早安 艾萨克 那是谁
Morning, Isaac. Nice morning. Who's that then?
一个老犹太人跨过山来了 跟云雀一起来的
Old Jewboy from across the mountain. Up with the lark.
早安 爸爸
Morning, Dad.
爸爸 等下
Dad, wait.
王八蛋
Bastard.
(威尔士语)过来 婆娘们
[IN WELSH]Come on, you women.
(威尔士语)你端大的 我背疼得不行
[IN WELSH]Take the big one. My back is playing up today.
(威尔士语)轮到我先洗了 爸爸 讲点道理
[IN WELSH]It's my turn to use the tub first, Dad. Be fair.
(威尔士语)谁喝了酒 谁就没权利先洗
People who drink forfeit
their rights in this house.
格温(威尔士语):别管他啦
GWEN [IN WELSH]:Let him be.
您想看一看我们的棉布吗?
Would you like to see some cottons we have?
我可以派我儿子送来
I can send my son.
要我重新烧水吗?
Do you want me to start again fresh?
我会放保险箱里的
Ta, I'll put it in the safe.
温妮:谢谢你 夫人 妈说了周六要用
WINNIE:Thank you, missus. Ma'am says Saturday for sure.
别弄丢了 她跟我爸说
Don't lose it though, or she said to Dad
说要放狗咬你们
she'd put the dogs on you.
我们会安置好它 亲爱的
We'll take great care of it, darling.
你告诉你母亲不要担心
You tell your mother not to worry.
别担心
Nah.
(犹太语)你今天过得好吗
[IN YIDDISH]Did you have a good day?
艾萨克(犹太语):我们不是有格巴汀软呢布吗?
ISAAC [IN YIDDISH]:Didn't we have cotton gabardine?
我们在山那边还有顾客呢
We have customers over the mountain.
我没有把那布料卖♥♥掉
I didn't sell it.
等着 我去热汤
Wait here, I'll warm the soup.
他们的小贩死了 派所罗门过去吧
They lost their packman. Solomon can go.
(犹太语祷告)
[MAN PRAYING IN YIDDISH]
(犹太语)叫这老家伙闭嘴
[IN YIDDISH]Tell this old fool to shut up.
他像驴一样哼 我怎么集中精神?
How can I concentrate with him braying like an ass?
你自己有嘴 所罗门 你自己解决
You've got a tongue, Solomon. Sort it out yourself.
(继续犹太语祷告)
[CONTINUES PRAYING IN YIDDISH]
(犹太语)你这讨厌的小混♥蛋♥
[IN YIDDISH]You stinking little fish.
愿上帝原谅你
May God forgive you.
快点把对账完成
Finish up those sums.
你父亲叫你明天出门 卖♥♥些棉布
Tomorrow your father needs you to go out and sell some cotton.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
(威尔士语)不要 谢谢
[IN WELSH]No, thank you very much.
[KNOCKS]
你带了什么呢?
What you got there, then?
(英语)棉布样品 您想看看吗?
[IN ENGLISH]Cottons. Samples. You want to see?
我们以前有个小贩 科恩 是个犹太佬
We used to have a packman. Cohen, he was called. A Jew.
人们说他活得很穷 死得很有钱
Lived poor, died a rich man, they say.
是吗? 嗯
Is that right? Mm.
你不是吧,是吗? 不是
You aren't one, are ya? No.
我就知道不是 你长得就不像犹太人
Didn't think so. Don't look Jewish.
来吧 给我看看你的货
Well, go on then. Show us what you got.
早安
Good morning.
早安 您是否有兴趣
Good morning. Can I interest you
看看我们的棉布 布条 和亚麻布?
in any cottons, cloths, linens?
(威尔士语)抱歉 我母亲不在家
[IN WELSH]I'm sorry. My mother isn't here.
(英语)抱歉 我母亲不在家
[IN ENGLISH]I'm sorry. My mother isn't here.
我可以给你一块样品 你给你母亲看看
I can give you a sample to show your mother.
我今天下午要给埃文斯夫人做衣裳
I'm sewing this afternoon for Mrs. Evans.
她想给她女儿们做些裙子
I know she wants dresses for the girls.
给礼拜日穿的
Sunday wear.
布料要结实 能姐姐传给妹妹
They've got to be strong though. They hand them on.
这块布料就很结实 女孩子穿也好看
Well, this one's strong. And pretty for girls.
另外一块布料更适合你
The other one's more for you.
哦 留着吧 给你母亲看看
Oh, keep it. Show it to your mother.
我下周会回来
I'll come back next week.
她不喜欢的话不必买♥♥
She doesn't have to buy it.
真的不必了…
No, really...
留着吧 我是认真的
No, keep it. I mean it.
你穿着会很漂亮
It'll look lovely on you.
好吧
All right.
我把这个拿给埃文斯夫人看看
I'll take this to Mrs. Evans.
那我们下周再见
I'll see you next week then.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
(威尔士语)这是什么?
[IN WELSH]What's this?
(威尔士语)给埃文斯夫人的 还有她的女儿们
[IN WELSH]It's for Mrs. Evans. For the girls.
我要替她做裙子
I'm going to make up dresses for her.
这个呢?
And this?
没什么
It's nothing.
新来的小贩留下来的 仅此而已
Something the new packman left, that's all.
蛮适合布朗温的 你觉得呢?
It might suit Bronwen, don't you think?
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mom.
但不能穿去教堂做礼拜
It's no use for chapel though.
你拿来没什么用吧 对吧?
You wouldn't have
use of it, would you?
女儿 小心那些个小贩
Be careful, girl. Some of those packmen
能言会道 破烂都能说成宝贝
will take the hind leg off a donkey.
知道了 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
下次叫他走
Send him packing next time.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
所罗门:你手上是同样的料子
SOLOMON:This is the sort of same material
就是被我裁了几块样品
you've got there, except I've taken samples from that.
(威尔士语交谈)
[INDISTINCT CONVERSATION IN WELSH]
(犹太语)所罗门 回家吧 我们活都干完了
[IN YIDDISH]Solomon, come home. We've finished. Come home.
(犹太语)就等一下
[IN YIDDISH]In a minute.
菲利普:我们快远离这个非犹太的地方吧
PHILIP:Let's get away from this goyische place.
天晚了 回家还有好长的路
It's late. It's a long way back yet.
在这等着 你这小碍事鬼
Wait here. Interfering little sod.
(演奏赞美诗乐曲)
[ORGAN PLAYING HYMNAL MUSIC]
(唱诗班用威尔士语歌♥唱)
[CHOIR SINGING IN WELSH]
(英语)早安
[IN ENGLISH]Morning.
(英语)早安
[IN ENGLISH]Good morning.
你今天好吗?
How are you today?
我很好 谢谢你
I'm very well, thank you.
我也是 很好
I'm very well also.
进来吧
Come in.
埃文斯夫人想要买♥♥那些棉布给女儿们
Mrs. Evans would like to take the cotton for the girls.
(威尔士语)这是式样
[IN WELSH]Here's the pattern.
(英语)一个姑娘11码 另一个8码
[IN ENGLISH]One is 11, the other's eight.
做大点 给长个子留些空间
Allow plenty for growing like.
我看看 她需要三码…
Now, let's see. She'll, uh, need three...
还有两码 一共五码布
and two, that's five yards.
一♥码♥布七块半便士
At seven pence half penny a yard.
三便士 半便士
That's three and a penny half penny.
那就是 三先令
We'll, uh, call it three shillings.
(威尔士语)三先令
Tri swllt.
你会讲威尔士语?
You speak Welsh?
不太会
Not really.
那你是这附近的人吗?
Are you from round here then?
我大部分时间在这长大
I grew up mostly here.
就在山对面 我父母是…英格兰人
Across the mountain my parents are...English.
哦 我父母来自兰非汉诺
Oh, my parents are from Llanfihangel-y-Creuddyn.
是一个牧场
It's a farm place.
“恶人如同翻腾不安的大海
"The wicked are like the tossing sea
无法平息
when it cannot rest
其波浪搅起淤泥和泥沙”
and its waters toss up mire and mud."
“恶人” 我主说道 “无法平息”
"'There is no peace,' says my God, 'For the wicked.'"
《以赛亚书》第57章第21节
Isaiah Chapter 57, verse 21.
我喜欢听你唱歌♥
I liked your singing.
别逗我
Get away.
是别人唱得好 不是我
It's the others, not me.
另一块布呢?给你的那一块?
What about the other cotton? The one for you?
你不拿着吗?
Aren't you going to take it?
不 我不能要
No, I can't.
谢谢你 很好看
Thank you. It's very nice.
哦 拿着嘛 为什么不能要?
电影精选列表