你试图发现外星人曾到访过地球的证据
attempting to find proof that aliens once visited Earth
还认为金字塔是他们飞船的着陆场
and that the pyramids are landing pads for their spaceships.
我想在你那个时间线里
I take it that in your timeline,
你肯定不是位声名狼藉
that you're not a discredited whack-job
生活于社会边缘的失业者
living on the fringes of society.
这得取决于你问的是谁
That really depends on who you ask.
将军 你说的这些跟我都没有什么关系...
General, not that I need to make this all about me...
记录中的确有一个米切尔
There was one Mitchell of note
在30年代晚期曾在一个商船公♥司♥供过职
who served in the Merchant Marine in the late '30s.
货轮阿喀琉斯号♥上的船长
The captain of the ocean freighter Achilles.
我是因为这个才知道那艘船的
That's how I know the name.
我奶奶有他的一张照片
Grandma had a picture of him
是在波士顿港他的船边照的
standing beside his ship in Boston Harbor.
就是现在在我的衣帽柜里的那张
It's the one in my locker right now.
巴在上船后肯定杀死了所有船员
Ba'al must've killed the crew when he gated aboard.
哇
Wow.
你简直就是个祖父悖论
You're literally a grandfather paradox.
李博士也是这么说的
That's what Dr. Lee said.
长官 我知道从北冰洋底
Sir, I realize that it may be extremely difficult,
打捞出星门异常困难
if not impossible, to recover the stargate from the bottom of the Arctic Ocean,
-不过还有另外一个...-你是说南极洲的那个
-but there is another one... -The one in Antarctica, you mean?
我们已经派了一队人去确认了
I'm told we're sending a team to check it out.
不只是确认 长官 我们要用它
We need to do more than check it out, sir. We need to use it.
我们必须把一切恢复正常
We have to set things right.
什么意思
How, exactly?
我一直在想这个
I've been thinking about this.
巴肯定建造了某种时间装置
Now, Ba'al must have built some sort of temporal device.
时间机器
Time machine.
是的
Yes.
如果能用星门联♥系♥我们的某个同盟...
Now, if we could use the stargate to contact one of our allies, then we...
这是绝对不允许的
That will not be allowed to happen.
长官 我想你还没有明白
Sir, I don't think you understand exactly what will be lost
如果我们不把一切恢复到本来的样子
if we're not allowed to return things
将会失去什么
to the way they're supposed to be.
"本来的样子"是个相对概念 杰克逊博士
"Supposed to be" is relative, Dr. Jackson.
我们所见过的同盟 我们所学到的技术
The allies we've met, the technologies we've acquired,
还有我们到访过的数百个星球...
the hundreds of planets we've visited...
这些我们都可以做
We can do all that,
只要我们能在南极洲找到那个星门
assuming we can recover the stargate in Antarctica,
而且它确实有你们所说的那么神奇
and assuming it does what you say it does.
我相信我们肯定会利用它走出去 探索整个银河系
I'm sure we'll use the thing to go out and explore the galaxy.
已经有不少人会对这个感兴趣了
There are a lot of excited people around here.
恕我冒昧 长官 我说的不是这个意思
With respect, sir, you're missing the point.
时间线是被我们的敌人更改的
The timeline was altered by one of our enemies.
知道 系统领主巴 你说了好多次了
The System Lord, Ba'al. You talked about him at some length.
因为他真的非常危险
Because he's a very real threat.
根据你们所说的故事
According to your own story,
从时间线被改到现在已经70年了
it's been 70 years since the timeline was changed.
如果这真的是某种计划 那他人呢
If all this is part of some plan, where is he?
他说得有道理
Man has a point.
好吧 如果他的计划是夺取地球
Okay, if his plan was to take over Earth,
那么首先就必须集结其他系统领主的力量
he would first have to reestablish a power base with the other System Lords.
可这并不容易
Now, that wouldn't be easy.
如果他没能完成计划就死了...
Now, if his plan died with him, then...
或者他还在积聚力量
Or he's still in the process of establishing his power,
只是时机还未成熟罢了
and it's just a matter of time.
我们能给出的条件是
This is as far as we're willing to go.
签署一份保密协议后
In exchange for signing a non-disclosure agreement,
你们将拥有新的身份
you'll be given identities,
出于众所周知的原因 你们要定居于全国不同的地方
a place to live in different parts of the country, for obvious reasons.
而你最好在公众面前注意自己的行为
And you better behave yourself in public,
否则你可能会成为《探询者》杂♥志♥的封面
otherwise you'll end up on the front page of The Enquirer.
长官 请别这么做
Sir, please don't do this.
这是最高层的决定
The decision has been made at the highest level.
相信不用多久 会有人来征求你们的意见
I'm sure that, in time, your advice will be welcome.
如果海军能让星门运转起来
If and when the Navy gets this stargate up and running,
你们可以以顾问的身份加入
you can come aboard as consultants,
不过你们永远不会被允许穿过星门
but you will never, ever, be allowed to step through that thing.
你担心我们会尝试修复时间线
You're afraid we're going to try and repair the timeline.
你们的意图再明显不过了...
Oh, you've made that intention abundantly clear...
因为我们有这个责任
Because we have a responsibility.
但你们没这个权利
But you don't have the right!
假如你们成功了
If you were to succeed,
成千上万人 甚至上亿人一生中的事情
events in the lives of thousands, if not millions of people,
就不会发生了
would never have happened!
天啊
My goodness, people,
你们竟然还敢请求我们提供帮助 真是天方夜谭
the arrogance of what you're asking us to help you do is mind-boggling!
如果不是半夜被人叫醒
Maybe if I wasn't woken in the middle of the night
然后飞到阿♥拉♥斯加
and flown to Alaska,
我也许会成为你们希望中的那个慈祥
I might be more like the kind,
富有同情心的将军
sympathetic former general
不过相信我 如果你们生活在这个时间线中...
you were hoping I'd be, but trust me, if you lived in this timeline...
我们只想恢复本来的样子
We'd want it to stay the way it is.
不介意的话 我想回到我妻子身边
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go back to my wife
享受惬意的退休生活了
and my very pleasant retirement.
你们也将开始新的人生
And you all have new lives to begin.
他们准备好登机了
They're ready to board the aircraft!
这次会面很愉快
It was a pleasure meeting all of you.
是啊
Yeah.
真是愉快啊
It truly was.
未经许可 不得以任何方式
At no time are you to make contact by any means
同杰克逊先生以及卡特女士联♥系♥
with Mr. Jackson or Ms. Carter without prior authorization.
任何尝试都将被视为违反协议
Any such attempt will be seen as a breach of this agreement,
你将会被遣回监禁...
and you will be remanded in custody...
你将拥有合适的住房♥ 交通工具以及生活补贴
You will be provided a suitable home, vehicle, and a living allowance,
只要你不从事以下行业的工作
which may be augmented without penalty should you choose to seek employment
上述条件还可以提高
in any field other than the following:
天体物理 航♥空♥航♥天♥ 工程学...
Astrophysics, aerospace, engineering...
不许与未经许可的人
At no time may you discuss, write,
以书面 口头 或其他通讯方式
or otherwise communicate the matters and or events
讨论此协议中所列举的
as stated in this agreement
任何与此相关的事件
with any person other than your authorized contact.
明白了吗 杰克逊博士
Is that clear, Dr. Jackson?
杰克逊博士
Dr. Jackson?
什么事 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
就是这儿了
This is the place.
我想也是
I guess it is.
需要帮忙么
Do you need help getting out?
不用了 我能应付
No, I think I can handle it.
不用找了
Keep the change.
怎样了 卡姆
How's it going, Cam?
嗨 希瑟...希瑟女士 你这次可算逮着我了
Hey, Mrs... Heather. Heather. Caught myself this time.
终于
Finally.
是啊 女士
Yeah. Yes, ma'am.
那我们什么时候可以搭你的车
So, when do we get to go for a ride?
嗯 我要先开它上路测试一下
Well, I'm going to take it for a road-trip test drive,
也许等我回来就可以了
so maybe when I get back.
等你好消息 走吧
I'll hold you to that. Come on.
该死 麻烦大了
Oh, damn, that's trouble.
需要帮忙么 孩子
Can I help you, son?
抱歉 我就这么闯进来了
Oh... I apologize for the intrusion.
我小时候在这里呆过
I spent some time here when I was a kid.
叫什么名字
What's the name?
米切尔 卡姆·米切尔
Mitchell. Cam Mitchell.
我住在这里超过35年了
I've lived here over 35 years.
真的么 之前是谁住在这里
Really? Who was here before that?
亨德森一家
Hendersons.
哈利和洛娜
Harry and Lorna.
哦 你认识哈利
Oh, so you knew Harry?
是啊
Yeah.
电影精选列表