Reload!
好了
Up!
你给我回来
Get back here.
瓦司克 -放开我
Vasquez! -Let me go!
留在原地
Stay put.
你想做什么 让自己被杀
What are you trying to do, get yourself killed?
你知道 我们是坐在弹♥药♥堆里吗
You do realize we're sitting on a powder keg here.
只要一个流弹击中 就会炸了
One wild shot hits those explosives back there, boom!
维克 我要过去那部车里
V, I've gotta make it to that Deuce-and-a-half.
开它过来挡子弹
I'm gonna bring it back here as a shield for this truck.
这是自杀 维克
That's suicide, Vic.
詹宁斯
Jennings!
我要过去开你的卡车过来
I gotta make it to your truck and bring it back here.
中士 让我去
Sergeant, let me go.
你确定 你能开过来 停在这部车旁边
Are you sure you can bring the truck back alongside this truck?
我可以试试
I can try.
我们会全力掩护你
We'll give as much cover fire as we can.
收到 -泰勒
Roger that. -Tyler!
你车里有烟雾弹吗
You got any smoke grenades in the back?
没有 -好吧 詹宁斯
Negative, Sarge! -All right, Jennings.
跑快一点 好吗
Run like the wind, boy. Ready?
好 -三 二 一 跑
Yeah. -Three, two, one, go!
跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run!
詹宁斯
Jennings!
我去打上面 -去 去
I'm moving up. -Go, go!
进入卡车
Get in the truck.
泰勒
Tyler!
装弹♥药♥
Reloading!
我需要弹♥药♥
I need a mag!
小心
Heads up!
干得好 詹宁斯
Good work, Jennings.
好 康拉德
All right, Conrad.
我们把妈妈和小孩弄过去
Let's get baby-mama transferred over.
收到
Roger that.
那我呢 莫斯比
What about me, Mosby?
你仍然可以开车 对吧
You can still drive, right?
对 我可以
Hell yeah, I can.
好 现在你对着对面山上
All right. For now, get your weapon
作一下掩护射击
and put some cover fire on that hillside.
收到
Roger that.
头放低
Keep your head down.
嘿 维克 我要你 在泰勒车上装炸♥药♥
Hey, V, I need you to set a demo charge on Tyler's truck.
使用遥控雷♥管♥
Use the remote detonators,
我们离开时 炸了它
and we'll blow it when we're on the road out of here.
快 我们要离开了
Come on! We're getting out of here.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
我先上去 再拉你上来
I'll get up there, and I'll pull you up.
你明白吗
You got that?
你在这里等着
You wait here.
我先上去 好吗
I go first, okay?
不客气
You're welcome.
做好准备
Get ready.
康拉德 查看康拉德
Conrad! Check on Conrad.
瓦司克 医护包 快
Vasquez, med kit now!
你没事吧
You okay?
侧面受伤
It's just my side.
应该只是擦伤
I think it's just grazed.
来了
Heads up.
为什么非得这样
Why did it have to be like this?
若不是因为我 你早走了
You'd be long gone by now if it wasn't for me.
不
No.
我做我该做的事
I'm right where I'm supposed to be.
你的家人
Your family...
一定很担心你 对吧
must worry about you a lot, huh?
哈 我不知道
Ha. I wouldn't know.
喔
Oh.
有时候 还是不知道的好
Sometimes it's good not to know, I guess.
我觉得 这样比较好
Works for me.
你为什么要救我
Why are you doing this for me?
我不知道 你有点像我的弟弟
I don't know, man. You kinda remind me of my little brother.
他总是尽力做事 我也只是尽力而已
He always tried to do his best. I'm just doing mine.
他死了
He's gone now?
是 死于沙漠风暴行动
Yeah, Desert Storm.
很抱歉 我没有做的更好
I'm sorry my best wasn't good enough.
如果事事完美 那就太无趣了
If a man does his best, what else is there?
我们都准备好了
We're all set.
如果炸了 只会剩下轮胎
This thing blows, there won't be nothing left but the tires.
很好
Good.
发生什么事了
What happened here?
康拉德小姐
Miss Conrad there
想帮她自己挣一个紫心勋章
decided she wanted to earn herself a Purple Heart.
我不是故意的
Didn't do this on purpose.
保持血压 直到止血 好吗
Let's keep that blood pressure down until I stop this bleeding.
嘿 中士 -是
Hey, Sergeant? -Yeah.
帮我一下 好吗
Help a girl out?
我的照相机
My camera.
当然
Sure.
写报导时 要把我的名字拼对
Don't forget to spell my name right in the photo credits.
你到底叫什么名字
What exactly is your name?
维克多
Victor.
维克多
Victor?
维克托·托马斯·莫斯比
Victor Thomas Mosby.
我会记住
I'll remember that.
好了
Okay.
现在又安静的很突然
It sure got quiet all of a sudden.
对
Yup.
像有人按下开关
Like somebody flipped a switch.
不知道为什么
Wonder why.
你认为 是因为 看到康拉德小姐
You think it was seeing Miss Conrad?
不
Nope.
他们也对她开枪
They shot her easy enough.
你认为 是她吗
You think it's her?
没错 维克
I do, V.
当他们看见她时 就撤退了
When they saw her, it was all over.
但为什么
But why?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是 她一定知道
But I'm sure she does.
抓住他 巴希尔
Grab him, Bashir.
可怜的泰勒先生
Poor Mr. Tyler.
他是如此勇敢
He was so very brave.
好了 巴希尔先生
All right, Mr. Bashir.
接下来会有些事
Here's what's gonna happen next.
什么意思 中士
What do you mean, Sergeant?
我想知道 那个女人是谁
I want to know who that girl is.
我现在 就想知道
And I want to know now.
中士 我
Sergeant, I already--
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh shh shh shh!
是这样
Here's the deal.
这里的语言有几十种
There are dozens of languages just floating around out here.
也许 她知道其中一种
Maybe she knows one of them.
我们不试的话
And we'll never know...
就永远不会知道
unless we try.
也许 你很幸运就试到了
Maybe you'll get lucky.
懂吗
Got me?
是 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
把事做好 去
Get to it. Go.
你在想什么 杰克
What you thinking about, Jake?
我在想怎么离开这里
I'm thinking about trying to get out of here.
我也在想同样的事
Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing.
有主意吗
Any ideas?
有 我要去楼下 征用一部卡车
电影精选列表