当时我还是个孩子 他们是好人
I was just a boy, but they were nice people.
我知道这个请求有点奇怪 介意我进屋看看么
Look, I know this is weird, but do you mind if I go inside?
这个地方的景象在我脑海里一直挥之不去
I have an image of the place that I can't quite shake.
管它呢 我正好没什么事
Well, what the hell, I'm not doing anything.
来吧
Come on.
喂 是杰克逊博士么
Hello, Dr. Jackson?
抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥过来 我是从美国打来的...
Yes, I'm sorry I'm calling so late. I'm calling from the States, and...
我自己也在那个旅馆住过几次
Well, I've stayed in that hotel myself a number of times,
所以我想你可能...
and I just thought that you might...
因为我想跟你说些事情
Well, because I wanted to tell you something.
你是对的
That you're right.
所有事情 包括金字塔
About everything, about the pyramids,
包括象形文字的解读 包括外星人造访地球
about what the glyphs said about aliens visiting Earth.
一切
Everything.
我是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who I am.
就当我是你的学说的一名拥护者吧
Let's just say I'm someone who believes in your work,
你也应该相信
and you should, too.
不 不 我相信 真的相信 我...
No, no, no, I do. I really do. I...
对自己要有信心 杰克逊博士
You have to have more faith in yourself, Dr. Jackson.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
给我接你们的指挥官
Put me through to your commanding officer.
跟他说卡特上校有要事找他
Tell him it's Colonel Carter. I need to speak to him now.
米切尔先生
Mr. Mitchell?
这个惊人的片段来自于我们的下属电视台...
This stunning footage just in from our affiliate station...
孩子 你该来看看这个
Son, you'll want to see this.
空军的F-16战机正在追逐据称是外星飞船的东西
alleged alien craft pursued by an Air Force F-16
可以看到他们刚刚飞得离白宫
illustrates just how close they came to both the White House
及几个重要的国家纪念碑是多么的近
and several treasured national monuments before climbing out of range
然后它们非出了追踪战机的范围
of the pursuing fighter.
我们还收到确切的报道
We're hearing reports of confirmed sightings
在欧洲和亚洲也发生了类似的事件
from all across Europe and Asia as well.
据白宫知情人士说
According to White House sources,
这些飞船没有同我们交流
there has been no communication from these vessels,
不过也没有做出明显有敌意的行为
but neither have they taken overtly hostile action.
总统号♥召大家保持冷静
The President has called for calm,
并宣称军队已经处于高度戒备
but we are told our armed forces are on high alert.
喂
Hello?
山姆
Sam!
太好了 刚才还在挂念你们呢
This is so great. I was just thinking about you guys.
我还在想他们至少也应该让我们见见面吧
I thought by now they'd at least allow us to see each other,
可每次我...没 我没有电视 怎么了
but every time I... No, I don't have a TV. Why?
把犯人带上来
Bring in the prisoner.
干得好 提尔克
Well done, Teal'c.
能够为巴大人效劳是我的荣幸
It is my honor to serve Lord Ba'al.
没错 不过从现在起
Yes, it is. But generations from now,
他们要尊称你为丘拉克的提尔克大♥师♥ 巴的第一勇士
they will speak of Master Teal'c of Chulak, First Prime of Ba'al,
第一代自♥由♥珈法的领袖
first leader of the free Jaffa nation.
叛徒
Shol'va.
阿波菲斯
Apophis,
最后一位反对我的系统领主
last of the System Lords to stand against me.
对新王有何言语
What have you to say to your new sovereign?
愿你江山分崩离析指日可待
May your reign last days
愿你死期即至 生不如死
and your death, years.
倒是挺不错的 不是吗
That's actually rather good, isn't it?
你是不是进来时就想好台词了
Did you plan to say that when you walked in?
还是忽然从脑袋里冒出来呢
Or was it just off the top of your head?
我的主人 克洛诺斯求见
My lord, Cronus hails us.
弄干净
Clean this up.
巴领主 您派去陶锐的
Lord Ba 'al, the squadron of Al'kesh
欧凯士中队已经归来
that you ordered to the Tau'ri have reported.
如您所料
It is as you promised.
他们拥有数十亿的人口 却毫无防御
They number in the billions, and they are defenseless.
漂亮
Excellent.
可以将坐标发给其他整个舰队了
You may reveal the coordinates to the rest of the fleet.
我的命令一到就出发
We shall leave on my order.
遵命
As you wish.
神正湿着手站在这儿呢
There is a god standing here with wet hands.
提尔克 可以告诉你的勇士们
Teal'c, you may tell your warriors
他们梦想的自♥由♥已经指日可待了
that their dream of freedom is one step closer.
遵命 我的主人
I shall, my lord.
怎么了
Well?
我对你的成就望而生畏
I am in awe of your accomplishment.
对敌人的一举一动你都一清二楚
You have predicted every move of your enemies
而对盟军的所有诺言你都一一兑现
and fulfilled every promise to your allies.
拉 奈特 克洛诺斯 兹帕纳
Ra, Nirrti, Cronus, Zipacna,
这些曾经称霸一方的系统领主 现在
all once-powerful System Lords, and now,
全屈膝于您
they all serve you.
屈膝于我们 我的皇后
They serve us, my queen.
承蒙主人恩宠 我真是感激涕零
I am truly privileged.
我知道
I know.
情非得已
I can't help myself.
这个世界上任何一个国家
There is no nation on this earth
都会誓死保卫自己的家园
that does not share in our resolve to defend our world.
再不给他们点儿东西发挥
Until we give them something more to talk about,
他们会一直把这段演讲播到死
they're going to play this speech to death.
俄♥国♥和中国方面怎么样 他们有什么情报吗
What about the Russians or the Chinese? Are they hearing anything?
外星飞船没有任何回应 长官
There's been no response of any kind from the alien craft, sir.
我们已经尝试了所有频率
We've tried every frequency there is.
为什么他们不辞辛劳
Why would they come all the way
大老远地从不知道是哪的鬼地方跑来
from wherever the hell it is they came from,
让F-16跟着它捉迷藏
fly around with a bunch of F-16s on their asses for half a day,
然后就停在那儿
and then just sit there?
那是种先期的侦察机 总统先生
They're advance scout ships, Mr. President.
您吩咐过他们一到
You asked that they be brought to the command bunker
就带他们来指挥工事 先生
the moment they arrived, sir.
好的阿历克斯 谢谢
That's fine, Alex, thank you.
亨利·海斯 欢迎到访
Henry Hayes. Thanks for coming.
你刚说什么 米切尔先生
You were saying, Mr. Mitchell?
轨道中驻扎的飞船被称为欧凯士
The ships in orbit are called Al'kesh.
可以充当侦察机 也可以做轰炸机支援地面部队
They serve both as scouts and as ground-support bombers.
不过和接下来要上演的相比 它们可算不上什么角色
And they're nothing compared to what's coming next.
当真
Really?
所以接下来会上演什么
So, what's coming next?
死亡
Death.
奴役
Slavery.
更多的奴役 更多的死亡
More slavery, more death.
听着 如果你想说"我早说过会这样"
Look, if you want to say, "I told you so,"
那就别闷着 讲出来
go ahead and get it off your chest,
但是之后有两件事你可以任选其一 帮忙或者走人
but then you can do one of two things. You can help, or you can leave.
好的 再见
Okay, bye!
杰克逊
Jackson.
没错 我忘了说"我早说过会这样"
Right, I forgot to say, "I told you so. "
现在你们到底要不要帮忙
Now, are you going to help, or not?
你们找到了星门了吗
Have you recovered the stargate?
我们没办法定位被你们沉到海底的那个
We couldn't locate the one you sent down,
不过我们想办法在南极洲
but we did manage to find
找到了另外一个 它还在那儿
the other one in Antarctica. It's still there.
为什么不把它弄回来
Why didn't you bring it back?
海军建议并且我也同意了
Well, the Navy suggested, and I agreed, what better place to build a facility
还有哪里比麦克默多基地更适合建造一所
and start a testing program in complete secrecy
机密的测试研究设施
than McMurdo base?
为什么不告诉我们
Why weren't we told?
你们会很吃惊这里很多东西
You'd be surprised at some of the stuff we do around here
都不是由你们来运作
without running it by you.
它还没办法运行 对吧
It isn't operational yet, is it?
还不行 但我们最好的科学家已经在研究了
Not yet, but we have our best scientists working on it.
最快把我们送到那要多久
How quickly can you get us there?
别忘了 是我下的命令
Don't forget, I'm the one who gave the order
让你们远离那东西
to keep you away from that thing.
电影精选列表