回到这里报告
you report it back here.
我们接受 我们接受
We accept. We accept.
我们肯定接受
You bet we accept.
回来 R.A.L.P.H. 干得好
Come home, R.A.L.P.H. Good work.
是个了不起的任务
lt's a great assignment,
但加利和杰蒂得到了 我却被开除
but Gary and Gerti have it, and l'm fired.
我把你召回欧斯
And l'm reassigning you to the O.S.S.
别说你黑进去 已经做了
Don't tell me you're hacking into... Already done.
2级状态...
Level 2 status...
召回了
reinstated.
卡门 你不能这么做
Carmen, you can't do this.
我已经做了 我还要再做点事
l already did it. l'd take it one step further.
分派我们去执行尤卡塔任务
We're assigning ourselves to the Ukata assignment.
我给加利和杰蒂另派个任务
l'm programming a new destination for Gary and Gerti.
现在 我也要参与进去了
Now, that, l got to be a part of.
你的名字
State your name, please.
加利 吉格斯
Gary Giggles.
拒绝
Access denied.
它知道你不是他
lt knows you're not him.
确认
Confirmed.
新目标?
New destination?
去...
How about...
戈壁沙漠怎么样?
Gobi Desert?
别这样 裘尼
Stop it, Juni.
怎么了?
What?
不想让你的男友去那么远?
Don't want your boyfriend to go so far away?
他不是我男友
He's not my boyfriend.
那好吧
Okay, then.
目标确认
Destination confirmed.
好了 然后我们要做什么?
There. What did we just do again?
我们要把Transmooker拿回来
We're gonna get the Transmooker device back
为你洗清罪名
so we can clear your name.
我们必须在别人发现以前
We just have to solve the case
完成这项任务
before anybody finds out what we're up to.
你一块来吗?
Are you with me?
好的
Okay.
那我们走
Then let's go.
-你好?
-Hello?
你好?
Hello?
-嗨 你们在上面干什么?
-Hey, what are you doing up there?
抱歉 我们以为是其他人
Sorry, we thought you were somebody else.
谁给你的钥匙?
Who gave you a key?
你忘了谁建的这房♥子?
Did you forget who built you this place?
下来吧
Come down from there.
我给你们带来了最新发明的小机件
l brought you all-new gadgets.
看看吧... 最新的间谍手表...
Check it out... The very latest spy watch...
是个信息中心
total communication center,
就在你的手腕上
right there on your wrist.
大哥大 因特网 卫♥星♥电♥视♥...
Cellphone, lnternet access, satellite TV...
什么都有
you name it.
它除了时间什么都能告诉你
That baby will do everything but tell you what time it is.
没时间显示?
lt doesn't tell time?
没有 它装的东西太多了
No, there was so much stuffed into it,
没地方装表了
there was no more room for the clock.
酷
Cool.
你确认这是最新的吗?
Are you sure these are new?
我们不能带着过时的设备执行任务
We can't be running around with outdated equipment.
闭上眼睛 伸出手来
Close your eyes and hold out your wrist.
我要给你们
l'm gonna give you
要永远戴着的小玩意
the one gadget you should always carry.
橡胶带?
A rubber band?
不 它是弹性钢丝奇迹
No, it's a Machete elastic wonder.
-是橡胶带
-lt's a rubber band.
是 但它也是世上最伟大的玩意...
Yeah, but it's also the world's greatest gadget...
有999种用途...
999 uses...
重要的是
and the important thing
你必须想出它的用途... 用这个
is you have to figure out what those uses are... with this.
他说的对
He's right.
第一种用途... 漂亮和手镯
Use number one... A stylish bracelet.
第二种用途...
Use number two...
我要用这赚大钱
l'm gonna make a fortune with these.
你肯定这管用吗?
Are you sure this is going to work?
冷静些
Just be cool.
若有人发现 你就做后备
As far as anybody knows, you're back on the force.
嗨 菲利克斯叔叔
Hey, Uncle Felix.
噢
Oh.
我不是你叔叔
l'm not your uncle.
我知道 只是那样称呼方便些
l know. lt's just easier to call you that.
你不在意 是吗?
Um, you don't mind, do you?
当然不
Of course not.
欢迎你回来 裘尼
Well, welcome back, Juni.
上面说你被召回了
Says here you were reinstated.
当然了 对不?
Sure does, doesn't it?
他在同一天被开除又被召回
He was fired and rehired all in the same day.
是了
Okay.
我去拿间谍龙5号♥的钥匙
Let me bring up the keys to the DragonSpy Five.
注意
Cake.
6点方向
6 o'clock.
你的新的玩意很好呀 卡门
Wow. You're looking good with the new gear, Carmen.
是最新式的 很酷...
Their latest stuff. Very cool...
是我们数周前戴的
only we had that weeks ago.
这才是最新的
Here's what's really new.
纳米技术
Nanotechnology
你带的所有东西 都在我手腕上了
everything you're wearing is right here on my wrist.
它超准确 又很轻
lt's superaccurate and, oh, so light.
甚至显示时间
lt even tells time.
你怎么得到的?
How did you get that?
这是样品 裘尼
Well, it's all prototype, Juni.
你不能带上生产线的东西执行任务
You can't be running around with those mass-produced gadgets.
因为任何人都有了
Just means everyone's got them.
我总是带样品
l always go with the prototype.
-当然 他们有点... 毛病
-Sure, they're a little... buggy,
但我能应付
But l can deal.
我... 我从欧斯回家的时候
l... l accidentally squashed him
不小心踩扁了它
on my way out of the O.S.S. building.
对不起了
Sorry about that.
但他也过时了
He was outdated, anyway,
只当是安乐死吧
so think of it as a mercy killing.
加利和杰蒂 吉格斯
Gary and Gerti Giggles,
你们的任务是SElKJu9
you have assignment SElKJU9.
祝你好运
Good luck.
别让那过时的玩意伤了你
Don't hurt yourselves with that outdated gear.
记住 一个特工和他的装备一样好
Remember, an agent is only as good as his gadgets.
什么?
What?
你们是尤卡塔任务?
You have the Ukata assignment?
很好
Very nice.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
谢谢 菲利克斯叔叔
Thanks, Uncle Felix.
我不是你的叔叔
l'm not your uncle.
噢 好潜艇
Oh, nice sub.
欢迎来到间谍龙 DLX
Welcome to the DragonSpy DLX.
看起来他们越来越复杂了
Seems like they get more and more sophisticated
每个月如此
each month.
什么都是自动的!
Everything is automated!
现在为您剪鼻毛
Now picking your nose.
小♥弟♥弟♥
Ugh, little brothers.
来看看有什么午餐 这可是完成任务的养料
Let's check our lunchboxes for mission updates.
对不起 R.A.L.P.H.
Sorry, R.A.L.P.H.
你是最好的间谍
You were the best spy on the force.
裘尼 别管它 他死了
Juni, leave it alone. He's dead.
电影精选列表