自2011年阿♥拉♥伯半岛的 起义动♥乱♥
...turmoil since the Arab uprisings of 2011...
装甲车开上喀布尔街头
As armored military vehicles took to the streets of Kabul
在努力平息
in an effort to calm...
中东地区的纷争不断
Even though the Middle East is fractured by...
阿富汗各地一直见到 焚烧美国国旗
Burning U.S. flags continues as unrest in Afghanistan...
其他地区 仍在以色列控制之下
And the other part is under full Israeli control.
总部 这是阿帕契
Beeline, this is Apache Renegade,
已靠近撤离点3.0
nearing extraction point 3.0.
有否收到
How copy?
阿帕契 这是总部 收到
Apache Renegade, this is Beeline. All copy.
总部 犬咬小队还在地面
Beeline, Team Dogbite is on the ground.
重复 犬咬小队还在地面 玛图巴郊区
Repeat, Team Dogbite is on the ground, outside Matubahk.
返回前哨地点 阿帕契
Returning to outpost Renegade.
收到 阿帕契 祝你好运
Copy that, Apache. Good luck.
现在
Now?
不
Nope.
不是现在
Not now.
收到
Roger that.
真该死
I'll be damned.
你看到了吗
You see that?
现在吗
Now?
不
Nope.
不是现在
Not now.
现在 安全了
Now. All clear.
行动
Moving.
这曾属于钱宁长弓
This was Johnny Longbow's.
兔子脚
A rabbit's foot?
你要吗
Can't hurt.
不 谢了 我不信
No, thanks. I'm trying to quit.
我们在Z制高点
We're at Zulu, up high.
你看到什么吗
You got a visual?
收到 移到B点
Roger. Moving to Bravo.
瓦司克 你去
Vasquez.
狙击点 请确认安全
Overwatch, confirm clear.
我们要进入B点
We're ready to check Bravo.
看起来安全
We're good here.
B点下层没人 现在往上移♥动♥
Bravo is clear bottom. Heading topside.
狙击点 二个人在C点里
Overwatch, Two is at Charlie.
我的区域有动静吗
Anything in my area?
没有 完全没动静
That's a negative. Quiet as a mouse.
嘿 维克
Hey, Vic.
干嘛 杰克
Yeah, Jake.
我一直在想 我欠你的50块钱
I've been thinking about that 50 bucks I owe you.
嘿 你少来
Hey, don't even.
是60块钱
And it's 60 bucks.
不然 少算五块钱
How about if we knock off five dollars
看在今天 我救了你好几次的分上
for every time I save your ass today?
这样吧 不如我们加倍赌
Tell you what. How 'bout we double-down
如果我让你安全离开的话
if I get your butt out of here in one piece?
甭谈
No deal.
所有人哪里去了
Where does an entire personal security detail disappear to?
我也有同样的问题
That's the same thing I was thinking, man.
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
我也觉得奇怪
Your guess is as good as mine.
你就睁大眼睛 仔细盯着周遭
Just keep your eyes open, head on a swivel.
收到 两人还在C点中
Copy all. Two holding at Charlie.
B点的上下全净空了
Bravo is clear above and below.
只看到许多各种口径的弹壳
We got a butt-load of mix-caliber brass,
几道血渍 没有别的了
some blood trails, nothing else.
好了吗 -好
All right? -Yeah.
搜寻完毕 没有货物
They're done. No package.
总部 总部 这是犬咬
Beeline, Beeline, this is Dogbite.
有没有收到 结束
How copy? Over.
犬咬 总部 清楚收到 请说
Dogbite, Beeline. Solid copy. Send it.
总部 总部 犬咬在D区
Beeline, Beeline, Dogbite is at Delta.
重复 犬咬在D区
I say again, Dogbite is at Delta.
我们没有找到任何活口
We have the personal security detail all down hard.
没有货物
No joy on the package.
重复 没有货物
I say again, no joy on the package.
E点是最后的机会
Last chance is Echo.
奥斯卡 麦克在那里
Oscar Mike there now.
收到了吗
How copy?
犬咬 收到 请待命
Dogbite, copy all. Standing by.
嘿
Hey.
瓦司克
Vasquez.
医生 看一下
Doc, eyes.
嘿 你认为 他们在里面等我们吗
Hey, you think they're waiting for us inside?
不 他们会在我们离开时攻击
No. They're gonna hit us on the way out.
医生
Doc.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
身分确认 -没错 他是参议员
Positive ID? -Yep, that's the congressman.
帮我把他放下来
Help me cut him down.
解开他
Cut him.
好了
Got it.
放他下来 我接住了
Bring him down. I got him.
好 接住了
Yep, he's mine.
参议员 参议员
Congressman? Congressman!
长官
Sir!
他们对他下迷♥药♥了
All right, they got him narc'd with something.
我要施打解药 让他醒过来
I'm gonna hit him with some Narcan to bring him out of it,
然后 我们尽快离开这里
then we gotta get out of here ASAP.
总部 总部 请注意 我们找到货物了
Beeline, Beeline, be advised, we have the package.
重复 我们找到货物了
I say again, we have the package.
长官 长官 长官 冷静 看着我 看着我
Sir, sir, sir, stay calm. Look at me, look at me.
不 -嘿 看着我 好吗
No! -Hey, look at me, okay?
我们是来救你的
We're here to help you, okay?
状态不好 但还活着
Beat up, but still breathing.
我们会移♥动♥到F3点撤离
We will be moving to Foxtrot 3 for exfil.
全员七人 需要飞机上有医生
Seven pax. And we need a doc on the bird.
收到没有 结束
How copy? Over.
犬咬 总部 收到
Dogbite, Beeline. Copy all.
目前没有飞机
No birds available at this time.
从地面撤离
Exfil will be ground.
在F3点与悍马车会合 他们正在路上
Meet the vics at Foxtrot 3. They are rolling now.
总部 这是很糟的选择
Beeline, that is a piss-poor option.
重复 很糟的选择
I say again, piss-poor option.
我们有重要货物 能有飞机吗
We have a priority package. Can we get a bird?
不能 犬咬 没有授权的飞机
Negative, Dogbite. No air authorized on this one.
悍马车预定5点到 暗号♥"响尾蛇"
ETA on the vics is five mikes, call sign "Rattler."
收到 总部 回去再找你算账
Copy, Beeline. We'll talk about this later.
中止 中止 狙击点 狙击点
Break, break. Overwatch, Overwatch.
我们被告知移♥动♥到 F3点从地面撤离
Be advised we are Oscar Mike to Foxtrot 3 for ground exfil.
重复 地面撤离
I say again, ground exfil.
掩护我们 直到
Cover our move and join the party
看到悍马车抵达 就加入我们
once you have eyes on the incoming vic.
收到没有 结束
How copy? Over.
喔 等等 有扬尘
Oh, hang on. There's dust being kicked up
从你们会经过的那条路出现
by something on the back street to your right as you come out.
收到
Roger that.
等车子确认 我们就会 带着货物出去
We'll come out with the package when ride is confirmed.
确认 悍马车出动了
Confirmed. Humvee inbound.
好了 大伙 你们听到了吧
All right, gents. You heard him? Good?
马库斯 帮医生一下
Marcus, give Doc a hand.
好
Okay.
好了 准备出去 站起来
All right, help us out. Get on your legs.
站起来 各位
Use those legs. There you go, buddy.
好 你得照顾他
All right, you are glue to him. All right.
狙击点 狙击点
Overwatch, Overwatch,
电影精选列表