我得晚点回家 做科学展览
I have to stay late for the science fair.
要我来接你吗
Do you want me to pick you up?
我坐巴士就好
I'll take the bus. Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
其实很不错
It's pretty good.
他们能赚多少
How much they make?
就望望风吗
For lookout?
一天二三十吧
20, 30 a day.
但是他们也只能赚这么多了
Man, but that's all they're worth.
但是你...
But you...
你对河两岸的情况都很熟
well, shit, you know both sides of the river.
你有护照 能随意进出
You got a passport. Come and go as you please.
拉法
Rafa!
把我介绍给你表妹 混♥蛋♥
Introduce me to your cousin, dumbass!
不可能 混♥蛋♥
No way fucker!
你认识他吗
You know him?
他表妹屁♥股♥很大
His cousin has a big ass.
很肥
Fat ass.
发生了什么
What's going on?
把酒藏起来
Hide the beer.
你可以自己开价的
You can name your own price, you know.
这里是边境
This is the border.
马塔莫罗斯帮会给干活的人付一大笔钱
The Matamoros Cartel pay people well to work it.
你可以
You can, uh...
跟我一起开始赚第一桶金 兄弟
start making your earn with me, cousin.
拿着
Take it.
归你了
It's yours.
那我该干什么
So, what do I have to do?
你真该涂点防晒霜了 马特
You really ought to invest in a little sunscreen, Matt.
如果你们能在阴冷点的地方发动战争
If you guys would start wars someplace cloudy,
我就不用涂了
I wouldn't have to.
司法部查出那些自杀式爆♥炸♥袭击者的身份了吗
DOJ get an ID on those other suicide bombers?
-还没有 -那得继续努力啊
- Not yet. - Uh, might want to get on that.
有证据证明雷耶斯的黑帮
There's proof Reyes Cartel
帮助其中一人越过边境 所以...
helped one of them get to the border, so...
我们掌握的资料足够继续调查了
we know enough to move forward.
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary...
这是马特·格拉弗
Matt Graver.
请坐
Have a seat.
你觉得那些黑帮团伙偷运过边境的
What do you think is the most valuable commodity
最值钱的东西是什么
that cartels move across our borders?
20年前是可♥卡♥因♥
20 years ago, cocaine.
如今 我认为是人
Uh, today I'd have to say it'd be people.
这是一种他们不需要重新培养的资源
It's a resource they don't have to cultivate or process
就算失败了
and if they don't make it across,
也能花钱重新运
they can pay to cross again
只要一公斤可♥卡♥因♥三倍的钱
at three times the price of a kilo.
你是怎么定义恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的 格雷弗先生
How would you define terrorism, Mr. Graver?
我觉得那是你的职责 长官
I think that's your job, sir.
目前的定义是"任何利用暴♥力♥
The current definition is "Any individual or group
达成政♥治♥目标的组织或个人"
that uses violence to achieve a political goal."
当局认为
The administration believes that
这些贩毒团伙符合这定义
the drug cartels now fit that definition.
下周 总统将会把贩毒团伙
Next week, the president's adding drug cartels
添加到恐怖组织列表中
to the list of terrorist organizations.
你应该能明白此举能
You can understand how that will
大大增加我们与他们的作战能力
expand our ability to combat them.
目前这些黑帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的活动很稳定
The cartel territories are fairly stable at the moment,
但伊♥拉♥克♥的教训告诉我们
but as we learned in Iraq,
让你的敌人们自己相互斗争
striking your enemy is a whole hell of a lot easier
比直接出击要简单多了
if they're fighting each other.
你们让我做什么都行
I'll do whatever you need.
告诉我该怎么做就行
Just point the way.
你有什么想法
Do you have any thoughts?
我可不会去抓黑帮老大
I mean, I wouldn't take out a cartel leader.
那只会把一个黑帮分♥裂♥成50个
Turn one cartel into 50.
再说了 杀死国王不会挑起战争 只会终结战争
Besides, killing kings doesn't start wars, it ends them.
这也正是我们的担心
That's our concern.
你们查到雷耶斯所在地点了吗
You have a location on Reyes?
没有 但是我们在监控他的家人
No, but the family's under surveillance.
他和他们有联♥系♥吗
Is he in contact with them?
我们不知道 但估计有
Not to our knowledge, but we assume yes.
-有孩子吗 -两个
- Any kids? - Two.
最小的年纪多大了
What's the age of the youngest?
十六岁
Sixteen.
十六岁
Sixteen?
如果你想挑起战争
Yeah, if you want to start a war...
那就绑♥架♥王子
kidnap a prince.
国王就会助你一臂之力
King will start it for you.
你在中东经常这么干
You did this sort of thing in the Middle East.
你觉得这种手段在这里也能成功吗
You think those tactics will work here?
如果你想试试的话 长官
If you want it to, sir.
你要去雇佣外面的地面部队
Boots on the ground, you're gonna hire on the outside.
你的补给车队和空中支援也一样
And the same goes for your supply train and for air support.
不需要我来提醒你
And I don't need to remind you
如果他们知道背后推手是我们会怎么样吧
what happens if they figure out that it's us.
先把话说清楚
Just to be clear,
你们想解决这件事
you want to see this thing through,
我必须得干...脏活
I'm gonna have to get... dirty.
就是叫你来干脏活的
Dirty is exactly why you're here.
你需要什么
What do you need?
一切
Everything.
有作战能力的无人机
Drones with attack capability...
你有黑隼 对吧
You have Black Hawks, right?
我要两架 我需要补给
I want two of those. I need logistics,
能兼容美国特种部队
communications equipment compatible with a SOCOM JCU.
第一阶段 我需要一支突击队
First phase, I need a strike team,
两名狙击手 我需要一支爆破队
two snipers, I need a demolition team...
你要去乌克兰吗
Are you going to Ukraine?
我有雇俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢 兄弟
I got Russians on the payroll, brother.
别让我难做啊
Don't put me in that position.
哪里要搞政♥变♥
Where's the coup?
这只是个开头...
It's an extraction...
除掉小部分
for starters.
我能知道多少
How much can I know?
兄弟 你不会想知道的
Brother, you don't want to know.
我不需要细节
Well, I don't need specifics,
但我得知道他们要去哪里
but I have to know where they're going.
墨西哥
Mexico.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
不是政♥府♥行动
It's not the government.
是黑帮
It's cartel.
国库削减开支了吗
Treasury cutting the checks?
挂在一家叫利奥弗德的巴西公♥司♥名下
Eh, under a company in Brazil called Rio Verde.
如果这是长♥期♥行动
If it's constant action,
我每个月的人员和物资需要一千万
I'm ten mil a month in payroll and supplies.
至少
At least.
我需要一亿五千万成本 还要豁免权
I want 150 over cost and immunity.
成交
Done.
恭喜你 你现在有能力买♥♥一支曲棍球队了
Congratulations, you can afford your own hockey team now.
别他妈朝我开枪
圣诞节肯定很容易买♥♥到
You'll be easy to shop for at Christmas.
我不庆祝圣诞节
I don't celebrate Christmas.
我敢打赌你今年肯定会
Well, I bet you will this year.
他们会怎么做
What'd they do?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
这次没有规矩
No rules this time.
我要放你自♥由♥行动了
I'm turning you loose.
有多自♥由♥
How loose?
卡洛斯·雷耶斯
Carlos Reyes.
这自♥由♥怎么样
电影精选列表