Yeah. I'm gonna go downstairs and commandeer us a truck.
是吗 你何时行动
Yeah? When you gonna do that?
现在
Right now.
康拉德
VIC: Conrad!
有结果吗
Anything?
也许 已经一阵子了
Maybe. Been at it for a while.
詹宁斯 处理的如何
Jennings, how's it going under there?
快好了 中士
Almost there, Sergeant.
巴希尔
Bashir?
如何
Well?
她会说一点丹尼语
She speaks some Dani.
问出什么了吗
What'd you find out?
你会很惊讶 中士
You'll be very surprised, Sergeant.
她的名字是洁妲
Her name is Jada.
她是塔♥利♥班♥领袖的媳妇
She's the daughter-in-law of the Taliban leader
阿卜杜·阿齐姆·阿巴
Abdul Azim Abad,
很有势力 很邪恶的人
a very powerful, very evil man.
是 我们知道他是谁
Yeah, we know who he is.
这是他唯一的孙子
And that is his only grandson.
真没想到啊
Well, how about that.
你觉得 她说的是实话吗
You think she's telling the truth?
你看到 他们看到她的反应了
You saw how those rebels reacted when they got a look at her.
马上像屁♥股♥着火般的撤退
They fell back like their asses were on fire.
我想 她说的是实话
Well, I think she's telling the truth.
如果 她说的是实话
And if she is telling the truth,
她就很重要
she's worth her weight in gold.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
詹宁斯中士 一旦你完成工作
Sergeant Jennings, soon as you get finished under there,
我要你坐在前座
I want you in the front of the vehicle.
康拉德 我要你坐在后面
Conrad, I want you in the rear of the vehicle.
我要你们保持警戒 注意安全
I want you guys to keep your eyes open and your heads down.
现在 他们知道 她在我们手上 不会就这么结束
Now that they know we have her, this isn't the end of it.
收到
Roger that.
维克 我们走走
V, let's go for a walk.
你在想什么 维克
What's on your mind, Vic?
我想救出卡农和钱德勒
What's on my mind is Cannon and Chandler.
他们正在等我们回玛图巴
They're waiting on us back in Matubahk.
喔 不
Oh, no.
喔 耶 听我说完
Oh, yeah. Just hear me out.
维克 你不会 和我想的一样吧
Vic, you can't be thinking what I'm thinking.
瞧 老阿卜杜的媳妇在这里
Look, Old Abdul's daughter-in-law there,
她就是我们回玛图巴的门票
she's our ticket to waltz right back in to Matubahk,
甚至一枪都不用开
extract our boys without even firing a shot.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你要用女人和她的孩子 当人肉盾牌
You would use that lady and her baby as a human shield?
当然不是
Of course not.
我只是要她俩一起去
I'd just have 'em along,
让事情平静的 文明的解决
keep things peaceful, civilized.
这太疯狂了
That's insane.
是吗
Is it?
我这部卡车
I got a truck sitting right there
有足够的火♥药♥ 可以 炸翻阿卜杜他们一群人
with enough firepower to blow old Abdul and his boys
炸到天上去
to kingdom come.
而且 我有两样他很想要的东西
Now I got two things that he really wants.
这代价很大喔
This will cost you big.
你在开玩笑
You kidding me?
我还有60块钱的债要讨
I'm already out 60 bucks.
总部 -这是前哨站
Beeline. -This is COP Wildside.
表明身分
Identify yourself.
总部 这是等待撤离的狙击点
Beeline, this is Overwatch waiting for extraction.
收到 狙击点 讯息已收到
Copy, Overwatch. Message received.
上校 这刚收到
Colonel, this just came in.
太好了 感谢老天爷
Well, thank Christ.
我就知道 钱德勒 比九命怪猫还长命
I swear, Chandler's got more lives than a cat.
一有消息 马上来报
Make sure I see all the traffic on this.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 各位 听好了
All right, everybody, listen up.
接下来 我们要做的是
This is what's gonna happen.
詹宁斯中士 听仔细了
Sergeant Jennings, very carefully,
他会带大家回基地
is going to take everybody back to Wildside.
我会开泰勒的卡车
I'm going to take command of Tyler's vehicle.
收到
Roger that.
一当你们回到基地
As soon as you arrive at Wildside,
我要你们告诉杰克逊上校
I want you to inform Colonel Jackson
我会小小绕道
that I elected to take a slight detour
让这位女士和她的孩子 与她的家人团聚
and reunite this young lady and her baby with her family,
然后 我再回基地
and that I will be following shortly thereafter.
好 有问题吗
All right, anybody have any questions?
有 我有
Yeah. Hell yeah.
对不起 康拉德 我们没时间了
Sorry, Conrad, we're out of time.
一帆风顺
Godspeed.
底特律
Detroit.
现在你负责指挥
You're in charge now.
中士
Sergeant?
我不能让你一人孤单禁闭
I can't leave you sitting in the brig all by your lonesome.
这样 你就没得指挥了
Who'd you have to boss around?
谢谢
Thanks.
好 发动车子 出发了
All right, let's gear up and move out.
拿定时器和雷♥管♥
Get timers and blasting caps.
这里
Here.
5分钟 -广场见
Five minutes. -Meet you in the square.
李奇
Rich.
李奇 醒来
Rich, wake up, man.
骑兵刚到 做好准备
Cavalry's just arrived. Be ready.
还不要死 小弟
Don't run out on me, little brother.
我们要回家了 听到了吗
We're almost home, ya hear?
这解答了我的一个问题
Well, that answers one of my questions.
也是一切的原因
And that answers the other.
退回巷子中 待在右侧
Halfway back up the street, right side.
屋顶 钱德勒中士
Rooftop, Sergeant Chandler.
我等不及想看看 接下来会有什么事
I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
快行动吧
Let's get to it.
喔 看啊 骄傲的爷爷
Oh, look, proud grandpa.
我希望是他
At least I hope he is.
应该是 你的小命就靠他了
You should. Your life depends on it.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, buddy.
嘿 不用祝好运 因为我有
Hey, who needs luck when you've got a...
兔子脚
rabbit's foot?
开始了
Here we go.
你好
How.
非常有趣 中士
Very amusing, Sergeant.
如我所料
Just like I figured.
你在美国受教育
Educated in the States.
念了四年人文教育
Four years Liberal Arts.
用奖学金念的
Scholarship.
你呢
You?
念了四年的高中
Four years, high school.
好了 让你的人把武器放下
All right, have your men put their weapons on the ground,
手放在头后面
put their hands behind their head,
这样 整个事就完成了
and then we'll get this whole matter all wrapped up,
没有人受伤
nobody gets hurt.
你真的是个很有趣的人
You truly are a very funny man.
那么
Well...
你的媳妇也这么觉得
your daughter-in-law sure seems to think so.
你的小孙子长得很帅
And what a handsome grandson you have.
眼睛像你 没错
Yup, he has your eyes, all right.
他是我的宝贝
He is very dear to me.
我的独子埃米尔 不久前被打死
My only son Emir was killed not too long ago.
很悲惨
Very tragic.
你觉得 你儿子阿米尔 会让你鞭打洁妲
Do you think your son Amir would approve of you whipping Jada?
她做了些糟糕的决定
电影精选列表