We needed a bigger boat.
我们也带来了真正的食物
And we brought real food...
不是干冷的压缩食物
none of that freeze-dried stuff you think's so chic.
-基♥督♥徒 -嗯?
-Son-in-law. -Yeah?
帮帮忙
Make yourself useful.
你们怎么会在这?
Why are you here?
我们想帮你们把孩子们找回来!
We wanted to help get our grandchildren back!
我们要把我们的孩子找回来
We will get our grandchildren back.
谢谢 噢 等等
Gracias. Oh, wait.
-你嘴唇上有东西 -什么?
-You've got something on your lip. -What?
-啊! -搞定
-Ugh! -Got it.
啊 妈妈...
Uh, Mom...
爸 我是大姑娘了 能照顾自己 行吗?
Dad, l am a big girl now, and l can take care of myself, okay?
格利戈和我 我们会找到孩子的
And Gregorio and l, we can take care of finding our children.
不 看起来你还是没懂
No, you don't seem to understand.
这不是你和格利戈简单的拯救行动
This isn't you and Gregorio simply saving the world again.
这一次如果失败 我们失去的就太多了
This time, we all have much more to lose if you fail
卡门和裘尼
Carmen and Juni.
你们不能跟着我们
You cannot come with us.
这太危险了
lt is too dangerous.
你是说 我们不能控制自己 嗯?
Oh, you mean, uh, we can't handle ourselves, huh?
我可以要回我的胡子吗...
May l have my moustache back...
求你了?
please?
如果多纳根真的上路了...
lf Donnagon really is on his way...
我们必须毁掉Transmooker
we have to destroy the Transmooker.
问题是在哪里?
Where is it?
岛的另一边不容易找到
The other side of the island. Not easy to get to.
孤独的旅程
The journey alone
比Transmooker本身更危险
is more dangerous than the Transmooker itself.
我确信这点
l made sure of it.
指给我们看
Show us.
你不会出去的 是吗?
You're not going out there, are you?
我们没有太多的选择 不是吗?
We don't have much choice, do we?
和那些妖怪在外面跑?
With those monsters running around?
我不相信它们是妖怪
l don't believe they're monsters.
也许你这么认为
Maybe you shouldn't, either.
-那么 我该相信什么? -我不知道
-Well, what should l believe? -l don't know.
你一直躲在这里
You're always in here hiding.
或许他们倒是想和你在一起作伴呢
Maybe they just wanna be with you.
和我作伴?
Be with me?
吃掉我
They wanna be picking me out of their teeth,
才是它们想要做的
is what they wanna be.
你只是想告诉它们 谁是老大
You just gotta show them who's boss.
你们不害怕?
You're not afraid?
你要做的第一件事是...
First thing you gotta do is...
从这个深渊掉下去
fall into this pit.
这是怎么做到的?
How does it work?
看起来 它们是有磁性的
Supposedly, they're run magnetically.
我们要走上一条坚定的路了
We should be able to ride over a determined path.
我们要抢在他们前面拿到Transmooker
We have to get the Transmooker before they do.
对
Right.
变蛇
Slizzards.
噢 不
Oh, no.
真不错
This is cool.
噢! 啊!
Ooh! Uh!
裘尼!
Juni!
裘尼!
Juni!
我想我们应该跳下去
l think we should get off now.
为什么?
Why?
相信我!
Trust me!
啊!
Aaah!
跳!
Jump now!
加利和杰蒂
Gary and Gerti.
我告所过你他们肯定会跟踪我们的
l told you they were following us.
你有一条新留言
You have one new message.
留言一...
Message one...
你好 亚历山德拉 是我
Hello, Alexandra, it's me...
裘尼·科特兹间谍
agent Juni Cortez.
我在执行任务...
l'm on a mission...
我知我不该
l know l shouldn't be.
但我有个好主意 关于你父女
But l had an idea for you and your father.
直接令他知你... 想和他说话
Simply tell him you need to talk to him.
告诉他 这并不急
Tell him it's nothing urgent,
但终有一日 将十万火急
but someday it might be urgent.
你该立刻打开通讯线路
And you need to open the communication lines right now.
给我打电♥话♥ 我会高兴的
So give me a call. Love to hear from you.
现在大约是...
And right now it's about...
我真蠢 我忘了我的表不报时
Silly me, l forgot my watch doesn't tell time.
嗯 那么...
Heh. And, uh...
有异常 去掌方向盘
Something's wrong. Take the wheel.
要走了 好运!
Gotta go. Good luck!
-裘尼! -消息结束
-Juni! -End of message.
格利戈 信♥号♥♥表示你在绕圈
Gregorio, the signal requires that you go around it.
他不会听你的
He won't listen to you.
他不会听你的 妈妈
He won't listen to you, Mother.
选另一个方向...
Choose another directi...
他想确定他再次找不到孩子们
He wants to make sure he loses the children again.
若你愿听我们所言...
lf you would only listen to us and do what we're saying...
你跟错方向了
you're tracking them all wrong.
英格丽 告他他跟错方向了
lngrid, tell him he's tracking them all wrong.
爸 妈 我有言在先
Mom, Dad, l have told you before,
我再说一遍 没后座驾驶
and l will tell you again, No backseat driving.
-谢谢 -当格利戈掌舵 没人能告他该怎么做
-Thank you. -When Gregorio is at the wheel, no one tells him what to do.
转这边 亲爱的
Turn here, honey.
对不起
Sorry.
好
Okay.
你确定没看错地图?
You're sure you're reading that map correctly?
坐标符合
The coordinates correspond
卡门和裘尼的 移♥动♥位置
to Carmen and Juni's current position.
这是我子女
These are my children.
我将自己找出他们!
And l will find them my way!!
神经病
Blah, blah, blah.
我完全听不懂他所言
l never understand a single word he's saying.
从不
Never.
并非只有我们深陷
Not only were we set up,
但我打赌多纳根知一切
but l bet Donnagon knew all along
我们接此任务正中他计
that you'd hack your way into taking this assignment.
我也想知道
l was wondering the same thing.
裘尼 张嘴
Juni, open up.
怎么?
What?
-啊 -爸爸在我们口中装了跟踪器 以防走失
-Aah. Aah. -Dad installed these trackers in case we ever got lost.
哦
Ow.
快 取走我的
Hurry. Take mine out.
我们为何如此做?
And why are we doing this?
若我们走失 谁来相救?
When we get lost, who saves us?
爸妈
Mom and Dad.
现在 若爸妈也有不测
Now, if Mom and Dad also disappear,
谁阻止多纳根使用Transmooker装置?
who's gonna stop Donnagon from using the Transmooker device?
多纳根想将我们一网打尽
Donnagon wants us all together
他可以把我们聚歼于岛
so he can destroy the island and all of us with it.
爸妈... 甚至罗梅洛
Mom and Dad... even Romero.
所以我们不能令爸妈找到我们...
We can't let Mom and Dad find us...
否则多纳根将赢
or Donnagon wins.
壮烈牺牲
A big sacrifice.
牺牲家庭
Family is sacrifice.
发生了什么?
What happened?
怎么办? 你干了什么?
What did? what did you just do?
失去卡门
We lost Carmen.
和裘尼?
A.. And Juni?
裘尼仍在线
Juni's still on-line.
我爱你们
电影精选列表