才能查清楚
to make sure we understand all the circumstances
绑♥架♥案的具体情况
surrounding your abduction, okay?
但你很安全
But you're safe.
你再等等 我们很快让你回家
So hang in there, we're gonna get you home very soon.
艾丽西亚会照看你的
Alicia will look after you.
你需要什么就跟她说
And if you need anything, just ask her.
我们把她放到马塔莫罗斯帮的地盘上
We put the girl in the middle of Matamoros territory,
雷耶斯就会动手的
and Reyes will start the fireworks.
我们要选个什么地方把她放下
What's a good spot where we can leave her?
我们会让她待在门德兹的联邦警♥察♥处
We'll hold her in a federal police depot in Méndez.
那里非常深入马塔莫罗斯帮的领地
We're deep enough in Matamoros land
如果他们要找她
that they'll have to fight their way out
就必须闹出大动静
if they come looking for her.
我该说你是从哪里找到她的
Where do I say you found her?
就说我们突查了布朗斯维尔的一处安全屋
Oh, say we raided a safe house in Brownsville
在那里发现了她
and found her there.
马塔莫罗斯集团在这一片控制很深
Matamoros Cartel is very strong in this area.
雷耶斯要让他的人进来不容易
Reyes will have trouble getting his men through.
他们会放人进去的
Ah, they'll let his men through.
出来才是问题
Getting back out will be their problem.
你什么时候带她过境
When would you bring her across?
眼下这些集团
Well, now that we got the cartels
正是针尖对麦芒的时候 自然是越快越好
at each other's throats, the sooner the better.
秘密藏不住多久的
Secret won't keep long.
在墨西哥没有秘密
Uh, there's no secrets in Mexico.
你觉得我是刀枪不入的吗
Why do you think I'm driving armor?
等帮我扫清道路吗
Can you get me cleared for that?
没问题
Will do.
联邦警♥察♥会在边境与你碰头
Federal police will meet you at the border with an escort.
谢了
Thanks.
只要能招惹卡洛斯·雷耶斯的借口都行
Any excuse to fuck with Carlos Reyes is a good thing.
祝你好运 哥们
Good luck, brother.
依然让我很惊讶
Still amazes me.
这个地方的欲望
The appetite of this place.
好吧 欢迎来到美国
Yeah, well, welcome to America.
你没事吧
You all right?
搞什么
What the fuck?!
喂 走路眼睛睁大点
Hey! Why don't you keep your fucking eyes peeled?
你都搞不清楚他们到底是不是黑帮的
Ah, you can't even tell they're gangbangers anymore.
我有个问题
I've got a problem.
天亮还没回家的话我爸会生气的
Either be home before dawn or my dad will get mad.
别扯这个了 兄弟 真的别
Oh, get the fuck out, dude, no. No, no, no.
你有个新爸爸了 好吧
You got a new daddy now. All right?
等你见到他 要表现得像一个真正的男人
When you meet him, act like a fucking man.
你准备好成为一个男人了 是吧
You ready to be a man, right?
-好吧 知道了 -就这样
- All right, yes, dude. - All right.
你待在车上等我回来找你
Just wait here till I come get you, all right?
走吧
Come on.
我让你去找他
I'm telling you to find him.
快点把事办好 你个白♥痴♥
Get it together, you moron.
加洛
Gallo.
这是你的美国侄子
So this is your American cousin.
过来 别怕 坐
Come on, don't be afraid. Sit down.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
-你叫什么名字 -米格尔
- What's your name? - Miguel.
米格尔 我需要一个信得过的人
Miguel, I need someone trustworthy.
我不管 找到他
I don't give a shit. Find him!
你来对付这个白♥痴♥
You deal with this idiot.
第33号♥"公交车"要上更多移♥民♥
I need more migrants in bus thirty-three.
操
Fuck.
你有没有听说过锦鲤
You ever heard of Koi fish?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
我家里有个池塘 里面有一大群锦鲤
I have a pond at home with a shitload of Koi fish in it.
锦鲤很大 五颜六色的
They're huge, all different colors.
我最喜欢的那条有这么大
But my favorite is a fish this fucking big.
我叫它圣诞老人 因为它太肥了
I call him Santa Claus, because he's so fucking fat.
等我找到那个搞砸的人他妈
When I find the mother of that guy who fucked up...
就把她剁了
I'm going to cut her to pieces...
喂给圣诞老人
...and feed her to Santa Claus.
不能搞砸事儿 对吧
So no fuck-ups, right?
你会帮我搞定过境的事 对吧
You'll make the border crossing, right?
对
Sí.
我觉得你是可以信得过的人
I can see you're someone I can trust.
结束后你会拿到你♥爸♥一年都赚不到的钱
You'll make more money than your dad does in a year.
那我们说定了
It's a deal then.
好
Sí.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
要是有个人能告诉我发生了什么事
I'd feel better if someone actually told me
那我感觉会更好
what was going on.
我们要把你交给墨西哥军方
We're turning you over to the Mexican Army.
他们会把你安排好送回你父亲身边
They'll arrange to take you back to your father.
走吧
Let's go.
穿上这个
I'm gonna need you to put this on.
上车
Load up!
上车 注意
Loading up! Heads up!
有七辆墨西哥警车
I have seven Mexican police vehicles
在边境检查点等候
located at the border checkpoint waiting.
车辆正进入你方车队
They're moving and forming up
一起排列移♥动♥
in your configuration at this time.
是个兜风的好天气 对吧
It's a nice day for a drive, huh?
天气不错
Ah, beautiful day.
天很蓝 还有大口径武器装备
Blue skies, large-caliber weapons.
我喜欢离开办公室工作的感觉
I love getting out of the office.
空中支援 情况如何
Air, how are we looking?
两侧安全
Clear on both sides.
周围没车吗
You see no vehicles?
遍眼望去只有沙漠
Nothing but desert.
安全
You're clear.
你的视野有多大
What's your field of view?
方圆十英里
Ten miles in every direction.
墨西哥联邦警♥察♥说会疏散道路
Mexico Feds said that the road would be clear.
看来他们说到做到了
Looks like they're keeping their word.
好 收到
All right, copy that.
我们为什么不在边境停下
Why weren't we stopped at the border?
因为我很特别
'Cause I'm special.
我以为你们是警♥察♥
I thought you were policemen.
你们是军人
You're soldiers.
我们救了你 你何不乖乖坐好
You know, we saved you... why don't you just sit back
感激一下我们
and be grateful.
O1 公路只到
Oscar-One, paved road ends
前方半英里处
half a mile ahead.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
前方半公里后没有公路了
Paved road ends in half a klick.
前面的路没铺好
Road isn't paved ahead.
-你带热成像仪了吗 -带了 在我包里
- You got your thermal? - Yeah, in my bag
-在后面 你把住方向盘 -好
- in the back; you gotta take the wheel. - All right.
拿到了
Got it.
该死的
Oh, shit.
就没一件容易事儿
Nothing's ever easy.
我来吧
I got it.
该死的
Shit.
看不到
I got no vis.
那混♥蛋♥加速了
This fucker's speeding up.
他又不傻 会停下来等的
Well, he's not stupid. Stay on his ass.
土路让我焦虑
Dirt roads make me nervous.
空中支援 我看不清前方
Air, I'm blind here.
道路安全
Road's clear.
左右两侧没有发现车辆及任何动向
No vehicles, no movement, left or right.
怎么回事
All right, anything?
该死的 O1 右侧来袭
Shit. Oscar-One, incoming on your right.
电影精选列表