So many successful missions.
令人惊奇 不是吗?
Amazing, isn't it?
记得这个吗?
Remember this one?
哦 那是哪一个任务?
Oh. Which mission is that?
墨西哥
Mexico.
当然
Of course.
嗯
Hmm.
事实上 那是我们唯一的
Actually, that was the one mission
没有完成的任务
we never accomplished.
英格丽...
lngrid...
不要再惊动你的父母
don't start with your parents again.
很好笑你会提起他们
lt's funny you should mention them.
不 每当我提起你的父母恰恰不好笑
No. When l mention your parents, it is the exact opposite of funny.
我们从未得到他们的祝福还困扰着你吧?
Doesn't it bother you that we never got their full blessing?
坦白说 你该另找机会给他们看
Frankly, you deserve another chance to show them
好的...
All right, all right.
你愿意的话可以邀请他们 但我不会在这
lnvite them if you want, but l won't be here.
告诉他们 我... 我有其他任务
Tell them that l had a... l had to go on another mission,
说... 我们在月球上有点小问题
that... that we're having a little problem on the moon.
我父亲喜欢月球
My father loves the moon.
你已经邀请了他们 对吗?
You invited them already, didn't you?
嗯... 定义一下"邀请"
Mm... define "invite."
科特兹
Cortezes.
怎么?
What?
我有些坏消息 我可以进来吗?
l have some bad news. May l come in?
当然 是的
Certainly, sir. Yes, sir.
好
Great.
他在这
Here he is.
我们派出的两个特工小子
Two of our Spy Kid operatives
在尤卡塔任务时失去联络
are lost on the Ukata assignment.
你们的孩子就在进行这个任务
Your children had that assignment.
对不起 多纳根 我们怎么补救?
l'm so sorry, Donnagon. How can we help?
事实上 我的孩子们都安全
Actually, my children are safe
在戈壁沙漠的某个地方 我相信
somewhere in the Gobi Desert, l believe.
嗯 我很遗憾说到卡门和裘尼
Uh, l'm sorry to say that Carmen and Juni
不知为何 在尤卡塔任务...
are somehow the ones on the Ukata assignment ...
某些计算错误
a computing error of some kind.
通信? 没有
Communications? None.
他们的飞船
Their DragonSpy ship doesn't show up
雷达和卫星都找不到
on radar or satellite.
格雷格·英格丽
Greg lngrid
你们曾经冒着生命危险救过我
you guys risked your lives once before to save me.
让我现在就去
Let me go now
我也要亲自去带你们的孩子回来
and personally bring your children back.
不 谢了
No. Thank you.
谢谢 多纳根
Thank you, Donnagon,
但不好意思 我们必须自己去做这件事
but, respectfully, we have to do this ourselves.
如果你能为我们提供战术后援
lf you could provide tactical backup
和监控支持的话
and surveillance support of our efforts,
我们马上就出发了
we'll leave immediately.
好的
Okay, yeah.
啊 英格丽...
Uh, lngrid...
我知道不合时宜 但 嗯...
l know this may be a bad time, but, um...
你父母来了
Your parents are here.
但你们告诉我 你们要下星期二才来的
But you guys told me you were coming next Tuesday.
这是一个非常危险的任务
This is a very dangerous assignment,
你们必须在此等候
and you have to wait here.
那我们需要帮助
Well, we want to help.
别担心
Don't worry.
你教会了我知道的每一件事
You taught me everything l know.
是的...
Yes...
但并不是每一件事我们都了如指掌
but not everything we know.
当然 爸爸 几小时后再见
Of course not, Dad. See you in a few hours.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
我还是不喜欢他
l still don't like him.
裘尼...
Juni...
那岛原来就在那吗?
was that there before?
一分钟前才有的 不是吗?
That wasn't there a minute ago, was it?
你在踢我?
Are you kicking me?
我离你远着呢!
l'm way over here!
我觉得有什么东西在碰我的脚
l felt something against my foot.
我的下面有什么东西!快看看!
There's something under me! Come look!
我什么都没看到 裘尼
l don't see anything, Juni.
我们还是努力先靠岸吧
Let's just concentrate on getting to shore.
好吧 大约有200码远
Okay, it's about 200 yards.
如果我们用脚轮流滑水
lf we kick steadily at one foot per kick,
我们总会到岸的 嗯...
we'll reach it in, um...
25分钟?
25 minutes?
我不知道
l don't know.
我的计算器也坏了
My calculator doesn't work.
哇! 哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
裘尼 你干什么了?
Juni, what did you do?
气体从充气衣跑出来了!
The air's coming out of our suits!
我们朝岸边去!
We're heading towards shore!
笨重地行进!
"Travel heavy"!
好主意!
Good idea!
好吧
All right.
休息一下 啊 啊
Give it a rest. Ugh. Ugh.
好吧 我们要找个露营点
Okay, we're gonna set up a campsite,
把帐篷支起来生堆火
put up the tent, build a little fire.
然后煮点吃的?
And roast marshmallows?
真不敢相信!
l can't believe this!
怎么了?
What happened?
-没什么... 就是这个
-Nothing... that's just it.
这个是假定的营火
That was supposed to make an instant campfire,
而那个是假定的帐篷
and that was supposed to make a shelter.
这些东西都不能用了
None of our gadgets work.
你是说我们必须自己手动干活?
You mean we have to use our heads?
对
Yes.
见鬼!
Ouch!
大大的办公室...
Big office...
欧斯控制中心
Director of the O.S.S.'s office.
真大
Big.
你找到着强大能量的来源没有?
Did you find the source of equal or greater power?
是从岛的北部发出来的
lt emanates from the north side of the island.
你找到岛人的位置了?
Have you located the lsland Man?
他就在地下的某个位置
He's somewhere underground.
那好 开始挖掘 我在路上了
Yeah, well, start digging. l'm on my way.
快点 裘尼
Come on, Juni.
我们去查看一下这个岛
Let's go check out the island.
我刚架好吊床
l just set up camp.
看到没有?
See?
我确定加利也在这
Sure wish Gary was here.
他一定想找出这背后的一切
He'd want to find out who was behind all this.
哦 好了!
Aw, man!
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
喔!
Wow!
这地方真惊奇!
This place is amazing!
看看那块石头!
Check out that rock!
像个大热狗
Looks like a hot dog.
嗯
Uh-huh.
好了 我看够了 我们回海滩
Well, l've seen enough. Let's go back to the beach.
什么?
What?
听
Listen.
l hear something humming.
我听见一些嗡嗡的声音.
这儿肯定有厉害的人物
Somebody here has power.
我们得找出来是什么人 他要干什么
We need to find out who and for what.
-目的地... -尤卡塔
-Destination -Ukata.
评估飞行时间... 一分钟计算
Estimated time of arrival ... One minute and counting.
我们现在有多快?
How fast are we going?
85节
电影精选列表