空中支援 我看不清 右侧来袭
Air, I see nothing. Contact right.
我看不到任何情况
I don't see anything.
趴下 趴下
All down! Down!
卡住了 我卡住了
Stuck! I'm stuck!
拜托
Aw, come on!
西方向 一百米
West side, hundred meters!
把他干掉
Take him out!
收到 把头低下
Roger that. Heads down!
把头低下
Heads down!
我们困住了 困在车里了
We're stuck. We're stuck.
上上上
Go! Go, go!
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
安全
Clear!
联邦警♥察♥ 救命
Federal Police! Help!
安全
Clear.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
那边还有人 长官
Them, over there. Sir!
散开
Spread out!
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
不要开枪
Please don't shoot!
放下武器
Put 'em down, guys!
悠着点
Easy, easy.
-放下武器 -救人
- Abajo! - Ayuda.
别紧张 悠着点
Easy, guys, easy.
-放下武器 放下武器 -救人
- Down. Down.- Ayuda!
快救人 拜托了 我们需要帮助
Help, please, we need help!
我们是联邦警♥察♥
We're Federal Police!
操
Fuck!
该死的
Shit.
该死的墨西哥警♥察♥对我开枪
Fuckin' Mexican police shot me?
你没事吧
You all right?
该死的
Oh, shit.
我没事 打到防弹衣上了
I'm good. It caught the plate.
那就好 还有人吗
All right. We clear?
长官 南方向有警车向此处靠近
Sir! We have police vehicles approaching from the south.
距离五公里
Five klicks out.
上车
All right, load up!
都上车
Come on, load up!
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
新任务
New mission!
集♥合♥ 有新任务
Gather round! New mission!
没时间了
Uh... no time for that.
你们往北去 我会找到她的
Head north. I'll find her.
好 去吧
Okay. Go.
南方向三公里以外
All right, we got company three klicks out,
有敌方来袭
coming from the south.
上悍马 把这个拖开
Grab that Humvee, pull this thing out.
快快快
Go! Now! Now!
快点 所有人
Come on, guys! Now!
上车 我们走
Go, go! Let's go!
快点 快
Let's go! Move it!
拿着
Take this.
等到了边境 给我发个信♥号♥♥
Send me a signal when you get to the border,
我们过去接你们
we'll come and get you.
好吗
All right?
走 快点 出发
Let's go, let's go! Let's move it!
所有人都上车
All right, everyone in their vehicles!
空中支援 在集♥合♥点A安排医疗直升机
Air, we need a medivac from rally point alpha.
联♥系♥劳弗林的第47医疗队
Contact 47th med at Laughlin.
收到 O1
Roger that, Oscar-One.
请注意 南方向有警车
Be advised, you have police vehicles
向你方快速靠近
approaching your six in a Code 3.
好极了
Oh, that's great.
警♥察♥从南边飞驰过来了
Police approaching our six fast.
空中支援 在边境找一条空车道
Air, we need a lane clear at the border.
不管了 有任何人挡道
No bullshit. Anybody gets in our way,
我们也直开过去
we drive right through them.
很快就到边境了 边境
Border coming up fast. Border.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel?
不
No!
不
No!
上车
Get in.
你不会有事的
Nothing's going to happen to you.
你不会有事的
Nothing's going to happen to you.
谁绑♥架♥了我
Who kidnapped me?
你父亲树敌众多
Your father has a lot of enemies.
你也是其中之一吗
And you're one of them?
是的
Yes, I am.
-你需要缝针 -对 走运的是
- You're gonna need stitches. - Yeah. Lucky for me,
明天也需要
I'll still need them tomorrow.
阳光小姐朝你走过来了
Miss Sunshine on your six.
好啊 周一可够呛的 对吧
Hi. Fuckin' Mondays, huh?
我们找个私密点的地方聊聊吧
Can we go somewhere that's private?
好吧
All right.
-等一下 -长官
- Can you give me a sec? - Ma'am.
我的人正跟她在一起
My source is with her right now.
不出一个小时她就会回来的
She'll be back in an hour.
我不是要说这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
警♥察♥里出了叛徒 辛西娅
It was a green on blue, Cynthia.
我们当时别无选择
There was no other option.
你想发动像阿富汗一样的战争 现在你如愿了
You wanted Afghanistan, now you got it.
这里不是阿富汗
This isn't Afghanistan.
这天杀的是我们的邻国
This is our fucking neighbor!
有5400万美国人与家人在那里
There are 54 million Americans with relatives there,
他们现在正围坐在一起
Mm-hmm. And they're all sitting around
看福克斯新闻上墨西哥警♥察♥
watching footage of dead Mexican police
-遇害的镜头 -那帮警♥察♥伏击了我们
- on Fox News. - The police were the ambush.
-好吧 -我们别无选择
- Oh, yeah, okay. - We had no choice.
-所有... -是他们袭击了我们
- All... - They attacked us.
无关紧要了
Doesn't matter.
总统没兴趣知道这些
POTUS doesn't have the stomach for this.
他叫停了任务
He shut us down.
-你说什么 -任务结束了
- What did you say? - We're shut down.
我做了我该做你 你去做你的
I did my fuckin' job. You do yours.
你去跟那个懦夫坐下来
You sit that fuckin' coward down,
跟他解释清楚 这样我们才能赢
and you explain to him... this is how we win.
他根本不担心赢不赢
He's not worried about winning.
他是担心被弹劾
He's worried about being fucking impeached,
就因为你杀了二十几个墨西哥警♥察♥
because you killed two dozen Mexican police.
他们是雷耶斯的手下
Who worked for Reyes.
你跟他解释 做好你的事
Spin it. Do your job.
这只会加强我们的立场
This only strengthens our position.
我们没有立场 马特
We don't have a position, Matt.
因为我们根本就不该出现在那儿
Because we're not supposed to fucking be there.
你的目标是发动和墨西哥黑帮集团的战争
Your objective was to start a war with Mexican cartels,
而不是和墨西哥政♥府♥
not with the Mexican government.
你知道吗
You know what?
所以一切才根本不会改变
This-this is why nothing ever changes.
你以为我们的目标是改变吗 真的吗
You think change is the goal? Really?
你在这行太久了 甚至不愿意去相信事实
You've been doing this too long to believe that.
你好 先生 抱歉打扰你一下
Hello, sir, sorry to bother you.
我们迷路了
We're lost.
别怕
No need to be afraid.
我不是黑帮分子
I'm not a Mafioso.
我叫亚历山大
My name is A-L-E-J-A-N-D-R-O.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
对
Sí.
安吉尔
A-n-g-e-l.
安吉尔
Angel...
我们需要食物和水
We need food and water...
电影精选列表