你知道在你奶奶家附近
Hey, d'you know there's a new AAU team
AAU是美国一个业余运动联盟
有个新的运动队吗
near your grandma's?
好吧 我是说 你不用说什么
Well, I mean, you don't have to say anything
如果你不想说的话
if you don't want to say anything.
我那天喝了很多酒
I was drinking a lot.
爸 我喝了很多是因为我想喝
Dad, I was drinking a lot because I wanted to.
好吧 你还小
Yeah, and you're small,
所以会有不同的
So it's gonna be different tablets
我不小
I'm not small.
我喝多是因为我想喝多
I was drinking a lot 'cause I wanted to.
没人逼我
Nobody made me.
我是自己喝醉的 没人强迫我
Nobody made me get drunk, nobody...
我就是喜欢去那些派对 喜欢交朋友
I just like going to parties, I like hooking up with people,
我已经和很多人交往过了
and I've hooked up with a lot of people.
你为什么要这么说呢
Why are you talking like that?
-因为我想要这样 -谁又在乎呢
- Because I wanted to! - Well who gives a shit?
没人逼我
Nobody made me!
-没人逼我去 -我的天
- Nobody made me go! - Jesus
-也没有人让我 -所以呢 所以呢
- And nobody made me get - So what? So what?
又怎样
So what?
谁会在乎你做了什么
Who gives a shit what you did?
曼迪 谁会去在意你做了什么呢
Who gives a shit what you did, Mandy?
难道这给了他们对你为所欲为的权利吗
Does that give them a right to do whatever they want to you?
有吗
Does it?
喂
Hello?
他们对你撤诉了是吗
They dropped the charges against you.
对
Oh, uh, yeah.
-对不起 -对不起什么
- I'm sorry. - For what?
所有的一切
Everything.
关于发生在你身上的事和
That this is happening to you, and...
我不知道 做了那些事
I don't know, um... doing that stuff.
什么事
What stuff?
你知道的
You know...
把它当做玩笑来开
making it a joke and...
还拍了那些照片和羞辱你
taking those photos and, you know, humiliating you.
你还做了别的什么吗
Is-- Did you... Did you do anything else?
没有
No.
你说的都是实话吗
Are you telling the truth?
是的
Yes.
往外开两个城镇 有支球队
There's a travel team two towns away.
travel team是常在外面比赛的客场队
等我们一到 你就可以开始打球了
You could start playing whenever we got there.
这也不错 对吧
That'd be good, right?
嗯那
Yeah.
而且你奶奶也离得不远 你♥爸♥爸可以
And Grandma's isn't so far. Your dad could...
-来回跑 -对我会的
- go back and forth, for a while. - Of course, yeah.
那里很美 对吧
It's beautiful there, right?
你在那会很开心的
You could be happy there.
我在这也很开心
I could be happy here.
如果这是关于搬家的话
Is this about the move?
我们不用走
We don't have to go.
如果这是关与采访的话 你也没必要做
If it's about the interview, you don't have to do that.
我们没必要做这些事
We don't have to do any of those things
-去推进案件 -我知道
- for the case to move forward. - Yeah, I know.
事情不一定都要很难
It doesn't all have to be hard.
这没必要
It doesn't...
只要能让你撑过去
just have to be something you survived.
可能是个全新的生活
It would be a different life.
也可能是更好的生活
But it could be a bigger life.
你可以重新来过
You could start over.
我不想重新来过
I don't wanna start over.
我想现在就结束
I wanna finish now.
我没事
I'm okay.
你认真的吗 凯莉
Kaylee, seriously?
-过来这里 -不要
- Come here. - No...
好了
Yeah.
你还需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
不用 我很好
No, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
詹娜说你要走了
Jenna said you were leaving.
对
Yeah.
你不想再待一会儿吗
You don't wanna stay a little longer?
我爸来接我了
My dad's coming.
你晚一点想一起出去转转吗
Do you wanna hang out later?
不了
No.
迪伦: 每次看到你我心都很痛
你想对媒体 警方说什么都行
我不在乎我会怎样
你说什么
What did you say?
你刚才说了什么
What were you saying?
你说什么
What did you say?
你刚才说了什么
What were you saying?
你说了什么
What did you say?
你刚才说了什么 曼迪
Mandy, what did you say?
你说什么
What did you say?
是否确认删除