Well?
很难解释
It's very hard to interpret.
她说的是一种稀有的语言
She speaks one of the minor languages.
三西语 我想
Sansi, I think.
很难理解
Very hard to make out.
太好了
Great.
她知道 我们会帮她
Well, she knows we'll help her,
不然 她不会请泰勒专员停车
or she wouldn't have flagged Specialist Tyler down.
康拉德 回去另一部车里
Conrad, go back to the other vehicle
帮她拿些食物和水
and go get her some food and water.
什么
What?
你在这个任务里 有点用处了
You found your way on this mission.
因为 你已经参与了
Now you're part of it.
现在就动作 快
Now move your ass. Let's go.
詹宁斯中士 -是
Sergeant Jennings? -Yeah.
你的外号♥是底特律
Your nickname is Detroit
因为你很懂车 对不
because you're good with cars, right?
这是谣言
That's the rumor.
你给我到这部车底下
Get your butt under this Deuce-and-a-half,
找出问题 让我们可以尽快离开
find the problem so we can get the hell out of here.
好 -我帮你
I'm on it. -I'll help you.
巴希尔
Bashir?
你为什么不告诉我们她的事
Why didn't you tell us about her?
中士 有很多像她一样的人
Sergeant, there are many like her.
我不认为 这很重要
I didn't think it was of any real importance.
我只想到要如何帮泰勒先生
All I could think of was helping Mr. Tyler.
好了 还有其他
Now, is there anything else
你没有告诉我的事
that you have failed to mention to me?
没有了 长官 我很抱歉
No, sir. I am very sorry.
哇 这里有足够的燃料 和弹♥药♥可以把我们炸飞
Wow. There's enough gas and ammo in here to blow us all to hell.
或是 一场小战争
Or start a small war.
有什么不对吗 -我找不到食物
Is something wrong? -I can't find the MREs.
谢谢
Thanks.
你这么做很疯狂 康拉德小姐
That was some crazy stunt you pulled, Miss Conrad.
为什么你要做这样的事
Why would you do a thing like that?
珍珠不会躺在海边让你捡 底特律
Pearls don't lie on the seashore, Detroit.
如果你想要 你必须为它潜水
If you want one, you gotta dive for it.
这个吗
This one?
是 就是这个
Yeah, that's it.
嘿
Hey.
我在这里 觉得很不安全
I feel kind of naked out here.
可以借我吗
You mind sharing?
不应该借 但在这种情况下
I shouldn't, but under the circumstances,
拿去
here.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样了
How's it going?
还没进展
Nothing yet.
你拿给她 你比较没威胁感
You give 'em to her. You're less threatening.
没威胁感
Less threatening?
是啊 你很没威胁
Yeah, you're a lot less threatening.
拿开 不要射到自己 然后带衰我们
Now put that away and don't shoot yourself and jinx us.
我会为你写篇特别报导 中士
You're getting your very own article out of this, Sergeant.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
我碰巧是个神枪手
I happen to be an expert marksman.
你还是这个论调吗
Can you say the same?
杰克 怎么样了
Jake. How'd it go?
还好
Good for now.
哪里坏了 詹宁斯
What's the short of it, Jennings?
找到问题了
We got a problem.
你能修好吗
Not that short. Can you fix it?
我想可以
I think so.
我得换管线 看看行不行
I gotta swap out a section of this line and see if it'll hold.
就这样 然后 就好了吗
And that's it? You'll be done?
也许吧 测试完才知道
Maybe. I won't know until I do it and then I test it.
估计修好时间
ETA.
我得把旧油管切断
I gotta cut out the old line first
然后才知道
and then I'll know more.
最好快点有好消息
Better have some good news for us soon.
我很不想炸了这部卡车
I'd hate to have to blow this truck up.
我正在努力
I'm doing my best.
我们知道 小子
We know, son.
快一点吧 詹宁斯
Just get it done, Jennings.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get outta here.
好吧 巴希尔
Okay, Bashir.
我们再试一次
Let's try this one more time.
是 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
这里情况如何
How's it going back here?
我们很好
We're doing fine.
我觉得 她信任我
I think she trusts me.
好 因为我需要你检查她
Good, because I need you to check her out
医疗和其他
medically and otherwise.
在上路前 确保她很安全
Make sure she's okay before we take her into Wildside.
我试试
I'll give it a shot.
我没有这方面的经验
I don't have any experience at this.
你
You.
让她明白
Make her understand.
我不管你是用演的 还是用说的
I don't care if you have to act it out or what.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
不要叫我"长官" 我只是在工作
Don't call me "sir." I work for a goddamn living.
进去卡车里
Get in the truck.
好了吗
Got it.
怎么样了
Well?
我得切一段油管 取代这节
I gotta cut a piece of line, replace this.
看来不像很严重
Don't look like much.
你会很惊讶 小东西 可以造成的破坏
You'd be surprised how much trouble a little part can cause.
我不吵你了 詹宁斯
Well, don't let me stop you, Jennings.
快点完成
Get it done.
我帮你切 -卡车里有锯子
I'll help you cut it. -I got a saw on the truck.
中士
Sergeant?
什么事
Yeah.
女士想要找你
The lady wants you.
好
Okay.
这是怎么回事
Yeah, what's up?
我认为 你应该看看这个 这很不好
Thought you ought to see this. This is bad.
嗯 她被鞭打过
Hmm. She been whipped.
难怪她要逃跑
No wonder she wanted to get away.
也许受了什么惩罚
Probably punishment for something.
有感染吗
Any sign of infection?
我没有看到
Not that I could see.
好吧 尽你所能帮她
All right. Well, just do what you can,
呃 也检查一下宝宝 确保他也安全
then, uh, check the baby out, make sure he's okay.
你 在这里等她 好吗
And you, wait here with her, all right?
当然 -在卡车上
Of course. -In the truck.
我们的客人怎样了
How's our guest?
受到粗鲁的对待
Pretty rough.
有人狠狠地鞭打过她
Someone whipped the hell out of her,
短时间痊愈不了 我猜
but nothing a little time won't heal, I guess.
也许泰勒做了一件正确的事
I guess maybe Tyler did the right thing after all.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
不过有件事 他是对的
One thing he was right about:
我们被困在这里了
We are sitting ducks out here.
交火
Contact!
上方
Heads up!
走 放低身子
Go. Get down.
你觉得有多少敌人
How many you think there are?
不是很多 还不是很多
Not enough to rush us. Not yet anyway.
詹宁斯 泰勒 报告情况
Jennings, Tyler, sitrep!
好了 -可以离开了
A-okay! -Good to go!
康拉德
Conrad!
没问题
All good.
装弹♥药♥
电影精选列表