古尔德已被击败了 并且珈法也获得了自♥由♥
the Goa'uld are defeated and the Jaffa are free.
巴 利用这个机器改变了历史
Now, Ba'al used a machine to go back in time and change all of that.
你变成了他的第一勇士 而奎特成了他的皇后
He made you his First Prime and Qetesh his queen
这样他就可以利用你
so he could control you.
这个就是为何巴被杀的原因
This is the secret for which Ba'al was murdered.
你为何认为奎特会来这呢
So that's why you think Qetesh is on her way here?
她想利用这个满足她的欲望
She wants to use this device for herself.
我发誓 我不会让她得逞的
That cannot be allowed to happen.
看到没 我们的观点都一致的
See? We agree about everything.
提尔克 如果你让我们利用这机器
Teal'c, if you let us use this device,
我们可以把历史还原回来
we can return history to the way it was meant to be.
古尔德都会被击败了
The Goa'uld will be gone?
我的人♥民♥获得他们的自♥由♥
My people will be free?
我们保证
You have our word.
那你们就去干吧
Let it be done.
我需要一会来弄清这机器的原理
It'll just take me a few minutes to figure out exactly how it works.
我们也许就有那么多时间
That may be all the time we have.
据我估计 奎特随时都可能出现
By my reckoning, Qetesh will be here at any moment.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那就赶快研究吧
Well, you heard the man.
这上面的每一个恒星
There must be satellites
都有一个卫星围绕它们的轨道旋转
orbiting every one of these stars.
这里有上百个卫星
There's hundreds of them,
都利用亚空间传送实时信息到这里
each sending real-time telemetry back to this computer through subspace.
这些东西怎么会组成一个时间机器
Exactly how does that add up to a time machine?
它们都在找一个特定的东西
They're looking for something specific.
耀斑
Solar flares.
没错
Exactly.
据我们所知 除了古人科技以外
Until now, other than Ancient technology, the only way we know
唯一可以让我们穿梭时间的就是
of traveling backward and forward through time
当虫洞与耀斑的磁场
is to pass through a wormhole as it
相交叉的时候穿过它
intersects the magnetic field of a solar flare.
如果有足够多的卫星和计算能力...
Now, with enough satellites and enough computing...
这的确是很好的主意 我们干什么才能回去
Yeah, that's brilliant. Which button do we press?
我想这东西不是那么简单的
Yeah, I think it's a little more complicated than that.
其实 这个很简单
Actually, not much.
我们只要找到个时间和地点
We just need to choose a time and place
比巴执行他计划前就行了
sometime before Ba'al can put his plan into motion.
他们来了
They are here.
山姆
Sam.
如果你想回到白垩纪的话
Well, if you want to go back to the Cretaceous period,
我们可以立刻走 否则我们需要
we can go right now, otherwise we have to wait for a flare
找到个对我们更有用的时间段
capable of sending us back to a time and place that's a little more useful.
山姆
Sam!
我找到了 但你不会喜欢这结果
I've found one, but you're not going to like it!
为什么
Why not?
它会送我们回到1929年
It'll send us back to 1929.
那整整提前了10年
That's 10 years too soon!
我们得将就了 因为我已经快没...
Well, it'll have to do, because I'm just about out of...
一旦我开始拨号♥
Once I dial the stargate,
我们只有不到20秒的时间进入
we'll have less than 20 seconds to get through!
赶快拨号♥ 然后我们好撤退
Dial it up and get your ass down here!
卡特
Carter!
提尔克
Teal'c!
珈法
Jaffa!
提尔克
Teal'c.
你是我所知的
You are the most
最犟的珈法
stubborn Jaffa I have ever known.
也许
Perhaps
我该最后选你作为我的
I shall choose you as my First Prime
第一勇士
after all.
我...
I...
可不这样认为 奎特
Think not, Qetesh.
我死而...
I die...
无悔
Free.
把航向设为3-5-0
Make your course three-five-zero.
3-5-0 是 船长
Three-five-zero. Aye, Captain.
如果我们不在大西洋上绕的话
We'd be in Boston by now
我们早就可以到达波士顿了
if we weren't zigzagging all over the bloody Atlantic.
你想让德军潜艇轻易击沉我们
You'd rather make it easy for the U-boats?
我们还没开战呢
We're not at war yet.
你去看看货物有没有固定好
Check to see the cargo's secure.
你是不会告诉我那是什么东西 是不
You're never going to tell me what it is, are you?
我要是知道就好了...
If I knew myself...
船长
Captain.
我们就要被登船了
We're about to be boarded.
登船
Boarded?
你过去那边
Get over there.
怎样登
How?
没我的命令 不要开枪
Don't shoot until I do.
再往后退一点
Back up.
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以说我是一个亲戚吧
You might say I'm a friend of the family.
这到底发生了什么事
What happened here?
这个嘛 说来话长了
Well, that could take a while to explain.
开始分离程序
Begin the extraction process.
注视
Behold!
最后一个系统领主的灭亡
The last of the System Lords.
我想这还是很值得看的
I guess that was worth seeing.
什么
What?
你没别的可说的了
That's all you have to say?
你们把这事说的像很了不起似的
Well, you guys made it out like it was this big deal.
我以为比这个要壮观多了
I expected something more spectacular.
让你失望了
Nope.
这就是分离仪式
That's pretty much the extraction ceremony, right there.
就这样结束了
Yup. Right.
谁跟我一起去吃午饭
So, lunch, anyone?
我请客
I'm buying.
我去
I'm in.
其实 我想跟你谈谈我们
Actually, sir, I was hoping that we could go over the plans
的新月球基地
for the new moon base.
什么月球基地
What moon base?
我想我该留在这帮他度过这段时间
You know, I think I might stay awhile and help him through this.
嗯 我知道你会的 祝你愉快
Yeah, I thought you might. Have fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
他将有个非常有趣的下午
He's in for an interesting afternoon.
没错
Indeed.
你们说当巴说"我们都犯了
What do you think Ba'al was talking about
很大的错误"他指的是什么
when he said, "You've all made a terrible mistake?"
我们永远都不知道了
We shall never know.
我知道 我是不会担心的
I know I ain't going to worry about it.
我在想 如果他要不是最后的一个克隆呢
I was just thinking, what if he really wasn't the last one?
他就是最后的一个
He was the last one.
只是 据我们所知他是
As far as we know.
是 但你也不能老为这事而担忧
Yeah, as far as we know, but you can't obsess about this stuff.
嗯 你说的也对
Yeah, you're probably right.
我知道我说的对 咱们走吧
I know I am. Come on, let's go.
奥尼尔将军请客的事可是少有呀
When was the last time General O'Neill bought lunch?
有道理
Good point.
电影精选列表