并说道:“我就是你的主
and He said, "I am the Lord.
是你父亲亚伯拉罕的神和以撒的神
The God of your father Abraham
and the God of Isaac."
你现在躺着的土地
"The ground on which you are lying
我会赐予你与你的后代
I shall give to you and your offspring."
你跟其他男孩不一样
You aren't like other boys.
和这附近的男孩
Boys around here.
首先 你会听我说话
You listen to me, for a start.
你连下面都不一样
You're even different down here.
反正跟克莱德的不一样
From Crad anyway.
鸟儿们会保守秘密 对吧?
Birds can keep a secret, eh?
我什么时候可以见你父母 山姆?
When do I get to meet your parents, Sam?
我父亲不在家 现在不是时候
My father's away. It's not a good time.
那 我可以见你母亲?
Well, couldn't I meet your mother?
她不…
She isn't--
她身体不好
She isn't well.
我习惯拜访病人 我经常拜访病人
I'm used to visiting the sick. I visit the sick all the time.
我们很穷 也许他为你感到丢人
We're poor. Maybe he's ashamed of you.
他不是那样的人
He's not like that.
也许他家的人是那样的
His people might be.
但倘若他足够爱你 那又怎样?
But if he loved you enough, so what?
小心!
Mind now!
我差点压到你的手
I nearly had your hand then.
你不会愚弄我吧 对吧 山姆?
You wouldn't make a fool of me, would you, Sam?
不 当然不会
No. No, of course not.
那抱着我吧
Put your arms around me then.
(威尔士语)忠诚不灭的爱
[IN WELSH]The love that will faithfully last.
(英语)我想见你家人 山姆
[IN ENGLISH]I want to meet your family, Sam.
我想要正式确定
I want to make it right.
克莱德
Crad. [IN ENGLISH] No point
(英语)这么走不是办法 小子
in going anywhere in this.
跟我来
Come with me.
这不太合法 但好朋友是可以的
It's not strictly legal, but good friends are allowed
下雨天来杯小酒 对不对 阿伦?
a quiet drink on rainy day, isn't that right, Alun?
我不太会喝酒
I'm not a big drinker.
但你会喝个一二品脱吧,小伙?
You'll have a pint or two on me though, won't you, lad?
毕竟你在追我妹妹
Seeing as how you're courting my sister.
我来付吧 你有的是机会付
Let me. You'll have your chance.
这是山姆 小伙们
This is Sam, boys.
他跟我家姬诺很亲
He's friendly with our Gaenor.
山姆来这边时 我们一般在矿井里
We're usually under the ground when Sam comes round,
所以我们没什么机会好好看看他
so we don't get much of a chance to look him over.
很高兴认识你们
Pleased to meet you. Ahem.
这是我伙伴 文
This is my butty, Wyn.
那个脏巴巴的是威廉
One over there who needs a wash is William.
这是布莱迪 赖斯 还有休
This is Bleddyn, Rhys, and last but not least, Huw.
喝吧 小伙们 来
Drink up, lads. Go on.
好小伙 先放一边
Good man. Put that away.
酒还有很多呢 对吧 阿伦?
There's plenty more where that came from, eh, Alun?
终于 国王找到了解决方法
Finally the king found a solution.
“让我们也吃下麦穗 跟别人一样变成疯子
"Let us also eat the wheat and become mad like the others.
但在我们吃之前
But before we can eat it,
我们都要在腰带上系个结
we will each make a knot in our belt.
这样 至少当我们以后看到这个结时
Then whenever we gaze upon that knot in the future,
就会知道自己是疯子“
at least that we will know that we are mad."
哎 讲得好 山姆 就是我有点听不懂
Aye, good one, Sam. Bit beyond me, like.
赖斯 给我们讲那个罐头厂的女孩的故事
Rhys, tell us that story about the girls in the tin factory.
我喜欢那个故事
I like that one.
我得走了 天黑了
I've gotta go. It's getting dark.
等等 兄弟 我们才开始了解你
Hold on. We're just getting to know you.
黑暗中爬山
Walking around mountains in the dark
是我们矿工常做的事
is what we miners find ourselves doing all the time.
也没多糟糕 不是吗?
It's not so bad, is it?
他要走就放他走吧 克莱德
Let the lad go, Crad, if he wants to.
看看他的手
Look at his hand now.
这是个卖♥♥女人物件的男人的手
This is the hand of a man who sells women's things.
看见这双手吗?
See those two now?
他们有故事
They tell a story.
大卫与歌♥利亚之战的故事
David and Goliath.
准备好了吗 小子?
Got your sling ready, boy?
她不是你喜欢的类型吧 是不是? 真的吗?
She's not your type, is she? Really?
我们讲实话
Let's be honest.
差不多得了 嗯? 克莱德
Enough's enough now, eh? Crad.
再见 山姆 不留你了
Bye, Sam. Mustn't keep ya.
说再见 小伙们 众:回见 山姆
Say goodbye, boys. ALL: See you, Sam.
我去见曼尼了
I went to see Mannie.
你认识曼尼的 他以前在钢铁厂工作
You know Mannie, he used to work in the iron foundry.
他现在在矿坑里了
He's in the pits now.
我想等雨停的 但 嗯…
I stayed late to try and avoid the rain, but, uh...
[EPHRAIM SNORING]
[EPHRAIM GASPS, GROANING SOFTLY]
[GROANS SOFTLY]
姬诺
Gaenor.
(威尔士语)好的 妈
[IN WELSH]Yes, Ma.
(威尔士语)我现在要去威廉夫人家
[IN WELSH]I'm going out now, to Mrs. Williams.
别忘了把晚饭的土豆削好
Don't forget to get those potatoes ready for tonight
还有准备好面包
and the bread ready for baking.
不 妈 那些猪
No, Ma. Those pigs could do
也该洗洗了 好的 妈
with a clean up and all. Yes, Ma.
如果他们今天投票决定罢♥工♥ 你也可以跟他说再见了
If they vote for a strike today, you can say goodbye to him.
(威尔士语)你还好吗 姬诺?
[IN WELSH]Are you feeling all right, Gaenor?
我很好 真的
I'm fine. Really.
你可以跟我讲
You can talk to me.
作为朋友 我想帮你
As a friend, I want to help.
我已经没法帮了 诺亚
I'm past helping, Noah.
你别费心了
Don't involve yourself.
我很好
I'm all right.
有点累罢了
Tired is all it is, I expect.
你好 你今天如何? 你好吗?
Hello. How are you today? How are you?
…还有这一块…
...there's this one right here...
出什么事了?
What's the matter?
我们可以更小心些 另找个地方
We can be more careful. Find another place.
(英语)你就只想着这些?
[IN ENGLISH]Is that all you think about?
你就只想要这个 你觉得我想要什么?
Is that all you want, what you think I want?
我想要…
I want...
这个
this.
我想要我们已经有的
I want what we have.
就这?
And that's all?
就没有别的了?
There isn't any more?
你就只想要这个?就这?
Is this what you want? Just this?
你想要就能有!没问题!
Because you can have it anytime! No problem!
随时奉陪!
Anytime you want!
姬诺… 不!
Gaenor-- No!
我知道你想要我说什么 但…
I know what you want me to say, but...
我还以为你不一样 山姆·利文斯顿
I thought you were different, Sam Livingstone.
也许我是不一样
Maybe I am different.
你轻言细语 温柔的那一套
With your soft words and gentle manners.
我配不上你 对不对?
Too good for me, is it?
还是说你只是玩玩?
Or just having a bit of sport?
对你来说什么都不是
There's nothing to you.
什么都不是
Nothing to you at all.
众:阿门
ALL: Amen
(威尔士语)站起来 姬诺·里斯
[IN WELSH]Stand up, Gaenor Rees.
姬诺·里斯
Gaenor Rees.
本教会一名成员要指控你
A member of this congregation has a charge against you.
姬诺·里斯有孕在身
Gaenor Rees is with child.
她与外人通奸
She has been fornicating with a stranger.
是否属实 姬诺·里斯?
Is this true, Gaenor Rees?
记住 若你在上帝的屋檐下撒谎
Remember, if you bear false witness in God's home,
他的惩罚将更为严厉
His punishment will be greater.
(威尔士语)是真的
[IN WELSH]It's true.
我有孕在身
I am with child.
电影精选列表