你可耻 姬诺·里斯
Shame on you, Gaenor Rees.
你曾给孩子们做榜样…
You were an example to the young...
现在 你充斥着谎言与邪恶的恶臭
and now, about you is the stench of deceit and evil.
那些孩童们对你的信任…
The trust those children placed in you...
我们的信任都被染上了污浊
our trust has been polluted.
愿上帝惩罚你的罪行 你现在就离开这座小教堂
May God punish you accordingly. You will leave the chapel now.
你不得以你的存在玷污这里
You will not sully it with your presence
现在起 为期六周
for a period of six weeks.
但你将永远被乡亲们排斥
From the fellowship you are banned forever.
现在你在你家人的手中
You are in the hands of your family,
你背叛了他们
whom you have betrayed.
愿上帝领你走向真正的忏悔
May God lead you to true repentance.
(唱诗班以威尔士语歌♥唱)
[CHOIR SINGING IN WELSH]
他必须娶她
He's got to marry her.
不然你不能留着那孩子
You won't keep that baby otherwise.
你不明白 是不是?你不明白!
You know that, don't you? Don't you!
我会逼他娶她!
I'll make him marry her!
她不想要他了 伊德里斯 她也有自尊
She doesn't want him, Idris. She has her pride.
别逼她了
Leave her alone.
自尊心?
Pride?
我诅咒那自尊心
Pride be damned.
你这傻瓜
You fool.
现在谁还会要你?
Who will have you now?
姬诺?
Gaenor?
走开 她不想见你
Go away. She doesn't want to see you.
我不能和她谈一下吗?
Can't I talk to her a minute?
她不想见你
She doesn't wanna see you.
她不想跟你谈 她不想认识你
She doesn't wanna talk to you, she doesn't wanna know you.
要是克莱德见到你 他会杀了你
If Crad sees you, he'll kill you.
走 再也不要回来
Go and don't ever come back.
也别想着要写信
And don't try to write.
她不会收到你的信 永远不会
She'll not get the letter. Never.
至少给她这个 请你了
Give her these at least, please.
[MEN YELLING INDISTINCTLY IN WELSH]
(英语)玻璃窗可以留住暖气 节省煤炭
[IN ENGLISH]A pane of glass to keep the warmth in. Save on coal.
(犹太语)因为罢♥工♥的原因 谁都没钱了
[IN YIDDISH]It's the strike. No one has money.
没人想要玻璃窗
No one wants glass.
玻璃裂了 他们就用纸塞住
If it breaks, they stuff it up with paper.
不要气馁
Don't be disheartened.
到处走走
Keep going around.
让大家对你眼熟 带上些便宜的东西
Be a familiar face. Take cheap stuff.
织补材料 麻线之类的
Darning material. Threads.
要慷慨大方
Be generous.
让人们知道可以信任你
Let people know that they can trust you.
在罢♥工♥时 人们会灰心丧气
In a strike, there is frustration.
苦难会引出人们心中的恶魔
Hardship brings out the devil in people.
别让人落下口舌 说犹太佬敛财
Don't let them say the Jews kept away.
很快就会结束的 请求上帝
It will be over soon, please God.
到那时你就会有店铺 有顾客
Then you will have a shop and customers.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
(英语)我们别无选择
[IN ENGLISH]We have no choice.
(英语):抓住他 小子们!
WYN [IN ENGLISH]: Get him, boys!
也许这会教教你管好自己 混账!
Maybe this will teach you to mind your own business, bastard!
要是让我们看到你再来附近 你就完了!
If we catch you around here again, it's the end for you!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear?
算你运气好 克莱德没出来
You're lucky Crad didn't come out.
不然你肯定就是死人了!
You'd be a dead man for sure!
滚蛋!滚远远的!
Sod off! Bugger off!
再别回来 你听到没有?
Don't come back here again, do you hear?
再别回到这里!
Don't ever come back here again!
格温(威尔士语):你又可以去小教堂了
GWEN [IN WELSH]:You can start going to chapel again now.
虽然不被乡亲待见 但也好过不能去
It's not the fellowship, but it's something.
这鞋垫的补丁都比棉布多了
Well, there's more darning than wool in these heels.
你无法向上帝掩盖你的耻辱
You can't hide your disgrace from God.
我得上厕所
I need to go.
我现在憋不住尿了
I can't hold it in like I used to.
(威尔士语)是你
[IN ENGLISH]You.
(威尔士语)我得跟你谈谈
[IN ENGLISH]I have to talk to you.
我们不能
We can't.
走开 已经够难了 走开
Go away. It's hard enough already. Go away.
别进去 求你了
Don't go in, please.
你拿开
Get off me.
哦 上帝啊! 别犯蠢了
Oh, my God! Don't be a fool.
但 姬诺 你拿开!
But, Gaenor-- Let go of me!
你要生孩子了 哦 别再想了
You're having a baby. Oh, forget it.
这不关你的事
It's no business of yours.
你就不该过来
You shouldn't have come.
伊德里斯(威尔士语):姬诺 你还好吗?
IDRIS [IN WELSH]:Gaenor, are you all right?
(威尔士语)就来了 爸爸
[IN WELSH]Coming, Dad.
来跟我们一起进行感恩节祷告
Come and share a prayer of thanksgiving.
我们要回去工作了
We're going back to work.
我们赢了吗?
Did we win?
我们没有输 可以这样说
We didn't lose, put it like that.
所罗门:别看着我
SOLOMON: Don't look at me.
睡觉去
Go to sleep.
我说了睡觉去
Go to sleep, I said.
你为什么把祈祷披风放在墙里?
Why did you leave your tzitzit in the wall?
这不是违反了戒律吗?
Isn't it a commandment?
(犹太语)耶♥和♥华♥吩咐摩西说:“你告诉以色列人
[IN YIDDISH]Each generation shall put a tassel
叫他们世世代代在衣服边上做繸子"
on the corner of their clothes.
(英语)你不想当犹太人了吗?
[IN ENGLISH]Don't you want to be a Jew anymore?
所以是你
So it was you.
不是这么简单
It isn't so simple.
你的祷告说的好像很简单 但并不是这样
Your prayers make it all so simple. It isn't like that.
拉比说矿工们是被迫停止罢♥工♥的
Rabbi said the miners were forced to go out on strike
因为他们什么钱也没捞着
because they got nothing for it.
(英语)拉比是个傻瓜
[IN ENGLISH]The Rabbi is a fool.
要不是因为罢♥工♥ 他们所得的会更少
If not for the strike, they would have less than nothing.
让他们跟我们的犹太矿工谈一谈 坐这 本杰明
Let them talk to our Jewish miners. Here, Benjamin.
(犹太语)为什么总是在周五晚上?
[IN YIDDISH]Why is it always a Friday night?
愿上帝保佑 现在会有一段时间的和平了
Please God, there will be peace now for a while.
太多的孩子在挨饿
There are too many children going hungry.
他们带着垃圾进来
They come in there with junk
但不给他们点什么真的太难了
and it's hard not to give them something.
(犹太语)是找你的
[IN YIDDISH]It's for you.
(英语)要找到你不容易
[IN ENGLISH]You weren't easy to find.
(犹太语)我很快回来
[IN YIDDISH]I'll be back soon.
你不请我进去吗?
Aren't you going to invite me in?
山姆?是吗…所罗门?
Sam? Is it...Solomon?
你母亲身体怎样?还是病着 对不对?
How's your mother now? Still sick, is she?
我们去哪儿?
Where are we going?
你还是为我感到丢人?
Are you still ashamed of me?
(英语)你为什么没告诉我?
[IN ENGLISH]Why didn't you tell me?
因为…
Because--
你为什么没告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
这个?
This?
你的生活
Your life.
你真正的生活
Your real life.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你一直对我有所保留 我就知道!
You were keeping yourself from me. I could feel it!
都是一场游戏吗?
Was it a game?
我…我只是不知道
I... I just couldn't see
如何把一切拼凑起来
how to put the pieces together.
他们不会接受你的
They won't accept you.
他们有这规矩
It's a rule with them.
就像钢铁一样牢
It's like iron.
他们会驱逐我的
They'd cast me out.
你呢?
And you?
那你会接受我吗?
Do you accept me?
我想会的
电影精选列表