and I know what they are saying.
告诉我不是真的
Tell me it isn't true.
放开我!
Get off me!
这是我自己的人生!你不能控制我!
It's my own life! You can't control me!
你要是跟这女孩走 我们就当你死了
If you go with this girl, you will be dead to us.
我们会用Kaddish(犹太对死人的祷告)为你祷告
We will say Kaddish over you.
警♥察♥来了!走吧 伙计们!
Police! Come on, boys!
走吧!
Come on!
走吧!
Come on!
所罗门?
Solomon?
帮我藏起来行不行?帮帮忙 婆娘 行不行?
Help me with this lot, will you? Help me, woman, will you?
一定要藏起来
Gotta hide it.
(英语)是你的错
[IN ENGLISH]It was you.
你的罪行惹怒了上帝
You sinned against God.
(犹太语)是你的错
[IN YIDDISH]It was you.
埃弗拉姆:他们没有抢书
EPHRAIM:They didn't touch the books.
你看 上帝是仁慈的
See, God is good.
他们没有烧毁书
They didn't harm the books.
本杰明:看呐!
BENJAMIN:Look!
所罗门:我亲爱的姬诺
SOLOMON:My darling Gaenor,
他们告诉我邮差又开始往山谷里送信了
they told me that the post isrunning again to the valleys,
所以我希望这封信被你看到
so I hope this letter reaches you.
我估计你已经听说 我们在暴♥动♥中失去了一切
I expect you heard we lost everything in the riots.
有人说会有补偿
There is talk of compensation,
或许我父母会好好的
so perhaps my parents will be all right.
娜奥美
Naomi.
我那晚失去的不仅是一切
I lost more than everything that night.
这是瑞贝卡
And Rebecca.
我希望你读过报纸 知道事件后
I hope you weren't too angry with me
就不会太生我的气
after you read the newspapers and realized what happened.
我在这边基本上是个囚犯
I am kept virtually a prisoner here,
从早工作到晚
working morning till night,
星期六跟梅纳沙叔叔去参加犹太集♥会♥
Saturdays in synagogue with Uncle Mennasseh,
然后又回去工作
then back at work again.
我没有自己的钱
I have no money of my own.
这里有错误
There is a mistake.
但不管什么方法 我会来到你身边
But somehow I will come to you
在我们的孩子出生之前
before our child is born.
我希望你还接受我
I hope you still want me.
向你的上帝祈祷吧
Pray to your God.
祈祷我们能再度重逢
Pray we can be together again.
我会向我的上帝祈祷
And I will pray to mine.
这是给姬诺的 我该怎么办?
This is for Gaenor. What shall I do with it?
我会确保送到正确的地址
I'll make sure it gets to the right place.
以这个地址写信给我吧
Try writing to me at this address.
我万分想念着你…
I miss you terribly...
所罗门
Solomon.
我为你的麻烦感到抱歉
I am sorry for your trouble.
我不能告诉你他在哪儿 他不会回来了
I can't tell you where he is. He won't be coming back here.
如果你…
If you...
(犹太语)帮我翻译
[IN YIDDISH] Translate for me.
如果你不介意我这样说…
If you forgive me for saying so...
(英语)原谅我这样说…
[IN ENGLISH]Excuse me for say-- Saying this...
你这个情况是你自找的
You have yourself made this situation.
你这个情况是你自找的
You have yourself made this situation.
别叫所罗门帮你擦屁♥股♥
Don't ask Solomon to get you out.
别让所罗门来救你
Don't make Solomon to rescue you.
(英语)不要毁掉他的人生
[IN ENGLISH]Don't ruin his life.
我爱他
I love him.
他爱我…
He loves me...
我是认为的
I think.
(犹太语)也许她想要钱
[IN YIDDISH]Maybe she wants money.
不 拜托!
Nah, please!
(威尔士语)我不想要钱
[IN WELSH]I don't want money.
(英语)我不想要钱
[IN ENGLISH]I don't want money.
(犹太语)抱歉 亲爱的
[IN YIDDISH]Sorry, my dear.
我看得出你是个诚实的女孩
I can see you are an honest girl.
我很高兴所罗门找到一个诚实的女孩
I am glad Solomon found an honest girl.
你会熬过去的
You'll get over it.
你两都会熬过去的
You will both get over it.
亲爱的 你这么年轻
Love, when you are young,
爱情是来来走走的
love comes and goes.
你还有好长的人生要过
You have a long life to live yet.
你会痊愈的
It will heal.
(英语)我祝愿你…
[IN ENGLISH]I wish you...
(犹太语)
[SPEAKS IN YIDDISH]
(英语)幸福
[IN ENGLISH]Happiness.
你和你的孩子都是
You and your child.
(犹太语)明白吗?
[IN YIDDISH]Understand?
(英语)嗯?明白吗?
[IN ENGLISH]Hmm? Understand?
他是你的孙儿
He's your grandchild.
你不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
他不是我们的孙儿
He's no grandchild of ours.
他是个错误
He's a mistake.
他不是我们的孙儿
He's not our grandchild.
你们可以至少为我给他留个口信吗?
Will you give him a message
from me at least?
不行
No.
(威尔士语)乖乖的 我知道你会乖
[IN WELSH]Be good. I know you will.
进去 你们两个 没必要闹得丢人
Go in, you two. No need to make a fuss.
你们会冻感冒的
You'll catch a cold out here.
(威尔士语)我会好好的
[IN WELSH]I'll be all right.
瑞兹(英语):我亲爱的所罗门 你的女孩已经远走了
REZL [IN ENGLISH]:My dear Solomon, your girl has gone away.
你永远都不会再见到她了
You will never see her again.
这是件好事
It is a good thing.
你跟她本来就不会幸福
You would never have been happy.
你就继续呆在加的夫
You will stay in Cardiff.
你这样的男孩子
For a boy like you,
在大城市还有很多的机会
there are more opportunities in the big city.
梅纳沙叔叔很乐意继续留着你
Uncle Mennasseh is happy to keep you on.
希望你常常向他表达感恩之情
I hope you express your gratitude to him often.
努力工作 我知道你能成功
Work hard. I know you will succeed.
无比爱你的妈妈
Your ever-loving Mama.
姬诺在哪里
Where's Gaenor?
在你找不到的地方
Nowhere you'll find her.
姬诺在哪里?
Where's Gaenor?
姬诺在哪里?
Where's Gaenor?
姬诺在哪里?
Where's Gaenor?
你来啊! 姬诺在哪里?姬诺在哪里?
Come on! Where's Gaenor? Where's Gaenor?
姬诺在哪里?!
Where's Gaenor?!
姬诺在哪里? 哦!
Where's Gaenor? Oh!
姬诺在哪里?
Where's Gaenor?
我现在真想杀了你 你知道吗?
I have a mind to kill you now, you know that?
姬诺在哪里? 但我不会杀了你
Where's Gaenor? But I won't.
姬诺在哪里? 因为你会变成鬼回来
Where's Gaenor? Because you'd come back
用这句话一辈子阴魂不散地缠着我
and haunt me with those words for the rest of my life.
我就永远摆脱不了你了
I'd never be rid of you.
她在兰非汉诺
She's at Llanfihangel.
西北方 我们姑母的牧场
Northwest. Our aunt's place.
别叫我给你写下来 我不会拼
Don't ask me to write it down for you, because I can't.
兰非汉诺
Llanfihangel.
(威尔士语)你不织东西真罕见
[IN WELSH]Funny not to be knitting.
我没听到什么 你听到了吗?
I didn't hear anything. Did you?
(威尔士语)没有
[IN WELSH]No.
所罗门!
Solomon!
[MYFANWY SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY IN WELSH]
(威尔士语)哦 你醒来了
[IN ENGLISH]Oh, you're awake.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
来 让我来
Here, let me.
别离开我 我的爱
Don't leave me now, my love.
所罗门(犹太语):以此戒指为誓…
SOLOMON [IN YIDDISH]:By this ring...
你我结为夫妻…
电影精选列表