-你最好实话实说 -你不能
- Better tell the truth. - Well, you can't
无缘无故取消吧
cancel for no reason.
顺便一说 无聊可不是原因
Boring is not no reason, by the way.
泰勒生病了
Tyler's sick.
我没病
I'm not sick.
穿上鞋 小伙子
Hey. Shoes on, bub.
再等五分钟
Five more minutes.
有没有看到我那双棕色高跟鞋
Hey, have you seen my brown heels?
上面有那什么的那双
The one with the-- the thingies?
没见到
No. Oh.
好了 我们走
All right. Let's go.
低一点 低一点
Go low, go low.
这边
Yeah, right here!
上 上 上 接球
Yo, go, go, go! Got you.
掩护我
Cover me.
看出了什么没
Uh-huh. What happened?
她没能摆脱对手
She didn't get rid of it.
没错 这个位置会比较难
Right. That's some tough work in the post, though.
看她
Look at her.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
你总是向着她
You're always on her side.
不 我没有 我没有 我没有
No I'm not! I am not! I am not!
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't understand what you're saying.
什么叫你听不懂我在说什么
What do you mean you don't understand what I'm saying?
因为你根本没说什么
Because you don't say anything.
很简单 时空穿梭还是 心灵传输
It's super simple. Time travel, or teleportation?
喝点水吧
Please drink.
我没事
I'm fine.
算我求你
Please?
你觉得我看不出你宿醉吗
You think I can't tell when you're hungover?
好吧 不 这就是个蠢问题
Well, no, it's just a stupid question.
这不蠢
It's not a stupid question.
要来点嗨药醒醒脑吗
You want some crackers?
不用了
I'm fine.
AJ什么时候带你回家的
When did AJ get you home?
心灵传输
Teleportation.
什么
What?!
我支持时空穿梭
Time travel.
-谢谢 -什么
- Thank you. - What?
我们这边又多了一人
We got one person.
怎么回事 谁拿我毛巾了
Seriously, who took my towel?
过去的事情就是过去了
The past is the past.
那就是为什么它们是过去
That's why it's the past.
就只能在过去了
I'll leave it there.
所以 我还是 还是支持心灵传输
So, then I'll-- I'll-- I'll just say teleportation.
说的甚至不是我
It's not even me.
最糟的就是自杀后靠着墙坐着
The worst is doing wall sits after a suicide.
的确
That is the worst.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道明天我走路肯定会酸了
I know tomorrow I'm not gonna be walking the same.
我会像
I'm gonna be like...
姐♥妹♥们♥再见 爱你们
Bye, guys! I love you!
爱你
You too.
-都能做你爷爷了 -你叔叔吗
- That can be your granddad... -Your uncle?
你好啊
Hello. Ah!
-训练怎么样 -她不是还活着吗
- How was practice? - Yo, she lives.
-你们怎么不累呢 -混♥蛋♥
-How are you not tired? - Dick.
-什么 混♥蛋♥ 你确定吗 -嗯那
- What? Dick? Really? - Mm-hmm.
那你呢 我们的冠军选手
Are you, uh, you good, champ?
我很好
Yeah. -Mm-hm.
我得走了
I'm going either way, so...
必要的话我自己去
I'll go by myself if I have to.
-我们还不走吗 -我不知道 兄弟
- So, we're not going? - I don't know, man.
今晚来吗
Coming tonight?
-等等 和谁发短♥信♥呢 -便利店
Wait, who you texting? -7-Eleven.
你知道吗 迪伦都准备好了
Dylan's ready, though, you know.
他 他裤子都穿好了
He's got his, uh-- He's got his pants on already.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
你要去吗 结束后我可以送你回家
Are you gonna go? 'Cause I could take you home afterwards.
-我去不了 -是吗
- Oh, I can't. - No?
-你今天过的怎么样 -挺好的
- How's your day going? - Good.
-真的挺好的 -是吗
- Yeah, I'm really good. - Yeah?
说句"爸爸再见 爱你"很难吗
How hard is that? Just, "Bye, Dad, I love you."
这要求不过分吧
That's it. That's all I need.
狗屎华夫
...shitty waffles.
不狗屎 是低胆固醇的
They're not shitty. They're low cholesterol.
本来味道就应该这样
Supposed to taste like that.
老爸 我听到你说脏话喽
Dad, I heard that.
抱歉 早上出门前吃东西了吗
Sorry. Did you eat before you left this morning?
-她吃了 -是的
- Yes, she did. - Mm-hmm.
-什么时候 -我本来想藏起来的
- When? - I was trying to hide it.
走之前
Before I left.
我还在橱柜那看到了蚂蚁
And I saw some ants on the counter too.
没事 我会用杀虫剂喷的
Oh... It's okay. I'll spray 'em.
-没那么容易死 -你要把大部队都消灭掉
- They will not die. - You have to kill the colony.
我跟你讲讲
Let me tell you something.
我们本不用对付蚂蚁
We wouldn't have ants
-要是你妈妈把 -如果你
- if your mother didn't close-- - If you-- you took...
-把垃圾带出去 -或者没...
- the trash out-- - If you didn't--
是你没有关好推拉门...
If you would close the damn sliding door--
詹娜: 你还好吗
是的
为什么问
迪伦: 我好无聊
罗根: 你看见没
什么啊
萨米: 姑娘 那个视频
什么情况
罗根: 是你吗
在哪看
詹娜: 我很抱歉 但你必须要看一下
很糟
到底是什么
罗根: 看起来是你
她一团糟 你要干嘛
She's a mess. What are you doing?
她死了
She's dead.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你不能操一个死
You can't fuck a dead...
快找人把这家伙送去太平间
Someone take this guy to the fucking morgue.
伙计们 等一下 你要对她做什么
Guys, stop. What are you gonna do to her?
他妈的她没任何反应 兄弟
She's fucking limp, man.
操一个死人应该不作数吧
Does it count if it's a dead body?
那你用砂纸磨鸡♥巴♥作不作数
Does sandpapering your fucking dick count?
她一团糟 你在干嘛
She's a mess. What are you doing?
她死了
She's dead.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
你不能操一个死
You can't fuck a dead...
笔记呢
And the note?
我马上来
I'm coming soon.
"一些人"都是什么人
Who's "a few people"?
我想听听他会说些什么
I wanna hear what he has to say.
他知道发生了什么
He knows what happened.
不 你能看到发生了什么
No. You can-- You can see what happened.
我是指 之前或者 之后
I mean, before or... after...
求你了
Please.
不 不
No! No!
我觉得短裤不错
I-- I liked the shorts.
惨白的短裤 实在太糟了
Pasty. Pasty-ass white shorts. Those were awful.
你还好吗
You okay?
这些太小了 而且
Those are so small, and they're...
你好啊
Hey, you.
你已经删了吗
Did you delete them?
什么
What?
哦对
Oh, right.
不 我 我就没存下来
Uh, no I-- I never saved them.
你为什么要录像
Why would you video that?
我没有
I didn't.