定位发射器
A GPS transmitter.
以防我们分散了
In case we get separated.
信♥号♥♥晚上7点39分被激活
Signal was activated at 1939,
位于雷诺萨[墨西哥城市]东北部
heading northeast of Reynosa.
我去派一队人去了结这件事
I'm sending another team to finish this.
不用 我来吧
No. I'll do it.
要是我不出手的话 他可能会来杀了你
'Cause if I don't, he'll probably come and kill you.
好多车
So many.
就是这样的
That's how it is.
我该找谁
Who should I talk to?
他很快就到
He'll be here soon.
早上好 未来的美国人 怎么样
Good morning, future Americans, how are we?
每个人都拿到钱了吗
Has everyone paid?
你呢
You?
没有
No.
你知道要多少钱吗
Do you know how much it is?
两个人一千块
A thousand for the both of us.
每个人一千
Each.
对岸还有要打点的
I still need something for the other side.
你没资格讨价还价
You don't get to discuss it.
小孩上另一辆车
Children go in a different bus.
我们一起走
We travel together.
这是一千
Here's a thousand.
还有一千
Here's another.
行吧
OK, fine.
那好
Very good.
所有人上那辆蓝车
Everyone on the blue bus.
你俩 要一起走的
You two, travelling together.
带上孩子 走
With your kid, go on.
其他人留下
The rest of you, wait here.
道路上有干扰
There's interference on the road.
-车辆有没有标记 是不是警♥察♥ -没有标记
- Are the vehicles unmarked or police? - Unmarked.
还要多久到达目标处
ETA to target?
25分钟
25 minutes.
快到了 朋友们 天堂就要到了
Almost there, friends, paradise is coming.
你有枪吗
You have a gun?
有
Yes.
起来
Get up.
你包里有什么
What do you have in the bag?
毒品
Drugs?
没有
No.
所有人下车
Everyone out!
快 快点
Move it, move it.
瞧瞧我发现了什么
Look what I found.
移♥民♥是不会带枪的
Migrants don't carry guns.
是他吗
Is it him?
对
Yes.
你前几天在德克萨斯吗
Were you in Texas a couple of days ago?
没有
No, I wasn't.
没有
No?
我的人不会撒谎 特别是对我
My people don't lie, especially not to me.
带伊莎贝尔·雷耶斯去我车上
Take Isabel Reyes to my truck.
那你到这是干什么来了
So what exactly are you up to?
在边境度假吗
Taking a holiday at the border?
不
No.
我们在逃亡
We're escaping a bad situation.
唯一的选择就是越境
Our only option was to cross the border.
我要把女孩送回她母亲身边
I'm taking the girl back to her mother.
你们碰上了一个有很大价值的人
You guys have come across someone with a lot of value...
但同时 这会让你和你爱的人
...but also very dangerous...
陷入很大的危险
...for all of you and your loved ones.
如果你们伤害了她 就会引发一场战争
If you harm the girl, you guys will be starting a new war...
你们都无法脱身
...that you can't back out of.
不想这样的话 我们打个电♥话♥保证大家的安全
Or we can make a phone call and ensure the safety of everyone.
这样 大家就都清清白白 避免惹到麻烦
That way, everyone stays clean and we can avoid any trouble.
你是为卡洛斯·雷耶斯办事的吗
You work for Carlos Reyes or what?
这很简单 兄弟
It's as simple as that, brother.
别怕 我们是来保护你的
Don't be afraid. We're here to protect you.
跟你一起赶路的人是谁
Who is that you're travelling with?
我不知道
Don't know.
我雇了他
I hired him...
让他假装是我的父亲
...to pretend to be my father.
你的朋友说他是为卡洛斯·雷耶斯办事的
Your friend says he works for Carlos Reyes.
他是你♥爸♥爸的手下吗
So does he work for your dad?
是吗
Huh?
是的
Yes.
那我们要怎么做
So how do we do this?
给我的人打个电♥话♥ 他会联♥系♥老板
We call my guy and he connects us to the boss.
那就打吧
Then call him.
不 不
No! No!
不不不
No! No! No!
不
No!
那是他 还要多久能到
That's him. ETA?
15分钟
15 minutes.
10分钟一定要赶到 不能让她开口
Get us there in ten... I can't have the girl talk.
坐好了
Hang on back there.
会有点颠簸
Gonna get bumpy.
开到头了 朋友
End of the road, friend.
你会像禽兽一样死去
You're going to die like an animal...
死在一个孩子的手里
...at the hands of a child.
荷西
José.
要成为杀手 你就必须这么做
This is what you gotta do to be a hitman.
朝他开枪
Shoot him.
拿着 成为一个士兵
Take it so you can be a soldier.
让我来 他还是个孩子
Let me do it. He's just a kid.
他可以的
He can do it.
勇敢点 不要怕
Be brave, no fear.
不
No!
不
No!
还好不用我们动手
Glad we didn't have to do that.
女孩怎么样了
What about the girl?
还要2分钟
Two minutes out.
马特
Matt?
基地 罪犯的确切位置是否在车内
Base, what's subject's exact location inside the car?
罪犯在后座
Subject is back seat,
右侧乘客后座
right side behind the passenger.
目标任务在乘客后座 可以行动
Prize is passenger side, second seat, green Expedition.
行动规定是什么
Rules of engagement?
见鬼去吧
Fuck it all.
全部杀光
Wipe it clean.
贾维 别开枪 就位
Jawi, don't shoot! Just be ready!
起来 起来
Stand up! Stand up!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
马特
Matt!
你这样大家都不好收场
You're fucking us!
-她说要不留任何污点 -见鬼去吧
- She said spotless. - Fuck 'em all.
她会加入证人保护计划
She'll go into witness protection.
坐下
Sit down.
这么说你想成为边境杀手
So you wanna be a sicario.
我们来谈谈你的未来
Let's talk about your future.
电影精选列表