嗨 大家好
Hello, everyone.
让我们欢迎今天到公园的
We want to welcome a very special guest
特殊客人...
to our park today...
总统的女儿
the president's daughter.
笑笑 笑笑
Big smile. Big smile.
你好 亚历山德拉
Hello, Alexandra.
你♥爸♥爸呢?
Where's your father?
他就要来了
He'll be here.
我倒要看他来不来
l'll make sure of it.
嗨 你好 小公主
Well, hey there, little miss first lady,
我是丁克 这里的主人
l'm Dinky Winks, owner of this fine establishment.
你要历险 惊声尖叫吗?
You ready to ride the ride and shrill to the thrills, spills, and chills?
是 是的
Yes, l am.
到这边来!
Right this way!
当然 我身后的.
Of course, that behind me.
是世界著名的"搅打器"
The world famous Whippersnapper.
保证让成年人
Guaranteed to make grown men howl
象婴儿断奶时大叫
like a cub woke at weaning time.
在我们左边...
Over on our left...
"神经毁灭" -噢 痛苦哦
The NerveWracker -oh-ho, painful.
很好玩
Good fun.
再往左
On your other left
是我最喜欢的
well, my personal favorite...
"催吐器"
The Vomiter.
我们警告了大家
Now, we tell people
吃太饱时不能玩这个
not to ride it on a full stomach
但你知道他们
but you know folks.
他们都不会听的
They just don't listen.
但...
But...
干嘛理会这些呢?
why bother with any of those?
你来是为了玩最新的和最棒的
You're here for my latest and greatest.
为了让你玩得满意 玩得痛快
For your personal amusement and complete gratification
我建议你玩...
l humbly offer...
魔术器
the Juggler.
它快吗?
But is it fast?
快吗?
ls it fast?
那我们看看 好吗?
Well, let's see, shall we?
乘者坐在圆顶舱里
The riders are strapped into the bubble.
超级机器人把圆顶舱送到高空
The hydrobot lifts the bubble high into the air.
让它旋转到政♥府♥允许的
And spins it round and round as fast
最高速度
as the United States government will allow.
圆顶舱旋转 变向 翻转 腾空
The bubble spins, turns, flips, and bounces.
然后... 它轮流抛接
And then... it juggles you.
我要玩这个!
l want to go on!
我想你会的
l thought so.
这是超驰控制装置 安全是最重要的
Now, understand. the override precautions are top-notch,
是我改装的
modified by yours truly.
我想她爸爸应该在场
l thought her father was supposed to be here.
总统有更重要的事
The president has more pressing business
而不会在主题乐园里
than to spend an entire Sunday
呆上整个星期天
in a theme park.
没人那么忙
No one's that busy.
玩好 孩子
Have fun, kid.
我们把它调慢些
We'll take it a little slow
让它更好玩
just make it fun.
能把她放下来吗?
Can't you get her down?
有人停了超驰控制
Somebody's jammed the override.
哦 这个惹事精
Why, that little troublemaker.
冷静 冷静
Remain calm. Remain calm.
我们是特务人员 没有问题
We are the Secret Service. Everything is under control.
我们什么也做不了 怎么?
There's nothing we can do, sir. What?
她站的地方摇摇晃晃
The weight of our agents will prevent us from ascending
我们特工的体重太大 不能去
the shaky precipice on which she now stands.
她会掉下来的
She'll fall.
我们没有小特工吗?
Don't we have any smaller agents?
带特工小子1号♥和2号♥
Bring me agents SK1 and SK2.
让让路 让让路
Coming through. Coming through.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
用这个... 最新装备
Use this... the latest gear.
之后我们能留下吗?
We get to keep them afterwards?
-不 -不行
-No -No.
可以
Yes.
当然可以
Of course.
开始吧
Let's rock.
你肯定他们能搞定吗?
You're sure they can handle this?
若不行 还有两人可以
lf not, there are two others who can.
带特工小子3号♥和4号♥做后援
Bring me agents SK3 and SK4 as backup.
有人来了
We got company.
加利和杰蒂... 他们来这里干什么?
Gary and Gerti... What are they doing here?
对不起了 小子
Excuse me there, sport.
你从哪里搞来的那个?
Where did you get that?
最新的电子升降技术
Latest in electro-riser technology
用新的合成材料和人工智能控制
with new composite materials and A.l. brainology.
我知道
l can see
你听不懂我说的什么
you don't know what l'm talking about.
加利 这次由我救援
Gary, this is my rescue.
我们从这里接手了
We'll take it from here.
最新装备 真没用
''Latest gear'' my butt.
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
你会搞得更糟!
You'll just make it worse!
看你干的.
Now you done it.
到这里!
Over here!
一边去!
Get away from me!
亚历山德拉 抓住我的手!
Alexandra, take my hand!
退后!
Back off!
我要我爸爸来救我
l want my father to come up here and get me.
但他是美国总统
But he's the president of the United States.
不 他是我爸爸
No, he's my father.
他在当总统前就是我爸爸
He was my father before he ever became president
他现在还应该是我爸爸
and he should still be my father now.
我要他到这里来!
l want him up here!
先生 有情况了
Sir, we have a situation.
她拿了Transmooker
She's got the Transmooker.
是紧急情况
This is now a code-red situation.
快把她救下来!
Get her down now!
问题是
The point is
你和你♥爸♥爸该好好谈谈
you and your father need to have a talk.
这里并不是合适的地方
Up here may not be the best place.
跟我来 我向你保证
Come with me, and l promise you
他会和你谈的
the two of you will have that talk.
你怎能做到?
How can you promise that?
我是二级人物
l'm Level 2.
我能命令他和你谈
l can order him to talk to you.
嗨 杰蒂
Hi, Gerti.
在做什么?
Whatcha doing?
我想把魔术器停下
l'm trying to stop the ride.
-不分离中轴? -没错
-Without disengaging the axis? -Exactly.
那你就停手吧
Then stop what you're doing.
你看 魔术器就象个巨大的磁器
You see, the ride is designed to work like a giant magnet.
若你对换两极
lf you reverse the polarization
总统的女儿就完了
bye-bye, president's daughter.
再见
See you around.
好的
Okay.
等等
Wait.
我今早从爸爸办公室拿了这个
l took this from my father's office this morning.
我肯定他要拿回
l'm sure he'll want it back.
小心!
Careful!
科特兹 你带她下去 我拿这个下去
Look, Cortez, you take her down, and l'll take this down.
这样 我们都好看
That way, we both look good.
我并不是为了好看 加利
l'm not doing this for looks, Gary.
电影精选列表