They just gave me a shot of the good stuff,
但不会醒太久
so it won't be long.
太好了 兄弟 很好
That's good, buddy. That's good.
你需要休息
You need your rest.
我很难过失去医生和其他人
Well, I'm sorry about Doc and the guys.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah, yeah, we all are.
相比起来 我算幸运的
I guess compared to them, I'm the lucky one.
这个给你 也许它可以带给你好运
I want you to have this. Maybe it'll do you some good.
而且 我听说 营地里有个扫帚星
Besides, I heard there's a jinx in the camp.
消息传得真快
News travels fast, huh?
你确定 你要给我
You, uh, sure you can spare this?
是 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
只要你带着 你就会没事的
As long as you have it on you, you'll be okay.
好吧 兄弟
All right, buddy.
我会收好的 好吗
I'll take real good care of it, all right?
参议员
Congressman?
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
你安全了 你安全了
You're safe, you're safe.
我是莫斯比上士
I'm Sergeant First Class Mosby.
我是今早带领搜救队的人
I was leading the rescue team this morning, sir.
没事 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
放轻松 放轻松
Relax, relax.
参议员
Congressman.
长官 -嗯
Sir. -Hmm?
我需要知道 在玛图巴发生了什么事
I need to know what happened in Matubahk.
长官 是有埋伏 还是什么状况
Sir, was it an ambush or was it something else, sir?
参议员
Congressman?
你问不出任何事的 维克
You're not gonna get anything out of him, Vic.
他被打了麻♥醉♥药♥
He's been on the hard stuff for a while.
啊 该死
Ah, damn it.
但在他没意识之前 我有听到他说话
Yeah. I heard him talking before he passed out.
喃喃自语
He was rambling.
你听见他说了什么
What'd you hear him say?
他提到一个名字两三次
He said a name two, three times.
我不
I don't...
阿卜 阿卜勒·阿巴
Ab--Abdul Abbat...
阿卜杜·阿齐姆·阿巴
Abdul Azim Abad?
中士
Sergeant.
你的朋友好吗
How's your friend?
女士
Ma'am?
你为什么一直跟踪我
You keep doggin' me. Why?
嘿 我还以为 我们是朋友了
Hey, I thought we were friends now.
而且 你是 我见过最有趣的军人
Besides, you're the most interesting soldier I've met
到目前为止
so far.
那么 你一定没有认真找
Well, you must not be looking too hard.
我们停战吧
Let's call a truce.
我相信 我们可以愉快相处 你不觉得吗
I'm sure we can find a happy balance, don't you think?
你都还不认识我呢
You haven't even gotten to know me yet.
喔 我想 我很知道你
Oh, I think I know you pretty well.
我们瞧
Let's see.
被宠坏的小富家女
Spoiled little rich girl.
大概上得是 哈佛 耶鲁 普林斯顿
Probably went to Harvard, Yale, Princeton.
是 圣艾格尼丝学院
Mount Saint Agnes.
喔 圣艾格尼丝学院 那也很接近
Oh, Mount Saint Agnes. Close.
呃 你的靠山很重量级
Uh, you got some heavy hitters in your background.
是那种可以
The kind of folks that can push along
让你在北约的事业很顺利
your little career in NATO
让你想怎样 就能怎样
to get you exactly where you want to be fast.
我猜 你可能是某人的女儿
I'm guessing you're probably somebody's daughter,
孙女
granddaughter...
侄女
Niece.
侄女
Niece!
海军上将威利特的侄女
Admiral Willett's.
喔 那就更好了
Oh, even better.
这超好的 上将
That's outstanding. Admiral.
但是 这上将 可能不太喜欢你
Well, the admiral must not be too fond of you
因为 他送你过来这里
if he sent you here.
你在开玩笑 我恳求这个任务
You kidding me? I begged for this assignment.
但是 你的上校长官 一直限制我
But your colonel keeps smothering me.
当然 他很不可能
Now it wouldn't do for the lieutenant colonel
让你在他面前 为所欲为的
to allow you to get your ass shot up on his watch.
你怎能怪他
Can you blame him?
是不能 但我 也不能就这么离开
Well, no, but I didn't fly all the way out here
只能拍摄一些 士兵洗他们的衣服
just to photograph some soldiers washing their skivvies
和玩小游戏的照片吧
and playing horseshoes.
嗯
Hmm.
我要跟一个任务
I have to ride along on a mission.
我懂了 我感受到你的痛苦
I see. I feel your pain.
但是 这不是我能决定的
But that is not my call.
现在 女士 我要失陪了
Now, ma'am, if you will excuse me,
我有一些衣服要洗
I've got some skivvies to wash.
很有趣
It's funny.
我老家的女人常抱怨
My girl back home is always ragging on me.
我上战场的压力 让她抓狂 你知道吗
Stress of all this makes her kind of crazy, you know?
昨天 我收到她的信
So yesterday I get this letter from her.
没有打电♥话♥来 是老派的写信来
Not a phone call, just an old-fashioned letter.
她说 她有新男人了
Says she found someone new.
一个可以守候她的人
Someone who could be there for her.
一个没有远离她 半个地球的人
Someone who wasn't halfway around the world.
没想到 今天居然更糟
Didn't think this day could get any worse,
现在 发生了这些事
and then this happens.
怎么坏事都兜一起了 不是吗
I mean, what are the chances, right?
听着 兄弟 你会得到银星勋章
Listen, man, you're gonna get a Silver Star out of this
当这些过去之后
when it's all over,
然后 你想要什么女朋友都有
and you'll have all the girlfriends you want.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
中士 杰克逊要见你
Sergeant, Jackson wants to see you.
他叫你来找我 -是啊
He send you to look for me? -That's the memo.
该死
Damn.
等一下
Stand by.
不要浪费好雪茄
Never waste a good cigar.
上校
Colonel.
各位 有补给的最新情况
Gents, we got an update on what happened to our resupply.
他是巴希尔 从雷尼加来的
This is Bashir. He's a terp from Renegade.
看来 巴希尔和泰勒专员
Seems Bashir and a specialist by the name of Tyler
开着其中一辆补给车
were on one of the supply trucks.
护卫队中了埋伏 然后 受地面攻击
Escort hits an IED ambush followed by a ground attack.
巴希尔和泰勒开车逃走
Bashir and Tyler take off cross-country in the truck.
开到距离这里约8小时 路程的地方
They reach a point about eight clicks from here.
卡车坏了 巴希尔下车走路
Truck breaks down. Bashir dismounted,
来告诉我们这个讯息
walked the rest of the way in to bring us the information.
现状如何
What's the current status?
泰勒专员认为
Well, Specialist Tyler seems to think
卡车应该是机械故障
that it's a relatively minor mechanical problem,
可能是油管破裂
something like a broken fuel line.
他在那里守卫 但他无法呼救
He's standing security there, but he can't call for help.
车上没有无线电
No radio in the truck.
雷尼加的机动小队 可以处理啊
Well, QRF from Renegade should be handling that.
没错 但是他们 会把卡车拖回雷尼加
Yeah, and maybe they haul his truck back to Renegade.
我们现在比他们 更需要燃料和弹♥药♥
We need that fuel and ammo more than they do right now.
所以 我要你去
So I want you to get out there,
找到卡车 帮泰勒修好车
find that truck, help Tyler get it fixed
然后 开回这里
and roll it back here.
带瓦司克和詹宁斯去
Take Vasquez, take Jennings.
巴希尔会告诉你怎么过去
Bashir will show you the way.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我有一个问题 长官 -说
I got one, sir. -Yeah?
阿卜杜·阿齐姆·阿巴 要如何处理
What about Abdul Azim Abad?
他怎么样
What about him?
他是十大恶人之一
He's on our top ten hit list of bad guys,
而且 他占领了 这次行动的区域
电影精选列表