守护者 O44小队正在从158号♥公路前往拉雷多
Guardian, this is Omaha 4-4 on heading 158 to Laredo.
收到 O44
Copy, Omaha 4-4.
我发现红外成像上有动静
I'm picking up movement on the FLIR.
准备靠近进行查看 请待命
Coming in for a closer look. Stand by.
这里是美国边防巡警
This is the United States Border Patrol.
跪在地上 把手举起来
Get on your knees and put your hands up.
-跪下 -我会说英语
- Hey! Get down! - I speak English.
-我会说英语 -跪下
- I speak English. - Get down!
跪下
Stay down!
跪下
Get down!
这里是美国边防巡警
This is the United States Border Patrol.
跪在地上 把手举起来
Get on your knees and put your hands on your head.
这里是美国边防巡警
This is the United States Border Patrol.
跪在地上 把手举起来
Get on your knees. Put your hands up.
这里是美国边防巡警
This is the United States Border Patrol.
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
把手举起来
Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
把...
Show...!
注意
Be advised.
发生一起爆♥炸♥事件
There's been an explosion.
有警官受伤
Officers are down.
这边
Hey! Over here!
有什么发现
What do you got?
祈祷垫
Prayer rugs.
亲爱的 嗯
Hey, honey. Yeah.
冷静一点 冷静点
Stay here with me. Just stay here.
没事的
It's okay.
慢慢地 安静地跟我走出来
Just come with me slowly and quietly.
冷静点 冷...天啊
Stay here with me. Stay... Oh, God.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做的 拜托
You don't have to do this, please.
今晚的堪萨斯
The scene in Kansas City tonight
突发新闻
堪萨斯发生爆♥炸♥
陷入一片恐慌 混乱和悲伤中
is one of horror, confusion and grief.
目前为止已有15人 包括两名孩童
15 people, among them two children,
确认已经死亡 多人受伤
are so far confirmed dead with many more injured...
受害者家属...
The victims' families remain...
监控录像拍摄下的
Haunting images of the attackers
袭击者影像曝光...
are coming to light from surveillance...
人们希望国防部秘♥书♥长♥
Secretary of Defense James Riley
詹姆斯·莱利就这些袭击发表讲话
is expected to make a statement on the attacks.
我们目前将重点进行重建工作和救助伤者
Our intense focus on recovery and assisting the injured
以及遇害者家属
and the families of those who have been killed
并绝对不会再放任此类袭击事件的发生
is matched only by our determination to prevent more attacks.
我要告诉这些袭击者
A message to our attackers.
你们的炸♥弹♥吓不倒我们
Your bombs do not terrify us.
只会激励我们
They empower us.
激励我们向你们传达
They empower us to send you something
真正可怕的东西
that is truly terrifying:
全体美国♥军♥队
the full weight of the United States military.
趴下 趴下 趴在地上
Down, down, down on the ground!
不 你们干什么
No! Here for what?!
我不是战士
I'm not the f-fighter!
战士
Fighter!
你好啊
How you doing?
你觉得我要给你动水刑吗 巴什尔
You think I'm gonna waterboard you, Bashiir?
水刑是用在我们不能拷打的时候
Waterboarding is when we can't torture.
这里是非洲
This is Africa.
我在这里想干什么就干什么
I can do whatever the fuck I want here.
我不会伤你一根毫毛
You're gonna answer every question I ask you
但你会回答我每一个问题
without me harming a hair on your head.
你想知道为什么吗
Do you want to know why?
因为如果你不说
Because if you don't...
我就会下令对你家进行空袭
...I'm gonna call in an air strike on your house.
顺便 泳池真不错
Nice pool, by the way.
那些说犯罪挣不了钱的人
Whoever said crime doesn't pay
肯定没偷过油轮 对吧
wasn't stealing oil tankers, were they?
那些人是也门人
Those men are Yemeni.
跟我们没有关系
We have nothing to do with that.
你们的对手是伊♥斯♥兰♥国 不是我
Your fight is with ISIS, not me.
我都是在水上作业的
All my fights are on water.
没错 巴什尔
They sure are, Bashiir.
而也门
And Yemen?
就在海湾那头
Just across the gulf.
多巧啊
What a coincidence.
最近也门民族主义者
It's kind of tricky for Yemeni nationalists
想要定国际航♥班♥还是挺难的吧
to book an international flight these days, huh?
所以如果他们的护照是伪造的
So, if their passports were fake,
他们会直接飞到堪萨斯
they'd fly straight to Kansas City
而不会到墨西哥雇蛇头把他们偷渡几百公里
instead of going to Mexico and hiring coyotes to truck them
到沙漠里 对吧
a hundred miles to the desert, right?
所以最大的问题就是 他们怎么到墨西哥的
So, the big question is: how'd they get to Mexico?
因为他们肯定不会飞
'Cause they sure as hell didn't fly.
不 他们是...坐船来的
No, they... traveled by ship.
一艘你没偷的船
A ship you didn't try and steal.
也就是说有人雇你别偷
So that means someone paid you not to.
我唯一的问题就是 巴什尔
So, here's my only question, Bashiir.
谁雇你给这艘船放行的
Who paid you to let the ship through?
那是你弟弟吗
Is that your brother?
我可不想杀死那个可怜的家伙
'Cause I don't want to kill the pool guy.
每艘船都会有偷渡的人
Every ship smuggles people.
他们不需要我的允许
And they don't need my permission.
他们需要
Yes, they fucking do.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
-你是在唬我 -不
- This is a bluff. - No.
你们这些美国人
You American.
你们规定太多了
You have too many rules.
今天没有规定
No rules today, sport, just orders.
-长官 -可以行动
- Go ahead, sir. - You're green.
收到
Roger that.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 我要你好好看 我要你好好看
No, I want you to watch it. I want you to watch it.
看着
Watch.
你有个庞大的家族 巴什尔
You have a big family, Bashiir.
有很多兄弟
Lots of brothers.
你应该选择另一行的
You should've chosen another line of work.
我可以跟你玩一整天
I could do this all day.
但是迟早
But sooner or later,
我会找到你离不了的那位兄弟
I'll get the brother you can't live without.
我保证
I promise.
又是一条指向黑帮的线索
It's one more thing pointing to the cartels.
这笔钱来自夸西恩·阿尔拉米的营地
Now, the money came from Quassim Al-Raymi's camp,
这并不意外
which isn't a surprise.
不过那艘船
The ship, on the other hand,
是一艘巴拿马货船 维多利亚号♥
is a Panamanian freighter, La Victorina,
注册在墨西哥货运公♥司♥格鲁普杜若名下
registered to the Mexican holding company Grupo Duro.
停靠在韦拉克鲁斯港18号♥码头
It docked at Port of Veracruz on the 18th.
卡洛斯·雷耶斯的公♥司♥
Carlos Reyes' company.
独一无二
The one and only.
如果你需要马特回去
If you need Matt home,
我可以让他明早6点出发
I can get him out at 0600 tomorrow.
我会安排一架飞机
I'll have a plane to Washington
一小时后接你去华盛顿
ready for you in an hour.
明天见 马特
See you tomorrow, Matt.
我觉得偷渡恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的做法太短浅了
Smuggling terrorists seems pretty short-sighted to me.
现在边境肯定守备森严
Border's gonna tighten like a vice now.
911时间后可♥卡♥因♥的价格怎么变化的 肯
What happened to the price of cocaine after 9/11, Ken?
边防森严能让生意兴隆
Tight borders are good for business.
走吧
Let's go.
你三点前能到家吗
Will you be home by 3:00?
电影精选列表