She made some bad decisions.
很有趣
Interesting.
动物的脚
An animal's foot...
能有好运
for good fortune?
你这问题 要问那只兔子
Well, you'd have to ask the rabbit about that.
现在把洁妲和我孙子还给我
Get Jada and my grandson to me now...
我就放你走
and I'll let you go.
这是你最好的条件
Is that your best offer?
好吧
Okay, then.
等一下
Stand by.
如何
Well?
让她走 -什么
Let her go. -What?
让她走 我们没有选择
Let her go. What choice do we have?
你去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Rot in hell, motherfucker!
回来
Get back!
装弹♥药♥
Reload!
瓦司克 引爆
Vasquez, blow it!
快点
Come on.
引爆失败
VASQUEZ: Detonator fail!
你知道
You know...
我们会为了这些 惹上许多麻烦
we're gonna be in a lot of trouble for all this.
大概
Probably.
一定会
Most definitely.
我 呃
I, uh...
我只想说 呃
I just want to say, uh...
谢谢你
thank you.
还有呢
And?
你不是一个扫把星
You're not a jinx.
要记得帮我宣传
Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
而且 我的叔叔是一个上将
Besides, my uncle is an admiral.
没错 他是
That's right, he is.
也许 你可以帮我说些好话
So maybe you could put a good word in for me.
我肯定会很需要
I'm definitely gonna need it.
我被说服了
I could be persuaded.
用你的独家新闻交换吧
Your exclusive story rights.
好吧 你赢了
All right, you win.
你要我做什么
What do you need from me?
我们可以先拍张大英雄的微笑
Well, we could start with a big hero smile.
好的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好
Okay.
这样
Right here.
喔
Ohh.
你怎么这么久才来 维克
Man, what kept you, Vic?
你还在想你的50块钱
You still sore about that 50 bucks?
不 是60块
Nope, and it's 60.
喔 你一定要这样吗
Oh, you gonna be like that now?
在我多次救了你的小命之后
And after all the times I saved your life.
都是你在救我吗
All the times you saved my life?
别人都这么说的
That's what people say.
是啊 但以后 你不能再这么说了
Yeah, right, and you don't call no more.
你知道吗
You know why?
在这么激烈的情况下 我们还是没有共识
We done broke the comms in all this excitement.
是啊 今天真是不好过 兄弟
Yeah, well, it was a very long day, brother.
你知道吗 等你哪天有空
You know what? When you get a minute someday,
你得好好告诉我 发生了什么事
you're gonna have to tell me about it.
先还我60块钱再说
After you pay me my 60 bucks.
卡农在哪里
Where's Cannon?
他在那上面
He up there, yeah.
见到你真好
Good to see ya.
钱德勒中士
Sergeant Chandler?
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你真有他们说的那么厉害
Are you really as good as they all say you are?
一直都是
Every once in a while.
电影精选列表