I think so.
我要去乡下了
I'm to go to the country,
去我父亲的亲戚那儿生孩子
to my father's people, to have the baby.
然后孩子会被带走
Then it will be taken away.
你为什么会过来?
Why did you come?
当我看到你时 我就不再那么恨你了
When I saw you, I stopped hating you so much.
我必须知道真♥相♥
I had to find out.
用你的语言对我说话
Talk to me in your language.
你跟你家人使用的语言
The language you used to your family.
你真的想我这样做吗?
Do you really want me to?
(犹太语)来坐下
[IN YIDDISH]Come and sit down.
所罗门(犹太语):睡吧 我的孩子 甜甜地睡吧
SOLOMON [IN YIDDISH]: * Sleep, my child Sleep soundly *
我会给你唱支歌♥
* I will sing you a song
当你 我的孩子
* When you, my child
长大一点
* Are older
你会了解这世间的一切
* You will know All about the world *
所罗门(英语):我们私奔去别的地方
SOLOMON [IN ENGLISH]:We'll go away somewhere.
姬诺:还不行
GAENOR:Not yet.
我对你还没完全信任
Not sure of you yet.
所罗门
Solomon.
所罗门
Solomon.
所罗门
Solomon.
克莱德(英语):拿条毛巾来 姑娘
CRAD [IN ENGLISH]:Bring a towel, girl.
使劲搓搓
Give a good rub.
很快就都结束了 好吧?
It will all be over soon, eh?
好姑娘
Good girl.
拿一下我的衬衫 好吗?
Fetch my shirt, will you?
就当是一场噩梦 仅此而已
Just a bad dream, that's all.
格温:小心点 老头子
GWEN:Take it easy, man.
你会把婴儿提前吓出来的
You'll scare that baby out before its time.
伊德里斯:那就让他出来 省去好多麻烦
IDRIS:Let it come. That'd save a great deal of trouble.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我们才刚刚有点起色
We're just now getting on our feet,
码头就关了 铁路也停了
the docks are out and the railway boys.
煤炭不再运输 我们就像木偶一样任人玩弄
There'll be no coal moving. We're like puppets on a string.
全都白干了
We'll be back where we started.
你为什么要做这种自杀行为 不停往外跑
Why are you killing yourself? Out all hours.
没人买♥♥的话 就呆家里好了
If no one is buying, stay at home a bit.
(英语)在家里呆一呆
[IN ENGLISH]Stay home a bit.
我们知道贫穷的滋味
We know how to be poor.
我们死不了的
We will survive.
姬诺?
Gaenor?
不…
No...
(犹太语)不 不 不 不!
[IN YIDDISH]No, no, no, no!
不!
No!
矿工:我见过你了 你个脏货!
MINER:I seen you, dirty bugger!
我不能停止
I can't stop.
事态越来越麻烦了
Things are getting very difficult.
爸爸和克莱德总是在家
Dad and Crad are around all the time.
每个人都神经紧绷
Everybody's very edgy.
没人知道这会持续多久
Nobody knows how long it will last.
(英语)我明白
[IN ENGLISH]I understand.
我们可以私奔
I'll go away with you.
(犹太语)哦 感谢上帝
[IN YIDDISH]Oh, thank God.
我现在的状态 还可以走很长的路
As I am now, I can still walk a good distance.
我还能干活
I can still work.
我们越是拖着不管 情况越困难
The longer we leave it, the harder it will be.
(英语)我可以一天内准备好
[IN ENGLISH]I can be ready in a day.
周六晚上 所有人都不在家
Saturday night, everyone will be out.
我可以在屋子后面见你
I can meet you at the back of the house.
我会在那儿
I'll be there.
我得走了
I have to go.
你的常客们想要赊帐买♥♥一轮酒 阿伦
Your favorite customers will have a round on credit, Alun.
等到停工结束的那天 钱就会滚滚而来了
The day this layoff's over, you'll be rolling in clover.
抱歉 克莱德 小伙们
Sorry, Crad. Boys.
该死的
Bloody hell.
我们拼死卖♥♥命是为了什么
What are we breaking our backs for
连一轮酒都喝不上
if we can't get a sociable drink?
真是没天理
Something's not right.
我听说特德加那儿有个犹太地主
I heard about some Jew landlord in Tredegar
他等到罢♥工♥一结束
put the colliers' rents up by a shilling
就把矿工们的房♥租提高了一先令
the minute the strike was over.
他不知道那些家庭们有债要还吗
Doesn't he know the families have debts to pay?
现在我们被停工了 我觉得不会有什么钱了
And I don't see it coming down again now we're laid off.
我看来 某些人是越来越有钱
Seems to me some people only get richer.
(犹太语祷告)
[PRAYING IN YIDDISH]
所罗门(犹太语):祝福我 父亲
SOLOMON [IN YIDDISH]:Bless me too, Father.
什么?请你
What? Please.
在祈福中加上我
Include me in your blessing.
这是给孩童祈福 你不再是孩童了
It's for children. You aren't a child anymore.
我是你儿子 永远都会是你儿子
I'm your son. I'll always be your son.
这是给孩童的
It's for a child.
你是个成年人了
You're an adult.
不必再讲了
Let that be an end of it.
菲利普也过过成人礼了
Philip is past his bar mitzvah.
(犹太语祷告)
[PRAYING IN YIDDISH]
谢谢你 母亲 谢谢你 父亲
Thank you, Mother. Thank you, Father.
我们没有牛奶给孩童喝
We have no milk for the children.
我们没有饲料给牲口喂
We have no feed for the animals.
我们无法扶持病人
We cannot nourish the sick,
在这个煤炭之都 我们甚至
we cannot even, in this citadel of coal,
无法让我们的老人们取暖
give warmth to our elders.
我们的工人阶层创造了财富
Our working people create the wealth.
我们人♥民♥受这着苦…
Our people are suffering...
与此同时 外人却用我们的屈辱 赚到脑满肠肥
while others grow fat
on the proceeds of our shame.
(犹太语)回家去 把你们的店围起来
[IN YIDDISH]Go home and board up your shop.
昨晚在特德加 发生了几起反犹暴♥动♥
Last night there were riots in Tredegar against the Jews.
我们担心今晚会蔓延到这里
They are afraid tonight it will spread here.
(犹太语)没错 有几十家店铺被洗劫一空
[IN YIDDISH] That's right. Shops were looted. Dozens.
有些人家里也遭洗劫
And some houses too.
艾萨克 你该找个呆的地方
Isaac, you should find somewhere else to stay.
所罗门(英语):你没有当真吧?
SOLOMON [IN ENGLISH]:Surely you aren't taking it seriously?
你受人尊敬 而且这里又不是俄♥国♥
You're well respected. This isn't Russia.
看在上帝的份上 安静
For God's sake, be quiet.
不能让他们知道我们在这里
They mustn't know we are here.
(英语)谢谢你 你真好心
[IN ENGLISH]Thank you. It's very kind of you.
这没什么 我只希望风头快点过去
It's no trouble. I only hope it all passes off quietly.
哦 我们祈祷和平
Oh, we pray for peace.
所罗门 你以为我们会呆多久
Solomon, how long do you think we are staying?
我妻子也在祈祷
My wife is praying too.
试着睡一会儿
Try and get some sleep.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you.
Thank you.
…所有东西 所有东西…
...everything, everything...
再见 姑娘 晚点见
Bye, girl, see you later.
克莱德
Crad.
来呀 来呀!
Come on. Come on!
来呀!来呀 伙计们!来呀!
Come on! Come on, lads! Come on!
(英语)你不知道
[IN ENGLISH]You don't know.
你什么也不知道
You don't know anything.
不要把自己当成上帝
Don't set yourself up as God.
拿着
Hold this.
(犹太语)别犯傻了 你想被杀死吗?
[IN YIDDISH]Don't be a fool. Do you want to be killed?
(犹太语)放我走 看在上帝的份上
[IN YIDDISH]Let me go, for God's sake.
你看不到他们在做什么吗?
Can't you see what they are doing?
我们会失去一切的
We will lose everything.
你看到他们的真面目了
You see what they are like.
不 你错了 不要这么说
No, you are wrong. Don't say that.
你以为我不知道你是什么情况吗?
You think I don't know what's going on?
这山谷里的每家每户我都认识
I know every house in this valley,
我也知道人们在议论什么
电影精选列表