and he's operating in that AO.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
有人说梦话 长官
Folks talk in their sleep, sir.
你可能也知道了
Look, you might as well know.
参议员库珀来到这里的时候 说了一些话
When Congressman Cooper came up here, he had an agenda.
内容大概是想证明 我们的一切努力
The whole idea was to prove that all our efforts
只是在大大浪费时间和金钱
are just a big waste of time and money.
他坚持要去废弃的村落视察
He insisted on visiting an isolated or abandoned village,
在我们的行动范围里 只有一个这种村落
and we only had one of those in our AO.
玛图巴 -没错
Matubahk. -Yeah.
现在 你给我出发 去找到那部卡车
Now you get out there and find that truck.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
维克
Vic.
是
JR?
如果修不好卡车
If you can't get that truck rolling,
你就尽可能拿走货 炸掉剩下的
pull what cargo you can and blow the rest in place.
你时间不多 但要做很多事
We got very little time and a lot to do.
收到 长官 走吧 兄弟们
Roger that, sir. Let's go, guys.
杰克
Jake?
我好热
I'm burning up, man.
我知道
I know.
听着 我得走了
Listen, I gotta go.
你不是要离开我吧
You're not leaving me, are you?
不 我要去拿 医生的医疗包和水
No. I'm going to get Doc's med pack and some water.
拿着 注意不要射错人
Use this. Just don't shoot the wrong guys.
收到
Roger that.
好了
All right.
我就在这里等着
I'll just wait right here.
我快一年没来这里了
I haven't been out this way in almost a year.
看起来像是埋伏的好地方
Looks like a great place for an ambush.
几乎没有人在这里埋伏了
Hardly anybody uses it anymore.
前方就会转到泥巴路上了
It turns into a dirt road just up ahead.
我们离开时 不要在这里中埋伏 好吗
Let's just try not to hit any IEDs while we're out here, huh?
是啊 你说对了
Yeah, you got it.
我感觉不对 -怎么样了
I don't like it. -How's that?
车队中了埋伏
Convoy gets hit by a IED ambush,
然后 有一辆装满我们所需要
and the one vehicle that has all the munitions
的弹♥药♥和补给的车
and supplies that we need
从那片危险地区脱逃
goes all Evel Knievel and escapes,
然后 在抵达之前 坏在中途
but breaks down before it can get to us.
你想 有可能是陷阱吗
You think maybe this is a setup?
我不知道 维克
I don't know, V.
也许
Maybe.
你看
Hey, look.
我没看到泰勒 不要靠太近
I don't see our boy Tyler yet, so don't get too close.
前面停下来
Go ahead, stop.
巴希尔
Bashir.
你认得泰勒专员 对吧
You know Specialist Tyler, right?
是 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
往前走到那里 叫他的名字
Go ahead and walk on out there and call his name.
我去 是吗
Excuse me?
你走到一半就好
About halfway between here and there.
我们会掩护你
We'll cover you.
好
As you wish.
去吧
Go on.
准备好 各位
Be ready, boys.
他似乎非常紧张
He seems awfully jumpy.
我也是
I might be too.
是啊 走到中途点了
Yeah. Point taken.
泰勒先生
Mr. Tyler?
咦
Huh?
喔 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这太棒了
This is perfect.
回到车里
Get back in the truck.
这就是我来的目的 不要阻止我
This is what I came here for. Don't you try to stop me now.
我就拧断你的瘦小脖子
I'll wring your scrawny little neck.
听起来不错 但我叔叔不会喜欢
Sounds like fun, but I don't think my uncle would like it.
躲在我后面
Stay behind me.
泰勒先生 你还在吗
Mr. Tyler, are you still here?
站在哪里别动
Freeze right where you are!
手放在头后面
Hands behind your head!
是我 巴希尔 我带帮手来了
It's me, Bashir. I brought help.
嘿 巴希尔 兄弟
Hey, Bashir, buddy.
我刚不知道是谁来了 对不起
I didn't know who it was at first. Sorry, man.
我就一直躲在那里
I was kind of a sitting duck out here right now, you know?
我理解
I understand completely.
好了 我们动手吧
All right, let's get on with this.
各位 真高兴见到你们
Brother, am I glad to see you boys.
需要帮忙吗 泰勒专员
Need a hand, Specialist Tyler?
需要油管
Need a fuel line.
为什么你觉得是油管问题
What makes you think it's a fuel line?
因为 不应该没有油了
Well, I'm out of gas, and I shouldn't be.
可能油箱有洞 但我检查了 没有
Might be a hole in the tank, but I didn't see one.
车子没问题吗
She turns over okay?
是啊 一切都没问题 除了
Yeah. No, everything's in perfect working order, except...
你没油了 -对
You're out of gas. -Right.
我车上还有更多汽油 但是
I got more gas than I need in the back of the truck, but...
那没什么帮助
not gonna do anyone any good there.
好吧 我们查看一下 詹宁斯
All right. Let's go take a look, Jennings.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
你们可议再握手一次吗
Could you guys shake hands again? One more time.
喔 很好
Oh, that's so good.
好吧 詹宁斯 快点修好离开了
All right, Jennings, get us out of here ASAP.
我会弄好的
I'll figure it out.
喔 老天爷
Oh, dear God.
正要告诉你她的事情
Just about to tell you about her.
还有小孩
Yeah, that too.
泰勒专员
Specialist Tyler...
我可以私下跟你说句话吗
could I have a word with you in private?
当然
Absolutely.
好 专员 你说实话吧
All right, Specialist, lay it on me.
大概四点的时候 我失去了我护卫队
Well, I lost my escort around 0400 hours.
我很幸运 我在第一部车附近
I was lucky to have gotten around the lead vehicle,
所以 我开了车逃走
so I went off-road.
可能 那时车子也中弹了
Figure that's where I picked up the damage.
无线电坏了
Radio took a hit.
大约日出后一个小时
About an hour after sunup,
她跑到路中间
she comes running out in the middle of the road.
我差点撞上她
I almost ran her over.
她重重跌在地上 所以我停了车
She, uh, hit the ground pretty hard, so I stopped.
她是难民 中士
She was a wreck, Sergeant.
她哭着乞求帮助
She was crying, begging for help.
巴希尔说 她没有恶意
Bashir said she wasn't making any sense,
然后 我们发现 她还藏着一个宝宝
and that's when we discovered she had that baby hidden there.
有人在追她吗
Anybody chasing her?
不 我们没看见
No, I mean, not that we could see.
不知道她从哪里来
I don't even know where she came from.
这些山丘后面也没什么东西
There's not a lot back in these hills.
就这样
That's all?
就这样
That's it.
车上没有无线电
I mean, you know, without a radio in the truck,
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
还带着个宝宝什么的
And with the baby and all,
我就把她藏在车后面
I just put her out of sight in the back.
然后 我们在荒野中迷路了 车子也就坏了
We continued on to Wildside, then this happened.
嗯
Hmm.
这故事有点扯 专员
That's one hell of a story, Specialist.
但都是真的
It's all true.
这是摄影机 我们不会伤害你
It's just a camera. We won't hurt you. That's it.
告诉她
Tell her.
如何
电影精选列表