会知道
How could they have known?
命令舰队立即从外层空间
Instruct the fleet to bombard both locations
对这两处地点实施轰炸
from space immediately.
这是您的意志吗 我的主人
Is that your wish, my lord?
照办
Do it,
完事后向我汇报
and report back to me when it's done.
现在 告诉我
Now, tell me,
亲爱的
my sweet.
你的计划如预期般进展顺利吗
Is your plan going as well as you expected?
你清楚巴在我们离麦克默多基地
You realize Ba 'al is going to figure out where we're headed
1000英里前 就会发现我们的行踪
before we get within 1,000 miles of McMurdo.
他以为我们已经死了 记得吗
He thinks we're dead, remember?
噢 他被我们晃了
Oh, we have him now.
联络舰队
Hail the fleet.
我是提尔克 位于我的主人的旗舰上
This is Teal'c aboard the Sovereign's flagship.
巴领主已经下令
Lord Ba'al has given the order
摧毁星球南极附近的目标
to destroy targets at the following coordinates
坐标如下
near the planet's South Pole.
配置合适战舰 准备完毕立即开火
Assign what vessels you see fit. Fire when ready.
我和巴直接谈过 撇下他的保证不谈
I talked to Ba'al directly, and despite his assurances,
我有很多理由不能相信他 很好的理由
I have reasons to distrust him. Very good reasons.
尤里 我得告诉你我们正在南极进行的工作
Yuri, I have to tell you about something we're working on in the Antarctic
或许可以帮忙对付他们
that might help us deal with them.
这牵扯到几个月前 我们发现的一个文物...
It involves an artifact we found a couple of months ago...
总统先生
Mr. President?
稍等下
Hold on a sec.
乔治 你知道我在跟谁谈话吗
George, do you know who I'm talking to?
知道 长官
Yes, sir.
几分钟前 我们和麦克默多失去了联♥系♥
A few minutes ago, we lost contact with McMurdo.
第一份报告是关于空中出现的明亮闪光
The first report was something about brilliant flashes of light in the sky,
然后整个基地就发生了爆♥炸♥
then explosions all over the compound.
几乎在同一时间
We also lost contact with the drilling site
我们失去了和古人武器平台上的
above the Ancient weapons platform
钻井场的联♥系♥
at roughly the same time.
我们正在尝试获取卫星照片来证实这一情报
We're trying to get satellite pictures to confirm.
玫瑰花♥园♥的下午茶是泡汤了
So much for afternoon tea in the rose garden.
尤里 南极的那个项目 我刚告诉你的那个
Yuri, that project in the Antarctic I was telling you about?
泡汤了
It's going backwards.
我的主人
My lord.
站住 提尔克
Stay back, Teal'c.
我的主人 我应该采取您最后的指示吗
My lord, shall I enact your final instructions?
你个白♥痴♥ 救我
No, you idiot, save me.
你要轻举妄动 我就杀了他
Try it, and I will kill him.
不管怎样你都会杀了他
You intend to kill him regardless.
不 肯定还有商量的余地
No! There must be some arrangement.
事实上 亲爱的 他是对的
Actually, my love, he's right.
珈法 有人反叛了
Jaffa, treason!
SG-1 我们正在接收一个加密信息
Sierra Golf One, we're receiving an encoded message.
请待命
Stand by.
信息说"麦克默多被摧毁
Message reads, "McMurdo has been destroyed.
返回原先位置等待进一步指令"
Return to your previous position and stand by for further instructions."
收到
Understood.
这个计划算是完了
So much for that.
还能有什么进一步指示
Well, what further instructions can there be,
还不是"和自己说拜拜吧"
other than, "Kiss your ass goodbye"?
我们回去看看吧
Oh, let's pull about turn and find out.
提尔克大♥师♥
Master Teal'c.
我在执行我的主人的任务
I am on a mission for the Sovereign.
全舰立即进入隐形状态 等待进一步指令
We will cloak the ship immediately and await further orders.
联♥系♥克洛诺斯
Hail Cronus.
皇后
My queen.
我们的巴领主终于开窍了
Our Lord Ba'al has seen the light.
他转念希望灭绝陶锐
He now wishes to blast the Tau'ri into extinction.
您真是巧舌如簧啊
You are most persuasive.
我们三天之内回去
We shall return in three days.
这个星球你摧毁得越厉害
The more of the planet you have destroyed,
你的奖赏就越丰厚
the more richly you shall be rewarded.
如果你遇到提尔克的话 干掉他
And if you see Teal'c, kill him.
听候主子的吩咐
As the Sovereign wishes.
珈法 将航向设为普埃克斯
Jaffa, set a course for Praxyon
并全速前进
and engage the hyperdrive at maximum speed.
是 皇后
Yes, my queen.
就这一个星球是不够的
This world is not enough.
领主的旗舰离开了舰队
The Sovereign's flagship is leaving the fleet.
我们的领主已被奎特杀害了
The Sovereign is dead, betrayed by Qetesh.
电影精选列表